Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here goes. god help me. :(

maybe landscaper dude went to kaine 6-7 moths ago and that's why landscaper dude wasnt worried she would carry out the plan. maybe kain told landscaper dude he'd handle it. maybe kaine set this whole thing up to get back at her. maybe that's why he forgot to mention the bee stings for 27 days. whoever he has holding kyron might find it helpful now.

maybe that's why there so convinced kyron is alive

bbm
But why would Kaine use Kyron in his revenge plot rather than Baby K. Which child's disappearance would hurt TH more? I would think it'd be Baby K.

ok i expected laughter, scorn, (time out?) and i pretty much got silence.

not sure which is scarier

bbm
But why would Kaine use Kyron in his revenge plot rather than Baby K. Which child's disappearance would hurt TH more? I would think it'd be Baby K.

because he knew it would be easier to believe that she'd harm her step son, not her own flesh and blood. and if he saw her facebook stuff she would make it prety easy for him

What I am trying to say, is , most parents of missing children, that I have seen in the media, usually know all the answers , to all the questions.
They usually know it almost inside out. They normally will say they cannot comment if they have been directed to do so on that particular question.
So either they know the answer by now, or they don't know it.
If they don't know it, I have to ask why they don't know it ? Is it not important ? Or is it a No Comment issue ?

I think Terri is the *one* who would know that.

(But it's a frequent question which is why I think it was addressed at all)

Thank you. That is what is bugging me. We are only being fed info by them that they want us to hear, so that we believe what they want us to believe. The LE are doing the same, but the two don't even agree anymore. You can often tell more by what isn't answered than what is, but we aren't allowed to see. It's either off record, or in writing that we aren't privileged to see.

Well, I have been thinking ever since the presser where Desiree asked TH to "fully" cooperate, that LE and KH, DY &TY have definitely been working together. I truly feel LE is letting them make certain statements that "imply" meaning without stating it as "fact". I also think LE is on board with those implications, however not allowed to say so themselves. I believe they feel the pressure on TH is to their benefit.
MOO....

I think Terri is the *one* who would know that.

(But it's a frequent question which is why I think it was addressed at all)

I question whether is has any importance in the case at all. As a parent of Kyron, bio or step, if it was important info, Id want to know the answer to it.

i wonder if he filed for divorce and the restraining order before the sting went down figuring she'd screw up

I question whether is has any importance in the case at all. As a parent of Kyron, bio or step, if it was important info, Id want to know the answer to it.

I'm not disagreeing with you - this is where I wonder about Terri - I'm just not sold on ANY theory right now.

And not being snarky or rude in anyway, but it may not matter at all to Kaine or Desiree, but it may be important in Terri's story.

I've been up too late too many nights reading this, I'll see what else is new in the morning.

this is an investigation into a missing child. I believe that there is NO WAY that any info given out by the family hasn't been gone over with a fine toothed comb by LE, profilers and attorney's before it is released to the public.

What we think matters not. First, they want the missing child found; secondly, they want to nail the perp.

All involved will work in concert to make those things happen.

I agree, and I didn't read anything in the answers that makes Kaine or Desiree look bad or require them to run out today and get a criminal defense attorney.

look if we all want to hang step mom fine, but dont blast me for questioning 'emails' where alibis are givien and LE seems to be called out.

I couldn't agree more,even though I feel it's looking more than likely Terri has hidden him,I still feel confident LE is looking at both sides and we don't know happened.But many of us just went down this road in another case with people choosing sides of the mother or the father and it led to a big mess.So it would really be cool if we could discuss anyone without someone jumping down our throats.I'm almost afraid to question anything without the thought of having to put up armor,geesh.

It's not like we're related to any of them or anything.I just want Kyron home.

Wow....people want them to talk. And when they do, every little comment seems to be scrutinized. Isn't it blatantly obvious that Terri is the one who has something to do with Kyron's disappearance?? IMO, it is.

I think we should trust that law enforcement is doing their job. I'm sure that they have checked out Kaine, Desiree, and Tony. It seems that they have been cleared. It makes sense they wouldn't publically claim this because they were obviously baiting Terri. Therefore, I'm sure Kaine's alibi has checked out BEFORE now, especially seeing as how they have all taken polygraph tests. Kaine is probably aware that some people suspect him, why WOULDN'T he want to make his whereabouts known? I don't think he's throwing anyone under the bus. If you pay attention to what LE won't comment on, it leads directly to one person in particular.

