Kyron Horman's mom's civil suit against Terri Horman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine: He did not deserve this, what happened to him, it's senseless..
(talking about Kyron to reporters)

Kaine: He thinks absolutely someone helped Terri take Kyron
(talking live now to reporters)

Says he won't name specifics, but there's a bunch of people who could testify in the civil case and shed light on things.

Says he thinks the civil suit is fantastic, is glad it's happening.

He's still talking w/reporters informally but Ch 8 just took their camera down..

@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: Friends have passed infomation recently to investigators

I am so glad to see this coming, I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!! :woohoo:

We have discussed before a law suit in civil courts and I think this is the way to go. Just like the O.J. civil case it will bring her to court and I hope it will compell her to talk and if not, she will never be able to move on.

@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: Carries a KinderCare ID for Kyron in his wallet.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: If there are places that law enforcement can't go and the suit can, great.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: He will hold Run for Kyron on Saturday.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: My guess is that someone helped her take him from school that day. #Kyron
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: Somebody has to have him
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: The divorce part of this was to help get more information. ... It can wait as long as it needs to.
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: I'm always hopeful (about Kyron coming home)
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: I don't care what happens in terms of the pain. We need to get it resolved and bring him home
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: We have to bring him home
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: He carries Kyron's ID card with him always.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: If you were to look behind the scenes, you'd see a lot of people doing a lot of work
‏@LynnePDX
‏‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: Desiree Young did not ask his opinion before
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: "This is a great development." This is another effort that can bring in new information.
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: It's another avenue that applies pressure. we have to do everything thing we can

This is interesting, if puzzling...

In this article:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Desi...-Horman-kidnapped-Kyron-Horman-156429105.html

...they have a legal analyst weighing in:

According to legal analyst Bruce McCain, who has closely been following the Kyron case, the suit will be “near impossible to prove, especially when an element of second degree custodial interference is that Terri acted with the intent to hold Kyron permanently of for a protracted period of time.”

I wonder why he thinks that would be near-impossible to prove? If they have the one grain of sand more proof that she kidnapped him (than that she didn't) then for civil court they have proven she's kidnapped him. If she kidnapped him and it's been 2 years and she's done nothing to get him back, what more proof is necessary that she intended to keep him away for a long period of time? It seems circumstances have proved that already.

It can't hurt to file a civil suit and see where it goes. I know that I'm very interested in what the outcome is going to be.

This is at end of article (which will be updated as more info comes in)

Law enforcement sources told KATU that members of the Kyron Horman task force met once again on Thursday morning to discuss the latest developments in the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyro...man-Terri-Horman-civil-lawsuit-156159635.html

Obviously LE has information they have accumulated in investigating the case that would help Desiree in her civil suit, but it is unlikely they will release it, which is sort of a shame. If they can't arrest Terri by now, they never will, so why not give Desiree and Kaine what they need. Closure.

Thanks to Free, Donjeta, and all the locals and others in the know for putting all this information together in this thread. I'm joining Bern in a "happy dance." This is a wonderful development, :moo:

@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: Carries a KinderCare ID for Kyron in his wallet.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: If there are places that law enforcement can't go and the suit can, great.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: He will hold Run for Kyron on Saturday.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: My guess is that someone helped her take him from school that day. #Kyron
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: Somebody has to have him
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: The divorce part of this was to help get more information. ... It can wait as long as it needs to.
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: I'm always hopeful (about Kyron coming home)
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: I don't care what happens in terms of the pain. We need to get it resolved and bring him home
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: We have to bring him home
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: He carries Kyron's ID card with him always.
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman: If you were to look behind the scenes, you'd see a lot of people doing a lot of work
‏@LynnePDX
‏‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: Desiree Young did not ask his opinion before
‏@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: "This is a great development." This is another effort that can bring in new information.
@LynnePDX
Kaine Horman on KGW: It's another avenue that applies pressure. we have to do everything thing we can

@LynnePDX

Please tell me that Kaine did not really say this and that the statement is the reporter's interpretation of what Mr. Horman said. :waitasec:

GB Desiree for doing this! She has always done everything she could to get answers as to what happened to Kyron. She is truly a parent/Mother whose heart has been ripped out and vowed to do everthing in her power to get answers.

Terri will take the 5th, but will have to sit there and say it herself and will have to show up, I think. So, hows all this werkin for ya, Terri?

Way to go, Desiree!

Jane Velez-Mitchell (HLN) will cover Desiree's lawsuit this hour on "Issues".

According to the lawyer on the show, nothing will come out of the suit. And even they win money, they will never see it. "Saying that she didn't like the kid isn't enough"

Pat Brown: "LE doesn't have any physical evidence. They just have their suspicions."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney