Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine looks like he has aged 20 years. I feel awful for him.

I watched it but I'm horrible at summarizing...I'll try! ;)

Interview lasted about 5 min. long. Erin asked if there was anything new happening. Kaine said that they had recently conducted some more searches in and around the neighborhood they "think" Kyron may have been traveling through. Those searches wrapped up in mid to late Sept. and nothing of significance was found. Erin asked if they have been able to rule anyone out. Kaine said they have been methodically going through an extensive list and have been able to rule out many people. They are still conducting more interviews (which matches what I have heard behind the scenes) and are still actively working the case. They have NOT been able to rule out a couple of people. Kaine said "she" which I took to mean Terri is still not cooperating as well as one or possible two others (hmmm? Scratching my head...Dede?) Then he said they really want to be careful about moving too fast on one particular aspect of the case. He said the MFH, Divorce case and the disappearance of Kyron are all linked together and if they try and push forward on one, it may compromise the others. (also matching what I've been hearing) This is why the divorce has been pushed back.

I'm sure I bungled that review....hope someone has a transcript. I have to get dinner going and then trick or treating. I thought it was a pretty good SHORT interview that reaffirms the fact they are still pursuing Terri.

That really is sad. :sigh: How can someone live with a telltale heart in their head? TH needs to come clean. JMO

Thanks for the summary, loves2bmom. My heart just breaks for Kaine and Desiree. I cannot imagine the pain of not being able to find my missing child. Devastating :( Steely Dan, I agree. She needs to come clean. Nobody should ever do this to another person, let alone a parent to another. I can't wrap my mind around it.

Totally missed this so thanks to all of you for posting it. Bless Kaine's heart. Thank God that he has baby K. I loathe Terri Horman and I hope she's miserable every day for the rest of her stinking life.

~jmo~

Thanks for the summary, loves2bmom. My heart just breaks for Kaine and Desiree. I cannot imagine the pain of not being able to find my missing child. Devastating :( Steely Dan, I agree. She needs to come clean. Nobody should ever do this to another person, let alone a parent to another. I can't wrap my mind around it.

She won't come clean. A person who is so cold she can harm a sweet young child will never some clean. :furious:

My prayer is that someone finds him AND the evidence needed to put anyone involved away forever.

Kaine looks like he has aged 20 years. I feel awful for him.
I think he looks much better than the last couple times I've seen photos or videos. Not that his heart has healed. :heart:

I can only imagine the guilt he feels for bringing Teri into his family. I don't blame him for that...of course he had no idea what would happen and what she is allegedly capable of. If she had been more "successful", Kaine would be gone, too.

I wish they would interview Desiree again (if she wants to). :heart:

It's too sad about Kyron not being found yet. :heart:

And it's incredible that Teri continues to be willing to give up all access to Baby K in exchange for her freedom.

Reading that someone has Kyron and could have felt comfortable enough to let him go and trick-or-treak REALLY made my heart feel good.

Reading that someone has Kyron and could have felt comfortable enough to let him go and trick-or-treak REALLY made my heart feel good.

That's what keeps me coming back to this thread, Hope, Hope Kyron is out there and will come home one day. I have never been convinced that TH wanted Kyron dead, maybe gone from her life, but she didn't have time to kill him herself and didn't have the guts either. I pray she handed him off to someone who knew people who would keep him. We have more and more cases where children turn up years later. So, yes there is Hope for Kyron.

I had a dream this morning that my 14 yo daughter came in and woke me up very excited and said "Mom, Mom, wake up they found Kyron!" I was so hoping that my dream was real.

Where are you, Kyron???????

Hi everybody. Kyron's story caught my heart when he vanished. I read here often and pray for him every day. Thinking he could have trick or treated make me break out in song.
Kyron is such a sweet looking little boy.

I don't know where to post this, but here goes. First, I am happy people are reading here and posting for Kyron.

I am going to be doing an art show this weekend, and I keep Kyron's picture with me, just in case. Christmas craft shows are upon us and Kyron was a little artist, and just maybe someone will take him to a craft show. It has been a year and they may feel safe to take him out in public. People will be busy looking at the art and crafts, and not paying attention to the kids so much. Remember to keep your eyes open for all the kids. I keep a pictures in a small book of the kids need to look for, because Elizabeth Smart came home because someone was looking.

Have a great weekend! :seeya:

I always thought Kyron's story would have been solved way earlier on and it's so sad that it hasn't. And since Kyron, I have followed other stories and they are ending up like Kyron's. WTH is going on with this world?

My heart breaks for Kaine and Desiree. No one should ever have to experience their child going missing. Not ever!

Sadly, little Kyron is not alive and hasn't been since the last day he was seen. I feel certain that harm came to him from a trusted family member (stepmother). No one is 'holding' onto Kyron. I don't believe he was kidnapped or put somewhere for protection. I'm sure law enforcement believes they are looking for remains and may never find them without some kind of confession or deal being made.

Don't know where to put this but Desiree just read a letter to Terri on the air on HLM (JVM) and it was very touching. She's appealing to her, BEGGING to her to say ANYTHING in regards to where Kyron is. There's a focus on Kyron on HLN right now.

Mike Brooks just said he thinks Kaine knows more than what he's saying too. Hmmm...

Discussing the fact that Desiree wasn't aware of the 'drinking problem' that Terri had.

I checked HLN and it doesn't look like they repeat JVM. They put the transcripts online, so that's good, but I would rather watch it in person.

I watched this show too. Desiree said, and I'll paraphrase that she and Kaine are together on bringing Kyron home, but she is upset with him for not telling her what was going on in that house. I felt she had issues with them 'morally' and she tried not to
give JVM any dirt and turned it into a 'drinking problem'. She claimed that she was finding out about what was going on from the police and it bothered her. She felt one or both of them should have told her so she could have taken Kyron out of there.

In her open letter to Terri she tried to appeal to Terri by saying things like 'I know what you were going thru, I've been there before' and I'm the one person that would understand....

My heart went out to Desiree; she just wants her son. I don't think she can wait until March to get more info, and I have to agree with her on that. But I think she is trying to
rattle someones cage to get more info. It was very interesting posturing.

I watched this show too. Desiree said, and I'll paraphrase that she and Kaine are together on bringing Kyron home, but she is upset with him for not telling her what was going on in that house. I felt she had issues with them 'morally' and she tried not to
give JVM any dirt and turned it into a 'drinking problem'. She claimed that she was finding out about what was going on from the police and it bothered her. She felt one or both of them should have told her so she could have taken Kyron out of there.

In her open letter to Terri she tried to appeal to Terri by saying things like 'I know what you were going thru, I've been there before' and I'm the one person that would understand....

My heart went out to Desiree; she just wants her son. I don't think she can wait until March to get more info, and I have to agree with her on that. But I think she is trying to
rattle someones cage to get more info. It was very interesting posturing.

Do you mean March because of the divorce? I doubt she will learn anything from that, sadly. Or from Terri. She has to count on the police and whatever is going on, they are taking their time. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe