Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dee10 for this link.

And there is that term "toothless smile" again, this time as part of the WRITTEN email sent from DY. Just odd that they would use that term when it is in fact not exactly descriptive of Kyron's smile on the day he disappeared. Maybe they really mean "toothy", but just not really being exact on the wording?
I am sure they call him toothless because he is missing one of his front bottom teeth.

I still think much of what is being said and done is happening the way it is for a reason. Terri has essentially "lost" her biological child right now. Kaine has her, at an undisclosed location and she can't have contact with her.

Desiree is the one who made the statement at the presser and the one who implored Terri to cooperate.

From one mother missing her biological child to another.

I think they are just continuing to apply pressure to Terri in hopes she will crack one way or another.

I agree. Local LE gave the PC a couple weeks ago. But remember, the FBI was called in early in the investigation. Do you think they stepped in for a few days and then stepped back out before the case was solved? All the PR's that have come out from the family have only referred "the investigators". The FBI has psychologists, profilers, etc. Kyron's name is found 12 times in the e-mail. The e-mail talks alot about Kyron's little quirks, things only his parents would know about him. TH was his parent too, for most of his life. IMO, local LE figured all this out very early on, maybe just before the point at which the FBI was called in. They know what happened but they have to be able to prove it. Getting her to confess is the best and maybe only way.

I still think much of what is being said and done is happening the way it is for a reason. Terri has essentially "lost" her biological child right now. Kaine has her, at an undisclosed location and she can't have contact with her.

Desiree is the one who made the statement at the presser and the one who implored Terri to cooperate.

From one mother missing her biological child to another.

I think they are just continuing to apply pressure to Terri in hopes she will crack one way or another.

I believe that TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. I think it was a calculated plan.

Having said that though, if the only thing that LE has is "psychological warfare" to play with -- TH might walk. She's never going to admit she did it. She did make a huge blunder by getting on Facebook and acting like she was excited he was missing, but that's not enough to get a conviction in my opinion.

They can't keep her baby away from her forever.

I agree. Local LE gave the PC a couple weeks ago. But remember, the FBI was called in early in the investigation. Do you think they stepped in for a few days and then stepped back out before the case was solved? All the PR's that have come out from the family have only referred "the investigators". The FBI has psychologists, profilers, etc. Kyron's name is found 12 times in the e-mail. The e-mail talks alot about Kyron's little quirks, things only his parents would know about him. TH was his parent too, for most of his life. IMO, local LE figured all this out very early on, maybe just before the point at which the FBI was called in. They know what happened but they have to be able to prove it. Getting her to confess is the best and maybe only way.

The FBI profilers are still involved and key to everything we are seeing that doesn't seem to make sense IMO.

Kyron is not on the cover this week, but the article is good. I think some who have missed Kaines heartache will find it here. He discusses how Kyron was looking forward to Toy Story 3, and had ordered a Toy Story 3 lunch box. Kaine cried when it arrived and Kyron wasn't there to receive it. Desiree is also quoted, she mentions that Kyron likes dirt!

While I may have fallen off of the fence long ago.. I can't help but make a mental note - buy a Buzz Lightyear toy and mail it to Kyron WHEN he comes home.

So Kaine doesn't want to talk to local reporters..WW, Oregonian...but he's fine with being in People week after week?

I'm hoping he's doing it in the spirit of keeping Kyron's face out there and people looking.

So Kaine doesn't want to talk to local reporters..WW, Oregonian...but he's fine with being in People week after week?

I'm hoping he's doing it in the spirit of keeping Kyron's face out there and people looking.

I know, right??

Nothing in this case makes sense to me!

We just saw TS3 last night! I would love to have taken Kyron with us! :(

Oh, how sad. My grandson just saw Toy Story 3 at the drive in and was thrilled when I bought him TS3 shorts outfit and a nintendoDS case. Kyron should be home doing those things like lots of other little boys.

Kaine has only spoken to People once. He was interviewed for this article in his home "just days before the divorce filing."

The article in the June 28th issue quotes Michael Harney (IIRC, he's the "bring Kyron Home" moderator)

The July 5th article quotes Larry Moulton, (Terri's Dad) and Jennifer Jones (Terri's Friend)

So, with all due respect, kaine has not "been in People week after week." Furthermore, this interview was given before the new press guidelines were stated.

Perhaps they feel he is not being held locally, and want the news in bigger city papers and magazines that cover more territory than the local papers.

He discusses how Kyron was looking forward to Toy Story 3, and had ordered a Toy Story 3 lunch box. Kaine cried when it arrived and Kyron wasn't there to receive it.

*Sneaking off to hug my 6 year old little boy now*

Heartbreaking. :(

IMHO this article gave us more insight into their personal life and what really was going on. I cried when I read Kaine talk about the Toy Story 3 lunch pail arriving weeks ago.:(

The only thing that makes sense to me at this point, right now, is that we're talking about some elaborate kidnapping?? IMO this is not like a missing child investigation. It's like the family and LE are playing along and sending messages at specific times??

Oh, how sad. My grandson just saw Toy Story 3 at the drive in and was thrilled when I bought him TS3 shorts outfit and a nintendoDS case. Kyron should be home doing those things like lots of other little boys.

Couple of my grandkids went to see Toy Story 3 while at the beach. The lunchbox story about Kyron almost made me cry. I bet he was so looking forward to using that lunchbox next year. Bless his heart.

Kyron, where are you sweetheart? They are looking for you, so many of us out here love you and hope you come home soon. Our hearts are breaking for you.

He's doing more to help Kyron than TH.

Since the Willamette Week and The Oregonian appear to be legitimate news sources, I very much doubt they pay for interviews.

To be fair to KH, he may feel that a magazine with international distribution and huge readership is more effective at keeping Kyron's story in front of people than two local papers (despite the high regard those two papers hold).

To be fair, I no longer will talk to local papers because they cannot quote correctly to save their lives! They have the worst excuse for reporters on the planet. While I am not familiar w/ reporters at the newpapers Mr. Horman refuses to speak to, I would not be surprised to find they are the same way. :(
(For example, they cannot even get my qualifications right--college name, etc.)

Also from the article. "Terri told a friend that she was called to speak to investigators; when she came back home, Kaine and their daughter K. were already gone."
I wondered how he got the baby out of the house without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme