"Kyron saw it all...was involved."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I posted in another thread - I found that statement interesting. "Kyron saw it all and was involved."

Could Desiree be suggesting that Kyron may have been a willing participant in his kidnapping?

I've always thought it was possible that he might have been very attached to TH, and that she might have told him that she and Kaine were splitting, and that unless he went with her, she would never see him again (or something along those lines) and convinced him to go willingly. If so, I think that would increase the odds that he might have snuck out of the school unseen - because he KNEW he was sneaking and had to avoid being seen, rather than just that he was going to the doctor and it didn't matter if anyone saw him.

That is an excellent, and chilling, point. I hadn't considered that until I read your post. In my post, I was thinking outside of the school, after they took him away from it. I didn't think about him being involved in his own abduction. Wow, that poor kid, if this is true!

Or she could have said something to him like "Let's do something special today! Something noone else will know about. Let's play hooky! Now what you do is..."

Or more simply, Desiree was in her mother's instinct way supposing that Kyron "was involved in it" and "saw it all...." trailing off into the netherworld of what mothers wonder could have happened to their child when they disappeared.

The word involved has different connotations. It can mean all wrapped up in or overwhelmed by something. it could be he became involved in conversation with the wrong person at the wrong time.
personally I think it was just an odd word choice as she was trying to be careful to not use the right words or say too much. I think involvement refers to entanglement or some sort of contact with the perp in the course of the kidnapping.

The sentence,"the boy became involved with the group of kidnappers" does not mean he was necessarily a kidnapper himself, only that be became involved with them,perhaps by being kidnapped himself.

I had a different take on that statement by DY. If we assume that an accomplice was the one who actually made Kyron disappear, there are two ways it could have happened. In one way, he is totally unaware that it has been set up by TH in advance. He goes off with the accomplice unaware that Th set this in motion.

In the other way, he witnesses the handoff from TH to the accomplice and understands that TH wants him to go with the accomplice. I think DY means that Kyron was aware that TH had arranged for him to leave with the accomplice (though he likely did not fully comprehend what was happening at the time and why. How could he? He trusted her.)

I agree and I wonder if he feared TH's wrath if he didn't go?

That is an excellent, and chilling, point. I hadn't considered that until I read your post. In my post, I was thinking outside of the school, after they took him away from it. I didn't think about him being involved in his own abduction. Wow, that poor kid, if this is true!

But if that's the case, and this is just some silly plot related to a marital break-up...someone else is keeping Kyron for Terri for three solid months, reading all the headlines and still ...happy to help? And Terri hasn't cleared this all up and said, "Gosh, never thought it would blow up like this. Kyron is in Miami Beach with my cousin Jane. Sorry. But let me tell you what a monster Kaine is and why I was right to do it."

And Desiree says Kyron was crying, wanting now to live with her. And he was about to go on a long awaited fishing trip with Mom and Step-Dad. Most children would be so excited about that trip. I don't think Kyron would have left willingly out of devotion just to Terri.

But if that's the case, and this is just some silly plot related to a marital break-up...someone else is keeping Kyron for Terri for three solid months, reading all the headlines and still ...happy to help? And Terri hasn't cleared this all up and said, "Gosh, never thought it would blow up like this. Kyron is in Miami Beach with my cousin Jane. Sorry. But let me tell you what a monster Kaine is and why I was right to do it."

And Desiree says Kyron was crying, wanting now to live with her. And he was about to go on a long awaited fishing trip with Mom and Step-Dad. Most children would be so excited about that trip. I don't think Kyron would have left willingly out of devotion just to Terri.

I believe he's dead. Whatever happened, he didn't survive it. I think that there is no way, like you said, he'd still be cooperating after this long, especially with his birthday coming up. The only way any scenario makes sense to me, unfortunately, is that he died at some point, and that death was either on purpose or accidental, like he had some kind of allergic reaction and died, and it was covered up by these people.

And I think you're right. He left and did what they wanted because of his devotion to his mom and dad, not Terri. I just don't think she was this great and loving supermom and that they had this great and loving relationship with each other. I think his bio parents lives were threatened, and that's why he cooperated.

I think poor Desiree knows deep inside that he's not coming home alive, but she has to believe he's alive in order to not lose her sanity. I feel so bad for her, and I pray everyday for her, especially.

Maybe he caught Terri & DeDe in the midst of passion...and saw it all. Involved? Well that along with this possible scenario makes me wanna :puke:

ITA or and the MFH on dad.........another plan because another fell through.
IMO, I feel KYRON knew something and was about to tell..................

ITA or and the MFH on dad.........another plan because another fell through.
IMO, I feel KYRON knew something and was about to tell..................

But if Kyron knew something sinister, wouldn't that have affected his mood and/or behavior? It seems like we would have some statement from Kaine that he had been acting odd or seemed unhappy or disturbed.

I haven't heard anything like that. All I'm aware of is that little Kyron was happy about his science project, and we have that beautiful, heartbreaking photo of him from that morning with that big smile.

In photos and comments,it was always her that took Kyron to his mother,a long trip,alot of time to talk.Maybe she was limiting time he had with his Dad,so he couldn't say what he had seen or heard.

Maybe he went back outside and saw TH with unexpected company. It did seem strange that she and MC were intimate so quickly after Kyron's disappearance. Maybe their relationship was not as new as we think it was and maybe met up with TH in the parking lot after she left Kyron inside.

Thinking back on my own relationships, it was not unusual to find a beau leaning up against my car as I returned to it from wherever. Just a surprise to say 'hi' and smooch.

I dunno.

some think that this was a sexually motivated crime (ie possible human/sex trafficking) etc.
I hate even writing that but the more time that goes by to me means it is more complicated than a family or stepmom kidnapping. Everyone involved seems to be protected by the police somehow.It is frightening to think of the motivations and reasons for this.

some think that this was a sexually motivated crime (ie possible human/sex trafficking) etc.
I hate even writing that but the more time that goes by to me means it is more complicated than a family or stepmom kidnapping. Everyone involved seems to be protected by the police somehow.It is frightening to think of the motivations and reasons for this.

Somewhat O/T..
Really? I haven't gotten that impression concerning Kyron's case thus far..
However, there is another case though that comes to mind where it does seems police are protecting the person/s responsible for the disappearance of their child.. And IMHO, like you, I do find it to be quite frightening when I think of the motivations and reasons for that to be happening..JMHO

The thing that gets me is this: We are fed bits and pieces of information. First of all, suddenly father leaves house with K. and we hear there is a supposed MFH plot. What has come about regarding this? Did they do a lie detector test on whoever came forth with his info? I think the police (and Kaine) were sufficiently suspicious enough to get him the heck out of there and to get a protective order against TH, PLUS the daughter is not with her mother. There has to be sufficient cause. What mother do you know that would willingly give up child, if innocent. Who is this yard person? Did TH tell him/her why she wanted Kaine killed?
Then we have to know that a person that would have her husband killed would have NO COMPUCTION against harming his child to get at him. Terri is not a normal person. Something is off in her head and I think she is certainly a narcissist. Now perhaps she lost it from post-partum depression. I know of someone that began showing strong symptoms of paranoia after having a child and she gets worse and worse. Could this be the case with TH? Why is she not demanding her little girl?
Also, the part about Michael Cook, her sexting partner. What kind of man begins a relationship with a woman, with her stepson missing and accepts and reciprocates vividly sexual messages? Would HE not think this strange? What is it about TH that attracted him? Hate for his old friend? Did the relationship begin long before Kyron came up missing and is he involved, in fact?
What is this about DeDe? Did or did she NOT leave her job for several hours that day? We hear bits and pieces of that. I say she DID. What proof does she have that she didn't?
And then the cryptic words of Desiree. I feel so sorry for that lady. She has to feel guilt (if Kyron had been her HER care, he'd be alive, most likely) and such sorrow. Not knowing is worse than knowing, IMO. Where is he?
I think the police have hypothesed with Desiree and Kaine. I think Kaine can keep his mouth shut, but Desiree just has to do something and what she said the other day said a lot. But, just what DID it say?
I think Kyron knew something. I would bet that he was ready to come out with it. I think all of this was premeditated (the truck being taken this day when not really needed; the telling the teacher that she was taking Kyron to the doctor (the teacher did NOT imagine that or get mixed up) and the leading up to Kyron having possible seizures (did they ever speak to the doctor about her discussing this with him even, or one of his staff and did Kaine ever know this?). Even the taking of the photo seems contrived. I felt from the beginning that something was VERY off and this is a family crime and I think TH did something to this boy. I feel he is dead, or he'd be back home by now. Does the son of TH know something? I feel he might.

