Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That speaks volumes to me. imo

Yes without a doubt that speaks more volume to me than anything else in this case, then intentionally leaving 1 name out of that statement..there is a reason for this.

I doubt the timing of the release is coincidental.

Hard to come up with reasons why SM's name isn't on that one, but SD's is.

Sad.

Wow, to me it kind of confirms the previous reports.
Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
Us being Desiree, Tony and Kaine.

It seems as if the husband is ganging up on his wife #2 with his wife #1.

I don't get it. I've never seen a case like this. LE here seems to be acting strangely if they are the ones who told him to take the child and leave and she hasn't been arrested.

Makes no sense,
JMHO
fran

I don't feel as though it could be made much clearer, short of an arrest, what is going on here and I am, at risk of repeating myself, really feeling sick.

Well if she's not involved in his disappearance I hope SM gets a lawyer ASAP...they must have overwhelming evidence to come between marital partners.

Just wanted to add that KOIN just reported the FBI is still very much involved in this case!

Okay, now I'm confused. Terri's name is NOT on that letter. Tony's name is on the letter, but HER name isn't on the letter? Her father says the daughter isn't there. Is TM just lying at this point? Or is everyone else just 'miscommunicating?'

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.
We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.
Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.
Desiree, Tony and Kaine

BBM and underlined and all that good stuff.

Very interesting that they would include the baby. IMO it just might be that TH is a "little unstable" at this point and everyone is walking on eggshells.

Wonder if KH and the baby are still staying at the house?]

Wow. The statement said nothing, but the signature said a lot.

This part says plenty as well, after the recent article. IMO.

"Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and K**** and comply with the law."

IMO, Terri will be arrested this week.

Yes, I agree...and I can certainly understand them saying "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and K." But I don't get the "comply with the law" part of the statement.

After the statement from DY, TY, and KH. I think SM should go into hiding and not at her home. There are some crazy people out there. JMO

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...lease-a-statement/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Horman Family statement

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.

We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.

Desiree, Tony and Kaine
Horman Family statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members