Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, but what about revealing that info to a third party, i.e. half the entire bloody world, that is to say, us? Would that fall under HIPAA, that even the parent of a minor cannot reveal medical info to outsiders? Seems like a drop in the bucket considering how much other information is out there, but I'm trying to think of all the angles because the answer was kinda weird. (I lean toward a LE strategy reason, not a "Dad is a space case" or LE is incompetent reason.)

I don't understand the problem here.

Parent authorizes release of medical info all the time.

Schools, Colleges, Sports, Camps. On and on and on.

If the parents authorize for the minor child, it's done.

so we found it weird that step mom wouldnt come see him in the talent show but it's ok for dad to skip the science fair?

Where does it say for sure that Kyron was in the talent show? And where does it say that parents were invited? I thought we had determined that this was a kid-only thing and that Kyron wasn't in it. Links please. I think the talent show is a red herring.

ok here goes. god help me. :(

maybe landscaper dude went to kaine 6-7 moths ago and that's why landscaper dude wasnt worried she would carry out the plan. maybe kain told landscaper dude he'd handle it. maybe kaine set this whole thing up to get back at her. maybe that's why he forgot to mention the bee stings for 27 days. whoever he has holding kyron might find it helpful now.

maybe that's why there so convinced kyron is alive

Hmmm ... interesting theory.

im just going by what the popular opinion about the talent show was for waht seemed like eons

ok here goes. god help me. :(

maybe landscaper dude went to kaine 6-7 moths ago and that's why landscaper dude wasnt worried she would carry out the plan. maybe kain told landscaper dude he'd handle it. maybe kaine set this whole thing up to get back at her. maybe that's why he forgot to mention the bee stings for 27 days. whoever he has holding kyron might find it helpful now.

The attempt at a murder for hire threw me....but I'm very much on the same page. Revenge!

No one has said she did not have the baby with her either. Why haven't we heard about any babysitter? They would be part of the timeline... :waitasec:

Babysitter extremely relevant to timeline. If there is one.

Yes, agree!...babysitter information is crucial....for how long was the baby with the sitter, when was she dropped off / picked up etc, what was the reason for the babysitting given to sitter....and more interesting to me - what was Terri's demeanour when she dropped / picked the baby up?

I don't understand the problem here.

Parent authorizes release of medical info all the time.

Schools, Colleges, Sports, Camps. On and on and on.

If the parents authorize for the minor child, it's done.

Sorry I'm not making myself clear it's late. Of course they do, or you'd never be able to let your kid out of your sight. But Fox 12 is not a school, camp, etc. Does that make sense? I guess I'm just taking the idea of HIPAA to the extreme--can't tell the media your kid's medical info--to see where that leads us. But that can't be it because parents all the time let it be known far and wide that their kid has leukemia, please donate to Make A Wish, etc., etc. But I wonder if because this whole thing is a bloody zoo, they are being extra cautious about revealing Kyron's medical info.

Because you know the next thing that will happen is: OMG!!!! Why did Kyron have a Dr's appointment?!!! What was the paperwork about??!!! Is he sick??? Does he have a disability?!!

Oh, it already has. :blush: ;)

Originally Posted by kbl8201
ok here goes. god help me.

The attempt at a murder for hire threw me....but I'm very much on the same page. Revenge!

Hmmm ... didn't Kaine mention in that oddly worded email about having some kind of legal aid/legal aid services, or support like shortly after kyron disappeared? Remember LE has said something about '...they thought she may have done this in the past as well?' the murder fir hire? If Kaine is behind this, would he have LE's/FBI's support in such a plan?

The thing I don't understand about the evasiveness of the doctor's appointment,

Is that after all this time ,31 days,

surely, if one is as involved ,as they say they, are in this investigation,

then they must know the answer.

A simple I cannot comment would have done just well if it couldn't have been

commented on. Which I might add has been used consistently in this case.

Or the whole doctor thing ,and talent show, have absolutely no bearing at all in the

investigation.

Or the whole doctor thing ,and talent show, have absolutely no bearing at all in the investigation.

Depending on the reason for the dr appointment, it could support motive. imo

Or the whole doctor thing ,and talent show, have absolutely no bearing at all in the

investigation.

If an appointment is rescheduled or canceled, would you even know it had been in the system? My understanding is it clears out the field for the next name?

Well, now we know that Kaine took the car to work that morning and Terri drove the truck.

It just hit me that Terri could have hidden Kyron near Kaine's place of work to frame him since she alledgedly wanted get rid of him (Kiane)! I hope every inch of the area surrounding his workplace has been thoroughly searched! I think I remember seeing that there is a large wooded area around it. No one would think anything of seeing Kaine's white truck in the area if he usually drove it to work. If Terri could not have Kaine 'offed', she could have been attempting to frame him for murdering his child. (Although I pray that Kyron is still alive by some miracle.)

I am so very pleased to know that Desiree, Tony, and Kaine passed their LDT's. We know Terri did not.

I am glad to see some information finally coming out! Sorry to have interrupted the flow here!

BBM

Do we know that? Link if this has been reported. Is it not possible her tests were inconclusive? Or the first test inconclusive and the second she passed?

Hmmm ... didn't Kaine mention in that oddly worded email about having some kind of legal aid/legal aid services, or support like shortly after kyron disappeared? Remember LE has said something about '...they thought she may have done this in the past as well?' the murder fir hire? If Kaine is behind this, would he have LE's/FBI's support in such a plan?

maybe i watch too many movies.

or maybe the fbi is is hoodwinked as everyonelse

I still wonder why he was home at 1:45. I can think of lots of reasons but would like to know HIS. Could be simple, but haven't caught it fly by yet.
Please, NO NEED for the *probaby's*--has anyone seen anything SPECIFIC about why he was home that afternoon at 1:45? Or does he have a sked that puts him home at that time? Sorry to be hanging onto the detail of his work thing, but it is curious to me.
He was home a little after 2PM he left the office at 1:45PM, which is normal as far as my experience in working at a large company. Many people have their hours for the week in by Friday, and leave early...many people as a matter of fact. My company's parking lot is very light by 2pm or 3pm on a Friday afternoon.

The assumption with this question is that he is being totally honest with LE

If an appointment is rescheduled or canceled, would you even know it had been in the system? My understanding is it clears out the field for the next name?

What I am trying to say, is , most parents of missing children, that I have seen in the media, usually know all the answers , to all the questions.
They usually know it almost inside out. They normally will say they cannot comment if they have been directed to do so on that particular question.
So either they know the answer by now, or they don't know it.
If they don't know it, I have to ask why they don't know it ? Is it not important ? Or is it a No Comment issue ?

my theory would also explain why le might be looking at this as two seperate crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895