Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly enough, LE originally was very firm on the fact that an UNIDENTIFIED witness was the last person to see Kyron that morning. By his classroom door,at 9:00 a.m. They only recently have stated that TH was the last one to see him. Why the change ? Now,IMO that's a fascinating question....

All JMO

I can't think of but two options. Either they've discounted the unidentified witness and confirmed that he/she either didn't see Kyron or had been mistaken about the time he/she saw Kyron.

Or the above witness statement holds but they have received information that indicates Terri saw him later than that.

In the PC on the 5th, Gates says that Kyron takes the bus every day except on days where there is a special event planned (like the science fair).

But this has me wondering....

In one of his TV interviews on June 25th, Kaine describes how they went to meet the bus only to find out Kyron wasn't aboard. He says he starts to walk back to the house figuring that Kyron was still at school, thinking he was going to be picked up (as he'd been dropped off) and then when the bus driver finds out Kyron hasn't been there all day, Kaine begins to run.

That just doesn't sit right with me, especially after seeing photos of their drive.

What about the drive? Please explain.

With all due respect, what difference does it make if the baby was with a baby sitter? I assume someone was watching her. It seems clear that she wasn't at the science fair or someone would have said something. And I am sure TH would have taken a picture since there are so many of her. She may have a regular baby sitter. I know I did when my kids were small. It could show premediatation that she didn't bring her baby or just that she had plans for afterwards and it was easier not to drag a baby around with her. I just don't see the relevence. I highly doubt the baby was alone.

Because a babysitter would be able to tighted TH's timeline considerably (assuming that she was the one that picked the baby up that day).

Because if it was a child that said they saw him later..the child may not be a credible witness.

im starting to think children are only credible witnesses when they say what le/prosecutors watn thtem to

Well, one thing we DO know is that whatever was in the request for the restraining order convinced a judge to give custody of the baby to Kaine not Terri.

If this landscaper's story is bogus, and Terri is not a unofficial person of interest. and there is nothing that points a finger more at one spouse than another...why and how was this custody decision made?

Why would a Judge remove her child from Terri's custody if both parents are presumed and shown BY FACTS in that request...to be of equal interest in this investigation?

In looking at the answers provided by Kaine and Desiree again, I'm less suspicious of Kaine than I was previously. To me, the questions he chose to answer were selected by him to tell his story. And considering that he's being socially crucified (myself included), his answers make more sense. I could be wrong. But I just hope he's been acting so strange because he's terrified and mortified by the events unfolding around his family. I dunno. Maybe he's just coo coo for cocopuffs like the rest of them.

Maybe I'll change my mind later. And that's very likely. This fence has - at least - three sides. Maybe more. Just when I'm comfortable leaning to one side, I'm tempted back upright from other sides. I'll tell you that I'm getting very dizzy and tired.

I can't think of but two options. Either they've discounted the unidentified witness and confirmed that he/she either didn't see Kyron or had been mistaken about the time he/she saw Kyron.

Or the above witness statement holds but they have received information that indicates Terri saw him later than that.

How about the witness saw Terri walking out with Kyron?

im starting to think children are only credible witnesses when they say what le/prosecutors watn thtem to

I have no reason whatsoever to believe that at all. Do you have any credible reason why you would think that?

In my "do you really think" message, I quoted your message number 86 in this thread. There is a cool little clickable arrow in a quoted message that allows you to re-reference to what a comment was in reference.

You had written:
>>What I meant was Kaine is providing enough fodder for her attorney to cross-examine at trial, if it comes to that. HE should have a criminal attorney to protect him as well. <<

Do you really think that Kaine should have a criminal attorney to protect him?

Considering the way you answered me, yeah I wondered what you meant.

Yes, I think he should have an attorney who specializes in criminal trials representing and advising him, especially if he's going to carry on with this twice a week Q&A stuff, and regardless of any involvement he may have in Kyron's disappearance. Someone who can make sure his statements won't possibly interfere with prosecution of a trial to come (or provide the defense information that could raise 'reasonable doubt'). Depending on LE to approve what he's saying (if that is indeed what is happening here) is foolish on his part. LE has no obligation to protect Kaine or the others; their only loyalty is to Kyron and finding out what happened to him that day.

I'm beginning to think there was no doctor's appointment scheduled at all....

Big difference , IMO. Dad had to go into the office to work, (at least in the am), while Terri was a SAHM.

I still can't figure out why, if the two of them were home in the afternoon, kyron was expected to get the bus home ....especially if he needed to bring the science fair project home at some point, and Dad said he wanted to celebrate with Kyron for a job well done, so I see your point about dad.

If the baby was sleeping, one of them could have still gone to pick him up.

Without getting into the good parent/bad parent debate, I'd like to say I consider being a SAHM an unpaid job. My job is to be wherever my kids need me, whenever they need me. (and sometimes even when they don't want me around lol)
So even if there is a bus that could take my child to and from school, I would walk or drive to get them because I CAN, and because I see that as part of my JOB as a SAHM.
Keep in mind I have 'issues' with SAHM's who dump their kids elsewhere to do shopping, run errands etc, so I'm projecting a 'lil. I guess I would be considered an overprotective, helicopter mom

I don't know how buses work (another overprotective mom here too) but I could see how it might be a problem for the school/bus driver to keep up with who is or isn't suppose to be on the bus if they don't follow protocol. If you are signed up to ride the bus they probably discourage you from picking the child up unless you have an appointment and everyone has had time to pass this information down the line. Do bus drivers get a list of who is getting on the bus each day or do the kids have a certain amount of time to load up and if not on the bus they get left behind?

Anyway, my point was that even though they both could have picked him up, would the school allow it (discourage it)?

Whatever happened, there were just too many "check points" (or should have been) for Kyron to have been at school that morning then "missing" without anyone questioning where on earth he had gone. Even though there was confusion that morning, I would EXPECT my child's teacher to have taken a moment at some point early in the morning to question children, school secretary, principal, me.

IF TH is responsible for taking him from the school, there had to be another involved party as she would have thought a call was coming any minute to notify her Kyron was missing. She had to be "on call" so to speak. She couldn't have counted on that call not coming.

And I am still not clear on the substitute teacher. It has been said she wasn't on schedule as a substitute but could she still have been there to see the projects?

Well, one thing we DO know is that whatever was in the request for the restraining order convinced a judge to give custody of the baby to Kaine not Terri.

If this landscaper's story is bogus, and Terri is not a unofficial person of interest. and there is nothing that points a finger more at one spouse than another...why and how was this custody decision made?

Why would a Judge remove her child from Terri's custody if both parents are presumed and shown BY FACTS in that request...to be of equal interest in this investigation?

The RO just establishes a very temporary situation. For the most part, when this kind of action happens, the requesting party will be granted the custody barring any reason that is apparent NOT to do so. IIRC someone posted here that a hearing can be requested by the other party immediately and must be held within 5 days if that party demands that it be expedited. A decision to restrict access to the child, based on the petitioner's request, for a period of a week or so is not unreasonable and allows time for the court, CPS or others to determine the validity of the statements made in the request for the RO. It is still quite possible that the issue of custody will end up totally different than it is right now. As of now, only "unidentified sources" have reported this whole other issue of a contract killing attempt. If that is factual.....then it would be a major consideration in any future hearings on custody.

jmo

We don't know what the child witness told LE upon re-interviewing. Maybe his statement was easily ruled out, timing-wise. I am not looking for this to be a conspiracy, i.e. not using the child's statement because it does not fit in with what LE thinks happened. It may have been fairly simple to rule it out as credible with regards to time, at least.

But I still don't think LE has any real idea what happened to Kyron. I think they are focused on Terri, as being last known adult with him, and that some of her statements to them have proved not to be true (presumably) making it impossible, to this day, to clear her and move on. So that is where they are stuck.

What about the drive? Please explain.

From videos and photos (and also someone had posted an aerial shot of the property), it appears the house is set well back from the road. The drive is gated where you enter it, and appears to be winding in its approach to the house.

im really confused as to who saw him last. i thought some student saw him 'much later in the morning.' nowe they seem to be changing it to fit there theory

or maybe they just determined that the student wasn't credible...like maybe the student SAID they saw him, but no other classmate did, or he wasn't in class per the teacher. Maybe the student was mistaken. Maybe it was ruled out later.

////snipped for space/////

Whatever happened, there were just too many "check points" (or should have been) for Kyron to have been at school that morning then "missing" without anyone questioning where on earth he had gone. Even though there was confusion that morning, I would EXPECT my child's teacher to have taken a moment at some point early in the morning to question children, school secretary, principal, me.

IF TH is responsible for taking him from the school, there had to be another involved party as she would have thought a call was coming any minute to notify her Kyron was missing. She had to be "on call" so to speak. She couldn't have counted on that call not coming.

BBM

In the very early threads there was much discussion of this....according to school policy and the spokesperson for the school/district....this school NEVER for any reason followed up on or made any phone calls regarding student absences. If the student was not present, they just marked that down and went on about their daily activities. NO CALLS were made---ever--- to parents of absent students whether it was a regular day or special activity day.

I have no reason whatsoever to believe that at all. Do you have any credible reason why you would think that?

case in florida recent, 14 year old arrested for 'abducting' a 3 year old from a mall. the police then said they wouldnt question the 3 year old cause she was 'too young to undertstand what happened.' i.e she probably wouldnt back up there account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva