Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is a divorce proceeding. She is trying to get visitation/custody of the little girl (and one would assume, child and spousal support).

In the divorce proceedings a few weeks ago (right before the Dr. Phil episode) her attorneys claimed that they/Terri know for a fact that she was not the last one to see Kyron alive. In this latest hearing today, Kaine's attorneys demanded that those details be turned over to them.

But talk is cheap, and IMHO it sounded like her attorneys were grandstanding and obfuscating.

JMO, this is a divorce hearing? What has her proof or lack of having evidence re:Ky have anything to do with this?

Because she is requesting visitation while refusing to submit to a standard custody evaluation. Since the last time she was in the presence of Kyron, a child under her care, and he vanished never to be seen again, providing evidence of her oft-repeated claim that someone else saw Kyron while she was at the grocery store seems pretty minimal as far as her competence as a caregiver for the other child she would like to be responsible for.

eta: incidentally, since she was charged with child endangerment for driving drunk with yet another of her children, I can't imagine how she thinks she can skip the evaluation for custody of the third child.

Is it too late to buy stock in Nutter Butters?

Seems like someone may be enjoying them a lot.

JMO, this is a divorce hearing? What has her proof or lack of having evidence re:Ky have anything to do with this?

It's a mess, isn't it? But if you read the initial restraining order (and subsequent renewal requests), KH states that LE led him to believe: that TM had something to do with Ky's disappearance and that she tried to have him (KH) killed.

So, this allegation was the reason for the initial separation and it plays directly into the divorce/custody question. (IMO, at least.)

ALSO: I asked in an earlier post if anyone had read a ruling regarding info about 'the last person to see Ky'.

Here is a response from the Oregonian reporter covering today's court action: "He (Judge Kantor) ruled that he would not compel Terri Horman to produce any of the documents, materials he's (KH) requested. Presumably, that is included in judge's ruling."

Seems a little strange to me that "someone" has info which could lead LE off their tail ... which might help find the 'real' "perp" ... and they won't reveal it? WTF?

No kidding Shadowboy. She is cast as the villain, but not willing to say who the last person was to see Kyron?

Sounds like Jodi Arias not willing to say who killed Travis because they would harm her family.

That must be the reason TMH is not saying anything and taking the heat for this.

Ah, the nobility and self sacrifice. I am so impressed! Not!

Wow, the years have not been especially good to her. If I were unemployed and had zero responsibility for more than 2 years, I think I would spend a good amount of time on the treadmill and eating salads. Especially considering all eyes are on her for these proceedings. Instead, it looks like she has spent the last few years watching tv and eating donuts. Why neglect herself like that when she has nothing else to do? And it's not like she doesn't know how to get in shape. She is an ex-body builder for cripe's sake!

Its amazing how guilt can effect a person. JMO.

wow....threatening to plead the 5th, refusing to turn over financial records needed to determine child/spousal support, refusing to provide proof of her claim that she was not the last person to see Kyron alive, having criminal defense attorneys representing her in a divorce proceeding.....

JMVHO but that sure doesn't paint a picture of an innocent woman.

I believe the point of the Judge's ruling is that Terri hasn't been named a suspect or person of interest in a criminal proceeding. He and her attorneys are trying to protect her rights as a citizen to avoid being overturned on possible appeal.

JMO

No kidding Shadowboy. She is cast as the villain, but not willing to say who the last person was to see Kyron?

Sounds like Jodi Arias not willing to say who killed Travis because they would harm her family.

That must be the reason TMH is not saying anything and taking the heat for this.

Ah, the nobility and self sacrifice. I am so impressed! Not!

If she says the last person to see Kyron was his father, what then? I don't know that she's being noble but she sure has managed to retain good lawyers.

JMO

Make Kaine produce all his records, end of story.

I don't think Kaine's records are the issue here. He has never threatened to take the fifth nor has he refused to provide the usual financial records needed to move the divorce forward. The only party stalling and obfuscating here is Terri.

If she says the last person to see Kyron was his father, what then? I don't know that she's being noble but she sure has managed to retain good lawyers.

JMO

It would be pretty silly for her to claim something that can be easily disproven. It would only prove she is a liar. Kaine was at work, and did not attend the science fair where Terri claims Kyron disappeared.

I believe the point of the Judge's ruling is that Terri hasn't been named a suspect or person of interest in a criminal proceeding. He and her attorneys are trying to protect her rights as a citizen to avoid being overturned on possible appeal.

JMO

I am mystified. If she has nothing to hide, what exactly is the problem? Protect what?

If there are all of these other people who saw Kyron, why not produce them?

Why not reveal her financial records? Isn't that something done during divorce proceedings? What is so special about her financial records?

Why can't she produce records about a job search? Strange.

Seems a little strange to me that "someone" has info which could lead LE off their tail ... which might help find the 'real' "perp" ... and they won't reveal it? WTF?

Particularly if you've claimed that you cared for the MP more than their natural mother did... wouldn't you want to do everything that might help finding that dear child?

If she says the last person to see Kyron was his father, what then?

JMO

Then it's further evidence that she's mentally ill, since Kaine was verified to have been at work at the time.

Also she would then naturally be asked how she was in possession of such information if she was claiming to be "driving aimlessly on back roads" at the time and therefore shouldn't have been witness to whatever happened after she claims to have left the school, and she would then plead the 5th because apparently everything she knows is self-incriminatory and we'd be back where we are now.

With all the other parents openly sharing their information, except Terri who can't share information lest she be charged with kidnap/murder.

in regards to the posts about terri's weight gain, for all we know she could be on anti depressants or something.

in regards to the posts about terri's weight gain, for all we know she could be on anti depressants or something.

To me, she looks about the same size as the video of her when Kyron went missing.

I have long wondered if she experienced postpartum depression following the baby girl's birth.

To me, she looks about the same size as the video of her when Kyron went missing.

I have long wondered if she experienced postpartum depression following the baby girl's birth.

she looks the same to me too, but there are previous posts commenting on her weight and her eating too much food. thats why i made that comment.

i believe i read somewhere that she did have PPD after kiara was born.

Or she may be eating because she's depressed. I am not too sympathetic to her because I think her isolation is self-imposed but how could one not be depressed being shut up in that house for three years? And depression surely does not push one to exercise- quite the opposite. So no surprise to me she's looking frumpy and out of shape.:twocents:

To me the changes in her appearance are far more in her face than in her weight. I do think she looks much larger, but people gain and lose and that's not surprising to me. It's her face. She looks 10 years older, harder, grim and lifeless. Kaine and Desiree to me look changed by stress and anguish - pale and thinner and sadder but determined and set. Terri looks like someone in a mug shot, or like a poster meant to deter people from doing drugs - like she is dead inside.

JMO.

Or she may be eating because she's depressed. I am not too sympathetic to her because I think her isolation is self-imposed but how could one not be depressed being shut up in that house for three years? And depression surely does not push one to exercise- quite the opposite. So no surprise to me she's looking frumpy and out of shape.:twocents:

She was a body builder and going to the gym was something she loved it seemed.

She would know that exercise would help depression.

She appears much heavier to me. She looked put together three years ago.Now she looks like a person who has no self respect.n

What is she doing with her time? Is she working? She sure is not helping to find Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee