Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
look all i want right now is kyron to be found and these bizarre 'question and answers' where he finally bothers to tell people that kyron is allergic to bee stings (a month late) and now this are not getting us anywhere

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor’s appt.?
A: KAINE – There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

hmmm...

That says to me that the details about the appointment were vague. Maybe intentionally?

If Terri handled the appointment making for the kids, it might explain his uncertainty in answering the question.

Also, if the needed paperwork for the appointment wasn't able to be filled out prior to the appt, a rescheduling would have to be made.

But whoever the appointment was made with would definitely have known whether there was one or not, so it should not be uncertain.

I believe this falls in line with what Kaine said at the bizarro press conference last week - didn't he say they would be releasing updates on Mondays and Thursdays?

Kaine seems far more forthcoming with information in this. Um...mostly to give HIS whereabouts, but I'm not complaining. Anything is better than "no comment."

Terri was already in the house, on her laptop....

Why was that important enough to mention? Terri could have been doing anything when he arrived home, i.e., painting her nails, eating a burrito.. But to specifically mention her being on her laptop at that hour is very interesting. *raising an eyebrow*
I believe it is because or what she was doing on the laptop at that time. Uploading or reading etc.

Personally, I think these people are just guarded in their answers because they are not media savvy and do not know when they say too much or too little. IMO< they are trying to come up with a way to let people know the answers to some of their questions without risking the integrity of the investigation. Perhaps they feel if the questions are not answered on the spot,but rather thought through carefully and perhaps cleared by LE, then the risk of them saying something wrong is reduced to zero.
I think they are just doing the best they can to deal with hell on earth.

Gotta remove minors names even when we copy and paste...... everyone check your posts please and thanks. Just first initial no names of minors.

~hangs head in shame~

thanks for the "first aid" for my boo boo

look all i want right now is kyron to be found and these bizarre 'question and answers' where he finally bothers to tell people that kyron is allergic to bee stings (a month late) and now this are not getting us anywhere
I agree with you there :angel: I also think LE DOES know more then they are saying.. I think Kyron parents do as well. They know as much as LE wants them to know JMO

But whoever the appointment was made with would definitely have known whether there was one or not, so it should not be uncertain.

While I understand that, they aren't the ones answering the question, Kaine is. Maybe there is some unknown reason for the vague answer regarding the appt? Lawd knows this case is unlike any other I have followed.

Personally, I think these people are just guarded in their answers because they are not media savvy and do not know when they say too much or too little. IMO< they are trying to come up with a way to let people know the answers to some of their questions without risking the integrity of the investigation. Perhaps they feel if the questions are not answered on the spot,but rather thought through carefully and perhaps cleared by LE, then the risk of them saying something wrong is reduced to zero.

I agree they are being very guarded as not to reveal anything that might hurt the investigation.

I wouldn't be surprised since this Q/A was done via email, if LE wasn't given a copy first to make sure the answers were OK with them. They have been working very closely with LE in what they say.

this whole thing stinks to me though. i dont know, some people complained the parents werent talking enough at the beginning.

now i wish they'd shut up. seriously i dont know what the point of that was other then to make sure he had an alibi and throw terri under the bus again

Weird, huh?

Q: When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron?

A: KAINE &#8211; I last saw him at about 7:45 am. He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said &#8220;I love you&#8221;. He said &#8220;I love you too, Dad&#8221;, at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son.

Q: Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school?

A: KAINE &#8211; No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed K, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on K and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

Q: Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor&#8217;s appt.?

A: KAINE &#8211; There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain.

:waitasec:

from http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Moulton-Horman-hired-hitman-to-kill-Kyron-da/l4i6IFRqZ0C60O2oBmelsA.cspx?rss=1100

This past Thursday, July 1, Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother, accompanied by her current husband and Kaine Horman, made an emotional, televised plea to Terri, to "cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."
But the day after that plea, on Friday, July 2, Sheriff Staton emphasized that Terri Horman "Has been cooperative throughout this entire process." He also points out that, since she is not a "person of interest", there is not sufficient evidence to bring to a grand jury or a prosecutor.
However, a potential attempt to hire a hit man to kill her husband could be a different criminal case, which could be prosecuted separatedly. Whether it actually will be could be determined, as Staton said, during "the coming week".

BBM

Not sure how "the Sheriff&#8217;s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri&#8217;s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation."

This one sure is a puzzler.

MOO

I don't know either but LE investigators were at the Q&A presser when Kaine and Desiree pleaded for Terri to cooperate. I think LE asked them to make those statements, btw.
The sheriff's comment I have no idea what he meant or why he said that.

While I understand that, they aren't the ones answering the question, Kaine is. Maybe there is some unknown reason for the vague answer regarding the appt? Lawd knows this case is unlike any
other I have followed.

Any vagueness I believe is because the answer to that question regarding the appointment is something LE doesn't want out as public knowledge for whatever reason.

Exactly.

im hoping thats sarcasm about it being a fact :)

it was sarcasm, kinda, as I hope was clear by the star quotation marks. BUT, if it isn't true, I think he's really going out on a limb. So my theory is "true"

Terri thinks the sheriff's office is on her side. It would make sense that they would say she is cooperating. To keep it that way. Just because she is answering (or has answered) their questions does not mean she's been truthful. Hence, fully cooperating.

If Terri handled the appointment making for the kids, it might explain his uncertainty in answering the question.

Also, if the needed paperwork for the appointment wasn't able to be filled out prior to the appt, a rescheduling would have to be made.

"Dr. Bones, I'm Kaine Horman, Kyron's father. When was Kyron scheduled for an appointment?

Thank you."

*hang up*

Any vagueness I believe is because the answer to that question regarding the appointment is something LE doesn't want out as public knowledge for whatever reason.

....because the answer is inflammatory...or way to close to the investigation. Hmmm...

I'm thinking - NO appointment.

Q: What was planned for Kyron to be doing this week if he had not disappeared?

A: He was supposed to be in California on vacation with his dad visiting friends – swimming, BBQ’ing, playing mini-golf, going to the water slides, a possible trip to the races, visiting to Monterey, and watching fireworks/celebrating the 4th of July with everyone.​
http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

I take from it that it was not planned to be a "family" vacation or am I misinterpreting it?
Sounds to me like it wasn't planned that TH would be going.

Exactly. One call to the doctor, you end up with: was an appointment made, when was it made and what day was it made for.

Either answer the question, or not. You answered everything else clearly and fully. This answer makes no sense and you can't even tell what he means by it. A month later and the LE and FBI and you can't confirm one doctor appt?

I think I liked it better when they didn't talk at all. And, I don't even know why I feel like that.

I also wish they would charge Terri with something or stop implying her guilt with every word they say. You either can prove what you think or you can't. You don't get to say anything you want just because you want to. It's starting to really annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro