Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO....Kaine's initial interest in Terri was her mothering/schooling skills.
She came across as the "perfect mother" to Kaine/Kyron (Maybe not the older brother J.)

She even taught Kyron sign language.
It's as though she tossed older brother J aside for cute young Kyron and then the same with cute baby K.

Her issues with alcohol would cause her to be tempermental & abusive... Seeking attention from other men....Most likely online.

She got rid of son J to a non-bio father.

She would hurt Kaine by "disappearing" Kyron...for REVENGE/MONEY.
And leave with "ransom money" to start a new life with perfect baby K & some young guy.......Who accepted her drinking. Again, JMO.

WHO has Kyron?

I agree with much of what you say. Many women love babies, then grow disenchanted with the kids as they get older for various reasons.

The only thing I disagree with is the bolded part. J went to live with his bio father. His adoptive father, who pays child support, had not seen J in years it was last reported. Of course, that may have changed in the last few months.

IMHO....Kaine's initial interest in Terri was her mothering/schooling skills.
She came across as the "perfect mother" to Kaine/Kyron (Maybe not the older brother J.)

She even taught Kyron sign language.
It's as though she tossed older brother J aside for cute young Kyron and then the same with cute baby K.

Her issues with alcohol would cause her to be tempermental & abusive... Seeking attention from other men....Most likely online.

She got rid of son J to a non-bio father.
She would hurt Kaine by "disappearing" Kyron...for REVENGE/MONEY.
And leave with "ransom money" to start a new life with perfect baby K & some young guy.......Who accepted her drinking. Again, JMO.

WHO has Kyron?

With all due respect, Beatrice, at the time Kaine became involved with Terri, I don't think these were the skills that Kaine was drawn to Terri for.

Says she is 100% sure of Terri's responsibility and that Kyron is still in the Portland area.

Because of what Terri felt and what she put in writing, Desiree doesn't think Terri would have let him live.

Basically it was a teaser for an upcoming special report show on Kyron's case.

Assuming that what Terri put in writing refers to the emails that Desiree referenced in an earlier interview, has there been any speculation regarding the recipient(s) of those emails? Is there a thread on here about that?

To the best of knowledge, Tarver does not pay child support. He is the bio-Dad, however James was legally adopted by Terri's second husband Eck (or Ecker?) he pays the child support. I don't know what kind of situation is going on now though, as that I would think has changed.

Assuming that what Terri put in writing refers to the emails that Desiree referenced in an earlier interview, has there been any speculation regarding the recipient(s) of those emails? Is there a thread on here about that?

To my knowledge, no as to the recipient.

I'm just so darn tired of pussy-footing/ being politically correct about the subject of TMH. DY knows she disappeared and most likely murdered Kyron. I agree with her and support her 100%!

Is there enough legal proof to gain a conviction, obviously not. But in my mind the burden of proof has been met to at least indite her. Reasonable cause?!

Casey Anthony, after almost three years of lying, confesses to the accidental drowning death of her daughter, per her Attorney in opening statments. How many millions of dollars has the State of Florida spent on this prosecution/trial? How does this make sense?

The citizens of Oregon could be looking at the same scenario in another 18 months ... Enough is enough!

I'm just so darn tired of pussy-footing/ being politically correct about the subject of TMH. DY knows she disappeared and most likely murdered Kyron. I agree with her and support her 100%!

Is there enough legal proof to gain a conviction, obviously not. But in my mind the burden of proof has been met to at least indite her. Reasonable cause?!

Casey Anthony, after almost three years of lying, confesses to the accidental drowning death of her daughter, per her Attorney in opening statments. How many millions of dollars has the State of Florida spent on this prosecution/trial? How does this make sense?

The citizens of Oregon could be looking at the same scenario in another 18 months ... Enough is enough!

But what is the point of an indictment if there is not enough for a conviction? What if she was charged and acquitted?

From what we have been allowed to know, there seems to be very little actual evidence as yet and a ton of suspicous circumstances. But if she did this, doing it in a crowd of 300+ people is going to always be a sticking point. All of those people who could have done it, not to mention who could have seen her do it, and nothing can be proven either way?

In the long run, I hope Desiree is right, and has focused her rage on the correct person (I think she has.) But if she were wrong, it would be a terrible, draining waste of anger, rage, resources, etc.
On the other hand, at least she has a target for all of her emotions...I guess lots of parents in her situation probably have no idea who to blame.

Someday we'll probably see what TH put in writing and we are going to be enraged. I'm not looking forward to that day.

I am looking forward to that day.

I am sure it will be heartbreaking to read them.

Reading the horrible things that Terri put into writing about Kyron.

Outraged by reading evidence, discovery... things we can't read now.

That would mean that there was court proceedings going on.

It would mean someone had been charged.

It would mean someone was going to be held responsible in some manner.

I can live with reading them... hearing all evidence and facts in the case.

IF it means Kyron gets some justice. :twocents:

Someday we'll probably see what TH put in writing and we are going to be enraged. I'm not looking forward to that day.

The only think I know she wrote was that email that KOIN got ahold of, written 2 days after he went missing. There must be something else.

Teasers :banghead: How I hate those.

Casey Anthony is now on trial for murder because of good investigation and, in my opinion, the sunshine laws. Oregon is tight-lipped and this case is going nowhere, despite a record amount of dollars spent searching for Kyron.

I agree "enough is enough," - maybe it's time for Oregon LE to let out some information?

Thanks to Nore for letting us know about this. Desiree will be on Jane Velez Mitchell at 7 PM EST. I thought we could discuss it in this topic.

Looking forward to it. I doubt there's any news but we need to keep Kyron fresh in our minds.

Wow...Desiree looks gorgeous! Different than I've seen her.

My heart aches for Desiree...
Those e-mails must have really expressed THs hate for Kyron...
I hope something gives

"She knows what happened and where Kyron is" (regarding TH)

If TH is not suffering by not having her daughter, she's not gonna suffer or should I say is not CAPABLE of suffering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove