Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This little boy was loved by the 4 people on that dais, and I can't see how their hand holding was anything more than two women reaching out past the fear that someone is harming the little boy they love.

what about the gym appearance? was that to work out or was it related to flyers, etc?
have they been back to the gym?

WHY no pleas for their sons return?

Family statement read at presser by Gates on the day that the questionnaire with photos of Teri was released -- June 18, 2010.

It has been two weeks since our son, Kyron, disappeared. For the last 14 days we haven’t been able to talk to him, see him playing around the house, or tuck him in bed. Any parent would understand the grief this has caused our family.

We are so grateful for the support and work of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office as well as the hundreds of searchers, police officers and FBI for what they have done during the last two weeks. They have never met Kyron but we know that this has been very tough on them also.

To Kyron’s teachers and classmates, as well as the media and the community, thank you for your support in trying to find Kyron. Your interest and help is overwhelming.

We are sorry that we aren’t there today to stand with investigators, but please know that we fully support the release of this flyer. We want Kyron home and we hope this will help do that.

Father’s Day is Sunday. For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to. It hurts us deeply and our hearts are broken.

Please help bring Kyron home.

" For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to."

Does this mean that they know he's deceased?

"Please help bring Kyron home."

Does this mean a living or a deceased child?

When Terri looks up at Desirre and she also looks up to Kaine, I think she is observing on how she is supposed to act at that time.....

" For the first time in seven years, we will not have Kyron around to hug and talk to."

I think it means that they do not expect Saturday or Sunday to be any different from any other day since Kyron disappeared. They do not expect to be reunited with him over the weekend.

They want him back, hopefully alive.

I think they are trying to prepare themselves for the worst possible outcome.

I believe it speaks volumes...like a Freudian slip of the tongue!

They know...and so does LE, too.

June 11 press conference "hug" segment, every couple of seconds.
139.jpg

141.jpg

143.jpg

145.jpg

At this point they cut away for about 30 seconds. . .

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-search-Friday-Noon-update-96164844.html

WOW... have you guys seen this video?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

It talks about normal parental reaction and reaching out to the media. It has Kaine and Terri leaving the gym and a reporter approaching them. They didn't say a word got in the red mustang and closed the doors... do you think that's normal behavior? It is older video that I had heard about but hadn't seen yet. I know everyone reacts different but both of them? I don't know if it was me I wouldn't even be at the gym to begin with, I'd be devastated... but what do you think about their reaction when approached by the reporter?

When Terri looks up at Desirre and she also looks up to Kaine, I think she is observing on how she is supposed to act at that time.....

I thought the same thing!!

Like, "I'm incapable of this emotional stuff... someone guide me."

And then the bear hug of Kaine after he spoke... was tooo much.

WOW... have you guys seen this video?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

It talks about normal parental reaction and reaching out to the media. It has Kaine and Terri leaving the gym and a reporter approaching them. They didn't say a word got in the red mustang and closed the doors... do you think that's normal behavior? It is older video that I had heard about but hadn't seen yet. I know everyone reacts different but both of them? I don't know if it was me I wouldn't even be at the gym to begin with, I'd be devastated... but what do you think about their reaction when approached by the reporter?

I agree with the detective. Very abnormal.

I agree with the detective. Very abnormal.

While I agree that it is not how I think I would react and may not seem normal to most, I will say that recently there have been more and more incidents of people scrutinizing an individual's behavior of being on social networking sites when very serious events are going on in their lives. Most incidents that I can think of right now are ones where their children are very seriously ill or dying and the parents are blogging and tweeting all that is going on. They are so used to doing these things that it is very normal to them to being doing these things.

I am not discounting the fact that this is still seen by most as not within the norm, but just trying to acknowledge that this type of behavior is becoming more and more common in this day and age.

Has Kyron's BM ever made a statement? Did I miss that somewhere? Just curious. Also at the vigil the other night was any family member present?
I, like a lot of other members, have my suspicion as to why TH is rather quite but Katie bar the door if it was my son missing and I was asked to remain silent. I would pound the streets and be begging any media to put out my pleas for my son's return. I guess I don't understand BM's silence.

Here's a thought.

In this article:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

we have verification that it was TH that placed 4th in the bodybuilding contest. So, that means she has experience with being in front of a crowd AND with being photographed during. Yet, in the PC's she just seems so "bumfuzzled" as to how to act and react and "fit in".

I would have expected her of the 4 to show more "raw emotion" knowing her background. Walking out on a "stage" is "familiar" to her - yet she acts like a "deer caught in the headlights". hhhmmmmm...........

Has Kyron's BM ever made a statement? Did I miss that somewhere? Just curious. Also at the vigil the other night was any family member present?
I, like a lot of other members, have my suspicion as to why TH is rather quite but Katie bar the door if it was my son missing and I was asked to remain silent. I would pound the streets and be begging any media to put out my pleas for my son's return. I guess I don't understand BM's silence.

Who is BM?

I don't like her expression/eyes in the third still pic down... it's almost as though she's rolling her eyes. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back