As for him mentioning she was on her laptop....well, we already know this is true, since that is the exact time she was posting the science fair images on her computer.

I can imagine how FURIOUS all of them are with Terri, in light of that, I thought what he said was actually pretty respectable. I would have a hard time being that nice given the situation.

I know right? If people think his comments were throwing Terri under the bus I'd hate to see what they'd think of me because I'd say a lot more about the person I suspected took, and possibly harmed my child. It would be pretty ugly. Fortunately I've never had to be in that horrible situation.

hi...all I have only read the first page of this thread......so I am sure this has been mentioned.....

someone above says the doctor appointment has no importance......

To me it is very important and could be part of Terri's plot....a deliberate mix up.....

I have been reading this from day 1 and one of the earliest comments on one of the first news sites when this story broke was from someone who said that Terri had told the teacher that Kyron had an appointment.........(I think it was mentioned it was across a loud room or something)..........this was put down tobeing a rumor. But early on the police were questioned about it and had said they couldnt confirm this or no comment (something similar)

I truly think this original person who made this comment was in the know, maybe another teacher or relative of the teacher..........

Now that this has been asked of Kaine, it is obvious that there is some merit to it and that it has been discussed by reporters etc and bought to the other 3 parents and police attention.......

Wasnt she supposed to have responded that she meant the next week or something similar???

now if she was being devious and this was a plan, it was a deliberate attempt to mix things up....

ie.....she is seen with kyron at the science fair...he is there.....stepmum says across room to teacher something about an appointment.........Kyron is then not there at roll call.....teacher thinks..thats right mum mentioned an appointment........must be there...

Later on when he doesnt show up, teacher says about appointment......stepmum says..."oh no that was for next week".............blame put back on school....

I for one am glad that this "appointment" was mentioned by Kaine, as it now for me takes it past the rumor stage.

(snipped the important ones)

Q: The Sheriff spoke out on Friday and said Terri Horman has cooperated throughout the investigation but was insinuated in your statement that she has not been cooperating-please explain.
A: We believe that the Sheriff’s statement could have been misinterpreted and possibly reflects Terri’s cooperation to participate in prior weeks during the investigation. The statement was directed at historical cooperation not current cooperation. Based upon information we have received from briefings it is our understanding, and continues to be such, that she has not been cooperating. We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home. We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

Snipped respectfully for space.

The wording in this particular response is different from the way the other responses are worded. IMHO, it could be that possibly one of two things. 1. They have someone that is advising them on how to be careful about how to say what they want to say, without stepping over the line(Legal advice) 2. Or it could have easily been advice from D's (Kyron's Mother) Husband.

It's just the flow of the wording of the response that differs, nothing important and it means nothing in the larger scheme of things.

As always JMHO.

Have you been asked to take polygraphs? If so, did you take them?

A: Yes, all 3 of us have taken polygraphs and have voluntarily undergone any and all sessions with law enforcement

Sounds good to me.

But I'm assuming LE does not tell the taker if they "passed"...and that's why they dont state they "passed" the polygraph.

Perhaps, but it seems they are picking and choosing questions that they can answer, so why add one that they can't answer ? It's all very strange to me, why not just eliminate the question, and add one they can answer, or I guess we just stay tuned for the next one?!:banghead:
Honestly I would think as the father you would by now know all the answers to all the questions.

I think it is a fair assumption that LE went over the answers to the questions before they were released. I think LE also goes over the written statements the family releases.

In that case, why pick that question and give an ambiguous answer? One good reason would be to try to lure TMH into giving more details or information, so they can comb over her answer for any inconsistencies.

Good cop, bad cop.

The bad cop makes an assertion that LE knows is wrong or somehow skewed, then the good cop gives the suspect the chance to set the record straight.

is the forum getting work done? I notice all the writting is centered now?
and the time and day is differnt too?

ok....carry on......

p.s. i like the new look :biggrin:

BUT....we don't know that she didn't take her somewhere and pick her up before going home. ;)

Nobody has mentioned the toddler being with Terri and Kyron at school. IMO the little girl was with someone else, and I'm sure LE knows all this. HOPEFULLY they know it.

is the forum getting work done? I notice all the writting is centered now?
and the time and day is differnt too?

ok....carry on......

p.s. i like the new look :biggrin:

ok...time for bed....i think people from above are playing around with stuff and...well/or...I may just be losing it :croc:

The qx of whether Kyron had a Drs appt. or not should be easily verified. Do we have verification if this was done?...Or did I miss that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895