Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug: for Desiree...my heart is just breaking here for her.

Wow...Desiree looks gorgeous! Different than I've seen her.
She does. With her hair pulled back you can see how she looks like Kyron.

Says the grand jury is still working. Three key areas need to be searched but the Sheriff's office doesn't have the resources to do them.

Desiree isn't speaking with Kaine outside of the case/Kyron because she was very upset about some of the stuff that was happening in the house.

I can see why she'd be upset at Kaine but i'm sure he's beating himself up every day over this as well...

That poor baby. the **** was probably so mean to him at home when they were alone if she hated him that much.
so so sad.
Sigh....

She said every other person who was at the school that day or not at the school that day has been ruled out...she's happy with the thoroughness of LE excluding everybody other than Terri. Then she started to talk about electronic correspondence from Terri again but unfortunately JVM cut her off.

I can see why she'd be upset at Kaine but i'm sure he's beating himself up every day over this as well...
I agree. They guy has looked ragged and lost weight and has obviously been through hell.

It sounded to me like Desiree was really frustrated with the way Kaine has been communicating with her.

Really understandable that this kind of stress could distance people, especially ones who have been married and divorced.

I'm guessing those emails that Terri sent were extremely blunt about how much she hated Kyron, since Desiree said in the show that they know now that Terri didn't want Kyron in her life. It sounds like they were very direct, and it didn't take lots of analysis to reach that conclusion.

She said every other person who was at the school that day or not at the school that day has been ruled out...she's happy with the thoroughness of LE excluding everybody other than Terri. Then she started to talk about electronic correspondence from Terri again but unfortunately JVM cut her off.

Impossible. I highly doubt they've excluded 'everyone' not at the school that day. I also doubt they've excluded everyone who was at the school that day. They would be foolish to do that and if they have I seriously doubt they ever find Kyron.

Desiree and Kaine break my heart, and poor little Kyron :( I am surprised they don't release the emails. JMO

She does. With her hair pulled back you can see how she looks like Kyron.

Says the grand jury is still working. Three key areas need to be searched but the Sheriff's office doesn't have the resources to do them.

Could they try TES or another search organization?? Won't the FBI or other organization help?

Could they try TES or another search organization?? Won't the FBI or other organization help?

If the sherriff does not have the resources, why doesnt Desiree and Kaine hire Klaaskids to search these vital areas? Kaine could put use to the money he has been raising over the past year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_YGBrq0Wc"]‪Kyron Horman: Issues 7/21/11 Part 1‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I missed the JVM show, here's the link for anyone who missed it.

Thank You Sierra1947!!

Impossible. I highly doubt they've excluded 'everyone' not at the school that day. I also doubt they've excluded everyone who was at the school that day. They would be foolish to do that and if they have I seriously doubt they ever find Kyron.

I just watched the clip in the post above mine and I think that it cut off when Jane was about to talk about the investigation, however I wonder if by "everyone" she is referring to everyone in the family.

I don't know if it matters really anyway, I just thought I'd throw my two cents in :).

I'm so glad that JVM had Desiree on. With so many people tuning in because of ICA, its good to see that those many viewers are seeing this to keep interest in Kyron.

The way JVM was kinda probing for info about the rift between Desiree and Kaine didn't sit well with me. Jane wasn't aggressive or inappropriate just being a reporter trying to understand but I can't image how Kaine is suffering, and stuff like that can't help.

I'm so glad that Desiree has her husband to support her through all of this, he seems like a really good man.

I wish I could go up there and search.

Desiree and Kaine break my heart, and poor little Kyron :( I am surprised they don't release the emails. JMO

I don't understand that. Wouldn't that increase the pressure on TH and make it that much harder for TH to remain silent?

Bless her. She can't even go to Hogwarts for a couple of hours to get away from it all without crying about Kyron. It is so hard to watch and she has to live it.

If the sherriff does not have the resources, why doesnt Desiree and Kaine hire Klaaskids to search these vital areas? Kaine could put use to the money he has been raising over the past year.

I don't understand this either. If you were convinced there are 'key' areas still needing to be searched that might bring your missing child home then why would you wait for a police department that has no resources to do so? There are many organizations and/or profesionals who would know how to do a proper search. It just makes no sense that a parent would take the oportunity to go on television and not put out the word that they would accept help from qualified organizations to find Kyron.

I watched the interview last night and now thinking back on it I can't see how it benefitted the search for Kyron in any way.

I was shocked to hear that the searches of the "targeted areas" have not been completed from the searches we saw over 7 months ago. I would be beside myself if I was Desiree, especially as LE seems to have led her to believe these were important areas to search; I know when we saw those searches taking place, we all thought that this was "it." And then nothing, for more than half a year? I thought the searchers were volunteers, they ran all of those articles about these people giving their time, etc...what is keeping MCSO from rounding up this group again? And also, as others have mentioned, at this point, why not have TES search those targeted areas, that is what they do. What if Kyron is out there waiting to be found in an area that has been "targeted" by LE since last winter?

It also sounded to me as though Desiree was talking about more than TH's alleged drinking problems when she spoke about her issues with the lifestyle going on in that house. I am just going off of what she said, not implying anything at all.

It benefitted the case by keeping Kyron's name in the media.

Maybe someone heard the interview and will offer to help pay for the search.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member