Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her expression/eyes in the third still pic down... it's almost as though she's rolling her eyes. :waitasec:

In the second news conference when they appeared but did not speak, she rolled her eyes after the announcement that this was a criminal investigation, and then she did the side-to-side no head gesture when it was announced that there would be a 25K reward.

These videos will be shown in psychology departments across the US when this is all wrapped up.

Here's a thought.

In this article:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

we have verification that it was TH that placed 4th in the bodybuilding contest. So, that means she has experience with being in front of a crowd AND with being photographed during. Yet, in the PC's she just seems so "bumfuzzled" as to how to act and react and "fit in".

I would have expected her of the 4 to show more "raw emotion" knowing her background. Walking out on a "stage" is "familiar" to her - yet she acts like a "deer caught in the headlights". hhhmmmmm...........

This goes against the direction I am leaning toward, but emotions may not be as easy for outsiders to gauge, Regardless if TH did anything to Kyron, she was the last person to see him,which could make anyone despair/look guilty/feel guilty, just be feeling like there was something that could have been done to prevent this. She may be feeling like the worst mom on the planet even if she did no harm.

Other things outweigh this, in my "working theory," but....just saying to be fair, she is most likely feeling guilty no matter what happened....

WOW... have you guys seen this video?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

It talks about normal parental reaction and reaching out to the media. It has Kaine and Terri leaving the gym and a reporter approaching them. They didn't say a word got in the red mustang and closed the doors... do you think that's normal behavior? It is older video that I had heard about but hadn't seen yet. I know everyone reacts different but both of them? I don't know if it was me I wouldn't even be at the gym to begin with, I'd be devastated... but what do you think about their reaction when approached by the reporter?

I think that the media has no right to be stalking them and following them to the gym and that if I were in their situation and my privacy was being violated like that, I wouldn't speak to the reporter either. They've made statements of gratitude. That's all that they owe the media, and they didn't even owe that. MOO There's been no shortage of reporting on Kyron.

I don't like her expression/eyes in the third still pic down... it's almost as though she's rolling her eyes. :waitasec:

Is this the pic where she (TH) has her head against her husband's chest,and her eyes are closed? The one I'm talking about, I saw in video form. It looked to me as if she was peeking through the slits of her closed eyes, wondering if she should open them -- like she was trying for some effect. Then she looked up at her husband and it did look like an eye roll, for sure.

Hope I am "on the same page" as you....I haven't been following this case carefully so I apologize for possible ignorance.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-mom-reaches-out-with-emotional-letter-96794804.html

Letter to Kyron from his Mom.

"When you come home I will show you all of [the] things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don’t know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon."

From the letter above and from Tony speaking at the press conference, IMO, I think they are telling Kyron that when he comes home, he will be living with them....

Or am I reading to much into these 2 things?

Meredith asked why they (DY & KH) had not come forward sooner. DY said they never thought Kyron would be gone for that long and three weeks have passed and she's now getting scared.

KH said they are all continuing to work with investigators for hours every day.

MOO but they seemed very unified. Keep the focus on Kyron. Will post link to interview when Today posts it on their site. Unless Patty G beats me to it, LOL!

Come home Kyron! Where are you?

wm

desiree seemed shaken when merideth essentially asked her 'are you afraid what might have happened to him?' that was a pretty dumb question from her, but heck her big time before this was hosting a stupid gameshow. i cant believe she asked her that, in that way

They were just on Good Morning America. heartbreaking

It was heartbreaking. DY seemed much more choked up in the GMA interview. Robin Roberts asked pointed questions.

I agree kbl8, that was a dumb question for Meredith to ask DY. Of course DY is afraid of what may have happened to Kyron. She had just stated she was now getting scared because it's been three weeks and he hasn't been found. geesh....

MOO
wm

They were just on Good Morning America. heartbreaking

It was heartbreaking.

Good interview by Robin Roberts

TH has taken 2 LDT

LE put out the questionnaire with TH picture

No emotional problems but has poor eye sight -sticks to home

Asked KH what TH said happen that morning...They cannot answer questions, still investigation.

Daily contact with LE

They have no idea what happen, rack our brains trying to figure out what happen to him

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

It was heartbreaking. DY seemed much more choked up in the GMA interview. Robin Roberts asked pointed questions.

I agree kbl8, that was a dumb question for Meredith to ask DY. Of course DY is afraid of what may have happened to Kyron. She had just stated she was now getting scared because it's been three weeks and he hasn't been found. geesh....

MOO
wm

I'm watching this now (time delay for Central time zone.) I agree, it was an awkward question.

I cried watching that interview. One thing at the end after the online interview they were asked..is there anything that Kyron is afraid of, the answer? Not having his glasses on. There is a key to the glasses. IMO

I cried watching that interview. One thing at the end after the online interview they were asked..is there anything that Kyron is afraid of, the answer? Not having his glasses on. There is a key to the glasses. IMO

BBM Being legally blind without correction, I can definitely understand that. Poor baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange