Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I realize most here are Terri supporters, KH and DY believe she killed/abducted Kyron. Terri tried/wanted to have KH killed.

I'd be reaming her also. Every chance I got. I don't blame them for anything they say.

I went to bed a while ago (but could not sleep) feeling kind of tired of D&K...but I am back up and feel bad for feeling that way. I know they are saying a lot of things that they may even regret and that I regret them saying, mostly because I don't think it helps the case at all and they are raising eyebrows.

But I am over my petty feelings about their comments and am feeling a great deal of compassion and sympathy for both of them, and their other children and Kyron's cousins, aunts, uncles, etc...If Kyron's whereabout keep me up in New Mexico, I can't begin to wrap my mind around what Desiree, etc. are feeling or how they are even functioning at all.

I hope they somehow can find some peace someday, but honestly, I'm not sure they ever will.

Both of these comments are being taken out of context. Kaine is the one who mentioned being a team player, and references to players in many posts here, are referencing his comments in the press.

As for the "rope to hang themselves," someone was hypothesizing that Houze hasn't spoken about Terri or addressed the rumors or their accusations because Desiree's and Kaine's comments may be used to help the defense, and the poster hypothesized that he (Houze) is giving them enough rope to hang themselves. It was a projection about what Houze may be doing and thinking with regard to Desiree's and Kaine's pressers, not a commentary about Desiree and Kaine by the poster.

I don't agree with this interpretation.

While I realize most here are Terri supporters, KH and DY believe she killed/abducted Kyron. Terri tried/wanted to have KH killed.

I'd be reaming her also. Every chance I got. I don't blame them for anything they say.

I'm not a TH supporter -- there's a difference in throwing someone under the bus all over the media and someone being arrested for a crime. TH has already been tried and convicted in the media -- thanks to KH and DY. TH hasn't even been arrested!

Do I believe she had something to do with this? Yes. But KH and DY need to let LE do their job and stop all this. I really don't care to hear about how wonderful baby K is doing now that mommy is gone, or how much TH drank, or how many pounds she lost. All they're doing is tainting a potential jury pool by painting such an awful picture.

Yet when KH is asked a simple question like "how did you meet TH" he stands tall and says "I can't comment on that". He won't comment on any question that involves him. Do I find that interesting? You bet.

So while it may look like I'm a TH supporter - I'm not. But I don't agree with KH and DY's tactics at this point.

MOOOOOOOOO

All the best,

Mel

I don't think it's a stretch to say that the baby is not asking for her momma at this stage in her life - she is still a baby. And as far as Kaine being a "hero" for her bio son - well, I think even within a home where there are two bio parents, one is usually seen or felt as the softer or more "you get me" touch.

IMO

IMO, Fessel's right on this one. That section of the interview was designed to ouch Terri. They shouldn't even be talking about Terri's older son's relationship with his own mother with the press. If these people weren't at war, with Terri they would have left the minor children OUT of this conversation. Because they are private private private people.

In fact, they did not talk NOT about Kyron at all. Not one bit. It was alllllllllll about Terri. Her daughter. Her son. Her bouncing weight. Her weird behaviors. Her friend Dede who's not really around - maybe twice a year. Her drinking problems. All the friends that know about her drinking problems and always noticed. Her stupid e-mails to Desiree five times a day that went on and on about stuff.

I'm laughing at myself that I didn't realize this at first. I guess that means they are becoming fairly proficient actors.

Maybe they'll get an emmy award.

I went to bed a while ago (but could not sleep) feeling kind of tired of D&K...but I am back up and feel bad for feeling that way. I know they are saying a lot of things that they may even regret and that I regret them saying, mostly because I don't think it helps the case at all and they are raising eyebrows.

But I am over my petty feelings about their comments and am feeling a great deal of compassion and sympathy for both of them, and their other children and Kyron's cousins, aunts, uncles, etc...If Kyron's whereabout keep me up in New Mexico, I can't begin to wrap my mind around what Desiree, etc. are feeling or how they are even functioning at all.

I hope they somehow can find some peace someday, but honestly, I'm not sure they ever will.

awwwww, cluciano. :hug:
I hear ya.
I woke up too. Didn't like feeling so annoyed with these folks, that interview was over the top. Then I realized Fessel & tiredblondy & delaney & others might be on to something there with the NPD-profiler "method acting" idea.

I have a feeling that Terri is being vocal about the amount because she wants to intimidate Kaine into believing she would countersue for attorney fees, harassment and emotional distress. I'm not saying I agree with Terri's methods, I just doubt she could dig up $350k so mysteriously. I have a feeling that the attorney is working on contingency. She probably received a down payment, making her willing to work on a longshot case, but that giant amount was reported to guarantee a giant return in the case that she isn't convicted.

Could Terri be the anon donor? (j/k)

Most here aren't Terri supporters, IMHO. Even I, regularly questioning the foregone conclusion that Terri is guilty, am not a Terri supporter. I'm a truth supporter. I'm a justice supporter. I'm a Kyron supporter, and I question if Terri is guilty and want to delve further into relevant topics, because for two months intensely scrutinizing every aspect of Terri's life hasn't yielded much information at all about what happened to Kyron or where he is. It makes me wonder if the clues to what happened to him and his whereabouts are in Terri's life. I'm looking elsewhere because I believe the clues about what happened to him are elsewhere.

Also, DY and KH are grieving, but they should be held responsible for what they say. Grief is not a pass to directly or indirectly accuse someone of a heinous crime or to act in an irresponsible way. They have opinions, and strong opinions, and that's okay, IMHO, but Terri hasn't even been arrested yet. If she's innocent, her life is ruined. IMHO, the end doesn't justify the means. This tragedy doesn't need another victim, and if Terri is wholly innocent of abducting and/or harming Kyron and LE, DY and KH developed tunnel vision because of feelings or grudges or for superficial reasons not directly related to that day, then Terri will become a victim in this mess as well.

awwwww, cluciano. :hug:
I hear ya.
I woke up too. Didn't like feeling so annoyed with these folks, that interview was over the top. Then I realized Fessel & tiredblondy & delaney & others might be on to something there with the NPD-profiler "method acting" idea.

The whole thing is so coded and gamey. Sort of sick, and not working.

IMHO

I was wondering the same thing Dr. Fess. The looks exchanged between Desiree and Kaine in the televised interview last night and Desiree saying 'yes' as though she knows how things are in this home - acting like a supporting, caring, and loving person toward Kaine and mom for Kyron and knowing all about baby girl...I wonder if this wasn't a set-up to attack Terri's sense of being an involved, loving mom? So far this character assassination hasn't worked, how long will it continue? moo

IMO, as mentioned in other posts, that Terri spent alot of time taking pictures of Kyron, sending them to Desiree attached to long-winded emails, giving details on his activities, I have this feeling that Terri wasn't doing this as a kind jesture. Rather to rub it in Desiree's face that she had been playing Mommy with her son and there is nothing she can do about it. A passive-aggressive manuver knowing that Desiree missed Kyron and wanted to be caring for HER son. Well, now that they need, no MUST, get a rise out of Terri so she will slip up and give us the information needed to find Kyron, she is getting a big, fat dose of her own medicine. Besides, after baby K was born, it wasn't fun for Terri to play that game anymore. Which means she didn't need Kyron anymore either. Now he is gone........ MOO :cow:

Most here are Terri supporters? I guess I disagree with that assessment. Otherwise, me too.

I think this tapes anti-terri-tactics might have backfired a little. My guess - they'll recover their support very soon...

The whole thing is so coded and gamey. Sort of sick, and not working.

IMHO

Plus, she's under the wing of her able attorney, who's giving her attention and telling her to ignore it all while he notes all of Kaine & Desiree's inconsistencies. IMO.

I supported their strategy a few weeks ago and believed that they were operating upon advice from a criminal expert. If it was true then, I doubt it is now. They've overplayed their hand. It might be wise to step back and give TH a little breathing room. She might make a move. Personally, I don't think she'll talk no matter what they say or do, especially since she has a lawyer now to gum up the works.

Of course, the melodrama keeps the public interested, which maintains momentum in the investigation. It's just a damn shame that's what it takes to solve the disappearance of a child.

I supported their strategy a few weeks ago and believed that they were operating upon advice from a criminal expert. If it was true then, I doubt it is now. They've overplayed their hand. It might be wise to step back and give TH a little breathing room. She might make a move. Personally, I don't think she'll talk no matter what they say or do, especially since she has a lawyer now to gum up the works.

Of course, the melodrama keeps the public interested, which maintains momentum in the investigation. It's just a damn shame that's what it takes to solve the disappearance of a child.

Dang Bessie, GREAT post and ITA. xox

I think Desiree can hold her own against Terri, as far as Terri trying to make her feel helpless etc. with the e-mails. Desiree seems pretty tough. Terri comes off as sounding insecure, if anything, probably trying to win Desiree's approval.

I agree. I would add that I don't think Terri gives a rat's patootie about the spin or anybody else, and as long as she has her legal machine in place, she'll be just fine thank you, "take 2", sorry Kyron who?

Plus, she's under the wing of her able attorney, who's giving her attention and telling her to ignore it all while he notes all of Kaine & Desiree's inconsistencies. IMO.

Yes. Big day for the defense.

I wondered, kill me now, about Desiree's groomed, sexy, confident appearance and how that fits into the message going out to Terri. The sleek look. She's stunning, highlighted (I personally endorse) and her toned physical appearance today was striking to me. Very manicured and studiedly (!) casual, almost resort. We are all fashion bloggers, right?

I may change my mind about this strong impression and soften it in future interviews.

imho just this second, not permanent

at this point all I am hearing is Peggy Lee "Who's sorry Now"

I pray every night for the safe return of Kyron --

I agree. I would add that I don't think Terri gives a rat's patootie about the spin or anybody else, and as long as she has her legal machine in place, she'll be just fine thank you, "take 2", sorry Kyron who?

The image projected by DY today probably got her attention. Not dumpy; coded.

mo

as a ''stay at home mom'' (read that to be a 3rd class citizen) I felt that I was not as valued as I was when I was juggling working full time (kids in daycare). I seethe when I hear KH's and DY's comments

that's because being a wohm is harder. Especially if your family is dependant upon your income. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro