Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone else besides Terri abducted Kyron, and the school played a major part in letting it happen, is there a chance that they would try to cover it up...or at least not be 100% truthful? Maybe some higher-ups didn't want to deal with any lawsuit, termination, or media/public outrage, so they decided to just keep quiet when Terri started being blamed? Like everyone thinks the stepmom did it, so let's just keep quiet about (X) happening?

I believe so. From there it appears an assumption was made that the man was with Terri, but if info gained shortly after Kyron's disappearance proves Terri was elsewhere at the time Kyron left the school with the man, LE has a very serious problem.

Yeah, I want to see evidence that Terri was elsewhere. That will really turn this case around!

:truce:
I believe so. From there it appears an assumption was made that the man was with Terri, but if info gained shortly after Kyron's disappearance proves Terri was elsewhere at the time Kyron left the school with the man, LE has a very serious problem.

i believe there is proof she was elsewhere at the time kyron left school, like time stamped video from a store or something (will check for link right now). and yes, LE has a very serious problem. so serious that I feel it ties into why the civil suit was dropped and the divorce is now moving forward. JMO

As far as the civil suit, the thing that Desiree would get would be money. The divorce would be giving money to TH. That is why I brought up money.

There was always speculation that TH did not have Kyron. That is where the issues with Dede come in,

The Somer Thompson case must have cost a ton of money with FBI, ICE, dogs. It was solved because some former roommates brought the perp to LE attention,

That doesn't mean that LE may not have solved it eventually, but a lot of time and money and agencies do not necessarily result in solutions.

Please remember from all of the cases here on WS that when the perp is found, the amount of info that LE has is astounding, Just because the public does not know does not mean they do not have info. I think pics of the "war room" showed tons of binders.

Think Josh Powell, for instance. After the KC debacle, it seems like the evidence has to be beyond ridiculous to get a conviction. Even in the Jodi Arias case, the jury did not come to a decision on punishment, Crazy

As far as the civil suit, the thing that Desiree would get would be money. The divorce would be giving money to TH. That is why I brought up money.

There was always speculation that TH did not have Kyron. That is where the issues with Dede come in,

The Somer Thompson case must have cost a ton of money with FBI, ICE, dogs. It was solved because some former roommates brought the perp to LE attention,

That doesn't mean that LE may not have solved it eventually, but a lot of time and money and agencies do not necessarily result in solutions.

Please remember from all of the cases here on WS that when the perp is found, the amount of info that LE has is astounding, Just because the public does not know does not mean they do not have info. I think pics of the "war room" showed tons of binders.

Think Josh Powell, for instance. After the KC debacle, it seems like the evidence has to be beyond ridiculous to get a conviction. Even in the Jodi Arias case, the jury did not come to a decision on punishment, Crazy

great points... in this case i disagree and imo we will see the mistakes that were made once there is a conclusion to this case or through the exoneration of TMH, but that is JMO. you are definitely spot on in everything you posted

I think that if a legit reporter got this alleged new info, it will come out soon. <modsnip>

As I've stated for the past many years now; I don't believe TH did this. Yes her fb postings in the beg were a bit off for me; for many. LE made things worse publishing her photo with his photo and missing. That was their biggest and worst mistake, other than NOT prosecuting and concentrating on ALL PARENTS of Kyron. And on relatives in other countries. When push comes to shove Kaine has much to hide it seems. His last action and his previous actions already have proven that to me. My opinion has not changed, I believe he knows where his son is. I also believe that TH just may be innocent; of killing or harming this child. I still have every single photo from her online sites, and all show a loving caring mom to both kids. I can't ignore that. I just can't. I'm grateful to see a turn in the tide of "let's hang TH" on all online forums, actually. I hope for breaking news, I hope someone has kept him alive and safe, it's all we can hope for at this point.

As I've stated for the past many years now; I don't believe TH did this. Yes her fb postings in the beg were a bit off for me; for many. LE made things worse publishing her photo with his photo and missing. That was their biggest and worst mistake, other than NOT prosecuting and concentrating on ALL PARENTS of Kyron. And on relatives in other countries. When push comes to shove Kaine has much to hide it seems. His last action and his previous actions already have proven that to me. My opinion has not changed, I believe he knows where his son is. I also believe that TH just may be innocent; of killing or harming this child. I still have every single photo from her online sites, and all show a loving caring mom to both kids. I can't ignore that. I just can't. I'm grateful to see a turn in the tide of "let's hang TH" on all online forums, actually. I hope for breaking news, I hope someone has kept him alive and safe, it's all we can hope for at this point.

KC had so many darling pictures of Caylee.

great post cherry. i agree, TH isn't involved I think she's just a troubled woman to be honest and my heart aches for kyron, kiara, and james. I think the tides are slowly turning as the tough questions are finally being demanded of law enforcement and the DA's office. I believe the answers to these questions which we, the public, don't know, point towards someone else being responsible. I feel so bad for Kyron's mom who I feel was kept in the dark about certain things in the investigation that might point away from TH. I think this is why the civil suit was dropped regardless of what has been stated in the press to date.

I don't believe any of the parents had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. My dominant theory is that he was taken by an opportunistic predator.

I do, however, agree with others that activities going on the parents' lives, Terri included, greatly complicated this already complicated investigation.

For me, I've never cared about being right or wrong about this. I don't really care if Terri is guilty or not. If Terri is guilty, then I want LE to prove it so that Kyron can be found. My issue with this case is the complete, IMHO, mishandling of this investigation. For me, it's always been clear that LE was hyperfocused on Terri with very little corroborative evidence to support their assertions. I think others may have had resentment against Terri, and Kyron disappearing gave people an opportunity to vent their resentment, rage, etc. against her.

She may have been a little off, or grieved differently, or maybe she's mentally ill, who knows, but I think LE used superficial actions to try and fit her into the perpetrator role in this crime, and she just doesn't fit, IMHO.

I hope that whatever happens and whoever is responsible, Kyron is found.

I have no idea if TH is involved but it never made much sense to me. He was going away that very day as well as for much of the summer. Maybe he would have convinced his Mom to take action for custody. Lots of things could have changed, she did not need to kill him or "sell" him. I do think she may have at least made a comment regarding having Kaine killed, whether serious or not. She would not be the first to do that, I'm sure, or to have an affair, if she was. I just never saw a single piece of evidence that linked her to doing anything to Kyron on that day.

I think LE should answer the one question; Do you have evidence that Terri Horman was in another location at the time when witnesses reported that a man had taken Kyron out of the school? I care little if they believe she still had something to do with his disappearance. Providing this information does not exonerate her, and does not compromise the investigation. However, if the answer is affirmative, it should give all pause to consider that someone other than Terri took Kyron. For LE to not affirm this if true would assist in causing undue harm to a potentially innocent person. Understandably, it is not their job to respond to rumor, but if this is a fact, it is their job to let the public know because a perpetrator who took a child is dangerous to all. Area parents deserve to know.

http://democratherald.com/news/loca...cle_e7fbaa4a-ff20-11e2-9b71-0019bb2963f4.html

aine Horman, father of Kyron Horman, the Portland 7-year-old who went missing three years ago, staffed the Kyron Horman Foundation booth filled with T-shirts, posters and other materials about missing children like Kyron.

&#8220;We want people to see the photo of what Kyron might look like today,&#8221; Horman said. &#8220;He could walk right by someone and they wouldn&#8217;t know who he was.&#8221;

Horman said he wants people to keep talking about the case, &#8220;to keep an eye out.&#8221;

I don't believe any of the parents had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. My dominant theory is that he was taken by an opportunistic predator.

I do, however, agree with others that activities going on the parents' lives, Terri included, greatly complicated this already complicated investigation.

For me, I've never cared about being right or wrong about this. I don't really care if Terri is guilty or not. If Terri is guilty, then I want LE to prove it so that Kyron can be found. My issue with this case is the complete, IMHO, mishandling of this investigation. For me, it's always been clear that LE was hyperfocused on Terri with very little corroborative evidence to support their assertions. I think others may have had resentment against Terri, and Kyron disappearing gave people an opportunity to vent their resentment, rage, etc. against her.

She may have been a little off, or grieved differently, or maybe she's mentally ill, who knows, but I think LE used superficial actions to try and fit her into the perpetrator role in this crime, and she just doesn't fit, IMHO.

I hope that whatever happens and whoever is responsible, Kyron is found.

i couldn't agree more. this post sums up my thoughts on this case exactly

There was a person who made up all kinds of stuff about the Kyron case. So cal was her name, so I am waiting on this new info.

How does the emails that Terri sent about how much she hated Kyron fit into the loving mother scenario?

Because we have not seen them, are we to believe Desiree made them up?

I am open to the possibility that Terri is not involved, and someone else abducted Kyron. I really wonder how well LE investigated everyone else at Skyline that day.

Yeah, I want to see evidence that Terri was elsewhere. That will really turn this case around!

As i reread this it seems long and rambling...but I am posting it any way. I know your thinking make your point :waiting: I also seem to be the salmon swimming upsteam with my post. :smile:

I am not a regular poster on this thread. But,i did a quick review to learn more about TH and DDS movements on June 4th.

So,the question becomes where were,"The exact whereabouts of Terry Horman and DeeDee Spicher" in that span of time. Until that is answered....or until there is a seismic revelation/break in Kyron's disappearance...LE will not give either a pass.

2010, investigators also put out a flier with Spicher's photos on it, asking if anyone noticed her or Terri Horman between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4, 2010.