That statement "Kyron saw it all....was involved" haunts me, too. Saw what? It had to have been something really awful for him to have possibly been killed over seeing it.....I just want to know whats going on. Dang it I want Sunshine Laws in all 50 states!!!

ITA. I miss having information, although I understand the lack of it.
OT: Congratulations on being 3 days smoke free!

Or she could have said something to him like "Let's do something special today! Something noone else will know about. Let's play hooky! Now what you do is..."

That was always my thought. He seemed too happy in the school talking to his friend about going to see the cool electric exhibit. He does not seem like someone who is sophisticated enough to hide emotion or to read into other people's motives easily.

Maybe Kyron saw something or overheard something and he had not quite put the pieces together yet of what he saw/overheard.

To me, this is the most plausable motive I have heard thus far ... that Kyron found out something and they needed to keep him quiet and that more people than just TH are involved. How do you keep more than one person quiet of such a horrendous crime of kidnapping a child? If they all are involved and ALL have something to hide.

Thinking about DDS and how she has kept people from cooperating with the investigation ... before WHAT was her motive? Being complicit in a new MFH plot would certainly keep a lot of people from coming forward. It very well could be one of those things where you start out doing one thing and then it snowballs from there ... and the next thing you turn around you are in over your head.

JMOOOOOOOOO :waitasec:

edited to add more to the post.

That was always my thought. He seemed too happy in the school talking to his friend about going to see the cool electric exhibit. He does not seem like someone who is sophisticated enough to hide emotion or to read into other people's motives easily.

JMOOOOOOOOO :waitasec:

Which is sad even in itself,as it was a special day at school for him,if she did tell him that,he seems like the sort of child that would go,even if he didn't want to.How could anyone be so cruel,evil and calculating to take a child's life from them,even if he is being hidden.He's missed the last of the school year and the beginning of this one,pitiful and worthless human being,whoever did this.And whoever helped is equally as worthless.

I think the emails of stuff on Terri's computer and phones has been revealed, maybe not in full, but in part to Desiree and Kaine to see if they can shed light on what has been found.

I think that when Desiree said that Kyron was involved in all of this means that Terri's hatred for Kaine or Kyron led to what happened. I think it has to do with Terri's plans on getting out of the marriage with a pile of cash and Kyron was part of that plan.

I don't think HE himself was involved in any other way except maybe to see things that weren't good and he may have commented on it to Terri in a naive way.

I think her older son was sent away for some reason. He was scheduled to come that week and Ky was scheduled to go with his mother. Something had to be taken care of no matter what, is my feeling.

Apparently the appointment was made June 3 for June 11. Kyron saw or heard something that he did not realize the significance of.

I too thought she meant that she didn't think he was drugged or grabbed or anything like that -- that whoever took him (and we know who she thinks that is) told him a story or something to get him to come along willingly, in effect cooperating with his own removal.

Maybe it was more along the lines of "Cousin Jane is going to take care of you for a while so your dad can't get you. That means you won't be able to see your mom either for a while, etc." Depending on how bad the situation was at home, he might have been willing to do that to get away from the conflict -- he's not old enough to have thought through the consequences of the choice.

ITA. I miss having information, although I understand the lack of it.
OT: Congratulations on being 3 days smoke free!

OMG, its such a (word that rhymes with "itch") I am trying to keep busy pulling weeds, working in the garden, cleaning the house, washing clothes, there's only so much you can do in a day! Never stopping, I feel like hired help or something. Pulled up every weed in my gravel driveway. Spray painted my birdbath. The list goes on and on. But....I make it to 3-5 weeks I've got it licked. Thanks for your congrats!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back