Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the lawyer has never seen anyone ask for this type of injunction (to compel Terri to tell them where Kyron is)

@LynnePDX : Kaine Horman is not part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman

Hah! "There is no criminal proceeding pending" says the lawyer - therefore the judge will have no reason to delay the proceedings as he did the divorce.

He seems like a very sharp attorney. I was impressed with his firing back of answers to the media's questions.

(except the "Terri Young" faux pas)

He seems like a very sharp attorney. I was impressed with his firing back of answers to the media's questions.

Me, too. It's such a relief to hear someone speak directly and clearly. He does seem sharp and confident, but not cocky.

I missed the question where his answer was "no comment" Was that about whether MCSO was supporting this action??

Attorney impressive. Mentions previous case as comparison and his success in that case. I look forward to reading the docments. I wonder how soon we'll hear from TH's legal team?

Why don't they mike reporters so we can hear questions? :maddening:

@LynnePDX: And so we approach the 2-year anniversary of #Kyron Horman's disappearance with litigation and a $10 million price tag.

(reporter for the Oregonion)

Makes me more confident than ever that they have something on Terri - something significant that probably just falls short of "beyond a reasonable doubt". I mean beyond what we've already known... like that she wrote angry emails about Kyron, or blamed him for the problems with Kaine, or the set-up email about Kyron having seizures or fugues (to set up a wandering-off scenario), etc. I think they must have something more direct than that, since they already have copies of all those emails in hand - yet they are still subpoenaing text and email records.

:waitasec:

Is there any news on the "defendant" -- Terri Moulton Horman ?

"Defendant" -- has a nice ring to it, doesn't it !

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I wouldn't be surprised if Des is also hoping this will prod the MCSO into filing criminal charges against Terri.

(except the "Terri Young" faux pas)

BBM:

:rocker: I totally agree ... very impressive !

:great::great::great:

Did one of the reporters ask the atty "Will this interfere in the criminal investigation?" and the atty said something like, "I don't know"? Did I hear that exchange right?

Wow that was some presser. Hope TH is sweating. :woohoo:

She has 30 days to respond. :woohoo:

Justice for Kyron

She has 30 days to respond.
:woohoo:

Justice for Kyron

I hope we hear from her attorneys sooner than that ;) Wonder if she/they had an inkling that this was coming?

Is anyone else looking forward to seeing how Terri's held up? I am.

I'm also anticipating the reporters' "exclusive interview!!" with Terri... AKA flinging themselves at the windshield of her moving car while asking if she has any comment.

So how do we get an electronic copy of the lawsuit?

She has 30 days to respond. :woohoo:

Justice for Kyron

BBM:

Yep ... I bet she is !

:waitasec: I bet they are keeping an eye on her right now !

:great::woohoo::great:

So how do we get an electronic copy of the lawsuit?

Local media I'm sure will be putting it on their websites very soon w/a link, they also handed out paper copies which they may scan and then put on their websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!