Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd made the request on his petition for the RO, it would have been a mandatory ouster with police standby. Given what he's said and implied regarding Terri remaining in the house, I have to wonder what his intent was in not requesting this in the first place.

I think I understand why he innitially left the family home with the baby rather than staying and taking some sort of court action to have her removed. LE informed him they had reason to beleive he and perhaps baby k were in real and immediate danger. This comes in the wake of their contact with the landscaper who of course told them that Terri wanted her husband dead. I think LE hustled them quickly out of the house citing danger BEFORE filling Kaine in on exactly what the nature of the danger was. Once they were spririted away to safety, Kaine was then informed of the reason behind the reccomened removal of himself and baby from Terri's reach. At that point in time, Kaine had no idea whether there was a hit man actively seaking him so it would seem safer to stay away.

But now, as no (currently on the payroll and actively seeking Kaine) hit man has surfaced LE and Kaine feel it would be safe to return to the family home.

I do not feel Kaine orchastrated his move out and subsequent request to be allowed to return and Terri ousted ahead of time. I think circumstances have led to this uncomfortable situation not planning.

Perhaps when the original RO was requested, he thought she had something to bargain with, or was still willing to bargain, and at this point he either knows/believes she doesn't, or is giving up on bargaining. I think the last bargaining attempt may have even been before the statement that he wasn't giving her money to move out unless she tells the truth. At this point, even if she tells the truth, there's no money, and they both know that. That statement, to me, was his acknowledgement of giving up.

He had just been told his wife had tried to hire someone to kill him. At a time his young son was missing and his wife was suspected of being involved. Somehow i doubt his brain was firing on all cylinders at that point.

JMO
Then his lawyer failed him.

About Kaine going back to work... he gets 12 weeks of FMLA time. He's used about half of that. He needs to start going back to work if he wants to have any time left when Kyron comes home. I don't think it means he's given up or doesn't believe Kyron will be found soon, etc.

He filled out the petition on the 28th, and did not check the box asking for an order for her to be removed from the home.

LE needed her in the home for the sting, so the landscaper could just show up.

I might be changing my mind about Kaine. He's obviously smart and very articulate. He always says the right things and the focus has always been on his children in everything he says. And although he believes Terri is responsible, I don't think I have ever heard him once bash her or give his personal opinion about her i.e. where he states "Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become." He's been very respectful and careful in that regard imo.

I think I understand why he innitially left the family home with the baby rather than staying and taking some sort of court action to have her removed. LE informed him they had reason to beleive he and perhaps baby k were in real and immediate danger. This comes in the wake of their contact with the landscaper who of course told them that Terri wanted her husband dead. I think LE hustled them quickly out of the house citing danger BEFORE filling Kaine in on exactly what the nature of the danger was. Once they were spririted away to safety, Kaine was then informed of the reason behind the reccomened removal of himself and baby from Terri's reach. At that point in time, Kaine had no idea whether there was a hit man actively seaking him so it would seem safer to stay away.

But now, as no (currently on the payroll and actively seeking Kaine) hit man has surfaced LE and Kaine feel it would be safe to return to the family home.

I do not feel Kaine orchastrated his move out and subsequent request to be allowed to return and Terri ousted ahead of time. I think circumstances have led to this uncomfortable situation not planning.

I don't think he did so ahead of time either. And it could be that he didn't want to be in the home at that time, so he decided not to request ouster. However, what he said here makes me wonder:

Kaine Horman added that he was upset about Terri occupying the family home, keeping him and his daughter out of it.

"Displacing a child for the comfort of an adult. I think we all have our opinions on how appropriate that is," he said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

At the very least, his comment was inflammatory and dishonest, as he could have had her removed that very day with police standby.

My guess is that they all assumed she would be arrested within a few days of his RO and filing for divorce, making her move-out date irrelevant. If the sting had gone as planned, she'd already have moved out.

Maybe he has an agreement with someone at his work that he'll return next week, so he's feeling pressure. Hoo boy, it would take a stronger person than me to leave the baby at a full-time daycare after she's been used to a SAHM situation her whole life. And then return to work amidst all this!

Basically he is saying he doesnt think that Terri will confess this weekend if her lawyers want her to stay in the house til next week. If she confessed she would get arrested and wouldnt need the house for the weekend.

JMO

I'm still not seeing the connection between what LE does and what her attorney does. And, does this mean LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest her unless she confesses?

I find it interesting that in the same interview he seems to have accepted Kyron's missing and appears to be moving on (getting a routine going for baby K, going back to work) and yet is waiting for Kyron to come back this weekend.

Do they really believe that Kyron might magically reappear this weekend? If so what leads them to think this? Their hearts or LE info??

This could be hope for the best, plan for the worst. As horrible as it is, at some point after a death or horrible situation like this you have to get life going again. Like for little Baby K, her life can't stop here because her brother was abducted but at the same time Kaine is still hoping to see his little boy again and won't stop looking. There are still bills to pay, and little girl to raise, etc.

Man that would be hard. But like they say, life goes on. :sick:

BBM

That's what I was wondering too. What's so special about this weekend in particular?? Or Monday? I'm so confused.

He has to go back to work. Baby K is starting daycare.

He would like her in the home so it's a routine place for her before she trundles off to daycare-a totally new place and experience for her.

He's probably go into ease into it- a few hours and then more and more until it's full time

I find it interesting that in the same interview he seems to have accepted Kyron's missing and appears to be moving on (getting a routine going for baby K, going back to work) and yet is waiting for Kyron to come back this weekend.

Do they really believe that Kyron might magically reappear this weekend? If so what leads them to think this? Their hearts or LE info??

He said in one of his interviews with Desiree that he can work from home. So 'going back to work' doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be out of the house.

My guess is that they all assumed she would be arrested within a few days of his RO and filing for divorce, making her move-out date irrelevant. If the sting had gone as planned, she'd already have moved out.

The sting was a few days before the RO was filed. I really don't understand why he didn't ask for the house in the RO. I'm sure it would have granted.

Well it is his home, he deserves to be back in it ASAP, K needs to be in her own home with all her things she needs , must be hard on them being displaced, they are after all the victems who are cooperating with LE unlike T , heres hoping Kaine and the baby are back in thier home TODAY

Maybe he has an agreement with someone at his work that he'll return next week, so he's feeling pressure. Hoo boy, it would take a stronger person than me to leave the baby at a full-time daycare after she's been used to a SAHM situation her whole life. And then return to work amidst all this!

Considering he met TH when he needed someone to watch Kyron...well, look how well THAT turned out. I'm sure the daycare route sounds much better to him at this juncture.

Kaine Horman: I don't know that it is having much of an impact to her directly. Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become. This continues to reinforce what I think all 3 of us have believed for some time: that she is involved and is the primary person responsible. Based on briefings we've had recently she is still not cooperating.

how awful for all of them; to feel so betrayed by someone so intimate - I can't imagine suddenly realizing that a significant other really just does not care or is not capable of caring about something so traumatic

there's no reason why she can't pick up & leave in 15 minutes just like Kaine had to & send someone to retrieve anything she's forgotten after the fact

baby K. has already been uprooted - she's lost her mother, her brother, and her home; now she is going into daycare and her daddy's going back to work part-time

she's had enough trauma for a lifetime - give her home back Terri!

baby K has gone to the gym daycare a lot, it sounds like.

According to a document, she went to the gym everyday for a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#