I have posted snippets from two MSN on this subject.....In case there are posters like me who need background on why LE demands answers from DDS and TH on exact timeline (window opportunity) between the hours of 9:30 AM and 1PM June 4th

Kyron Hormone Update: Surveillance Video Analysis Next Step in Horman Case and 'Window of Opportunity'

http:// voices.yahoo.com/kyron-horman-update-surveillance-video-analysis-next-6374536.html
<snipped>
This means that the greatest distance Terri Horman could have feasibly covered on June 4th--on her own, without an accomplice--would have been an approximate two-hour trip maximum with Kyron from Skyline Elementary School. Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition

[URL="http:// www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html Terri"]http:// www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html Terri[/URL]

Dee Spicher declines to answer question
Two years ago, Multnomah County investigators searched Spicher's Tualatin condo, the garden property on Northwest Old Germantown Road where Spicher was working that day and her aunt's address as they sought to determine Spicher's movements.

In 2010, investigators also put out a flier with Spicher's photos on it, asking if anyone noticed her or Terri Horman between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4, 2010.

On June 4, 2010, Spicher was doing gardening work for a homeowner in the Northwest section of Portland, and abruptly left about 11:30 a.m., when the homeowner and another person working at the home were ready to sit down for lunch. The homeowner tried calling Spicher on her cell phone, but got no answer, and Spicher returned to the house about an hour to 90 minutes later, detectives were told.

This is all just my opinion.

imo, terri wasn't involved. LE blew this case from the beginning and focused all of their resources on Terri being involved without running appropriate parallel investigations. if they had actual evidence there's no way the restraining order would have been dropped and a no contact order issued instead. in fact, given the recent dropping of the civil suit i believe it's more likely that the possibility someone unknown to the family abducted kyron from the school and is solely responsible is more likely. jmo.

I just want to put this out there:

http://www.kval.com/news/local/123262928.html

A task force that has conducted more than 3,500 interviews and invested more than 26,650 hours investigating the disappearance of a 7-year-old Oregon boy from his Portland area school one year ago

Over the past year, authorities have compiled 68 four-inch binders of information and collected more than 4,500 leads. In addition to investigators' work, search and rescue officials and volunteers have put in 24,638 hours toward looking for Horman, who was last seen June 4, 2010, at a science fair at Skyline School.

The multi-agency task force has looked at registered sex offenders in the area of the school and have also examined the Horman home, visitors to the school that day and others who may have made cellphone calls that were routed to towers near the school, the Horman home and nearby Sauvie Island the morning the boy disappeared.

Multnomah County sheriff's detectives, FBI agents and up to four state investigators are among the task force members who have spent the past six months examining at least 60 persons of interest.

Doesn't sound like LE blew this case from the beginning to me, nor did they fail to run parallel investigations to the one on Terri. Exactly the opposite, in fact.

I just want to put this out there:

http://www.kval.com/news/local/123262928.html

Doesn't sound like LE blew this case from the beginning to me, nor did they fail to run parallel investigations to the one on Terri. Exactly the opposite, in fact.

and i believe, IMO that when the truth as to why restraining orders were dropped, civil suit dismissed, etc are revealed you will be suprised. it is not exactly the opposite but again you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. the fact is, there is no evidence aside from what many consider (including myself) "unusual behavior" that points to TMH or there would be an indictment by the grand jury by now. When evidence is presented to a grand jury for indictment, it is only the prosecution that presents evidence, so it is rather one sided and not hard to get an indictment. in fact, if there was any shred of evidence of violent behavior by her, the RO wouldn't have been dropped and she wouldn't be able to seek parenting time with Kiara. KH and DY's opinions on this case are being treated as absolute fact by the MSM and many others. These opinions were most likely formed from things they were told by LE that obviously haven't panned out or the RO and civil suit wouldn't be dropped. Wasn't the point of the civil suit to get more information and force terri to talk? And now it's being dropped to not impede on the investigation? To me, this makes absolutely no sense and IMO is smoke and mirrors and PR spin by Mr. Rosenthal. They are parents searching for their beloved son and deserve to have answers and the LE agencies involved should have been more straightforward with them about other possibilities (if they even fully investigated/followed up on them) They and Kyron are the victims in this mess, IMO. They have been used by the MCSO to tell the media that TH is responsible, its disgusting IMO. I also find it interesting that as soon as the RO and civil cases were dropped, MCSO sent out a bulletin requesting any new info about the case.

we all want the same thing, Kyron found and the perp or perps of this crime to be brought to justice. if that is TMH then she should be charged to the fullest extent of the law, if it's not then i hope to god they were continuing to investigate other avenues during the past 3 years, not just focusing on ways to somehow nail Terri and have her indicted.

Desiree's husband is LE. I bet anything they have plenty of info. LE are like brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14