Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:

She's another person now?

I am not trying to be snarky. I just really really really want to know the history of this alleged transformation of Terri Horman. And when they drop these little nuggets, it makes me curiouser and curiouser and also a little bit crazy and generally annoyed with all of them. If you know what I mean.

Because ALL of them are responsible for judging what was best for Kyron & his brother/sister, and deciding with eyes open to empower and trust Terri Horman, with all her quirks and lies and vanity and voracious sexual appetite and muscles and faults, as the 70% (est.) intimate caretaker of these tender-aged children.

So, I wanna know. Exactly what kind of person has Terri become? And exactly what kind of person was she before? And when did this change happen? And why didn't any of the 3 other parental units pay attention and take action?

I know it might be insidious and complicated by time and distance and poor communication and challenging family dynamic. But I STILL want to know how this deceitful, selfish, narcissistic murderous version of Terri slipped by the 3 other parental units relatively unnoticed.

Because, frankly, it feels disingenuous - this publicly invented one-sided impressionistic painting of the newly morphed-to-evil Terri Horman. When they throw out these little nuggets like this quote ... well, I just happen to believe these 3 other parents are educated, intelligent, and so much smarter than this half-baked transformer-Terri story they are selling us.

Something does not ring completely true about the story thus far, IMO. I guess I smell more cover-up.

At the end of the day, the other factors in the family dynamic that created this perfect storm may not be entirely material. Certainly, nothing in that family dynamic excuses the fact that Kyron has been lost to his family. Nothing. But...it might help explain it.

BBM

Interesting isn't it Ms. Emma? How a person can just transition from one being to the next without anyone noticing. At least not noticing until it's convenient to do so. moo
excellent post Emma!

I think that Kaine knows that finding Kyron alive is unlikely at this point in time. It must be horrible to live with the knowledge that your wife betrayed you in the worst possible way.

I think that Kaine knows that finding Kyron alive is unlikely at this point in time. It must be horrible to live with the knowledge that your wife betrayed you in the worst possible way.

I agree. I don't think I would want to move back into that house, though. The media won't help.

Dunno but it could be extremely stressful if she used to live her life being an exemplary unselfish mother figure who was all about children and never thought of herself if it was partly because she felt that was what was expected of her and not because that's all she'd ever wanted. You may be fine with that sort of thing at first because it's the right thing to do and you love the children but then it goes on and it goes on and nobody ever thinks you have any needs and everybody thinks it's okay to demand things of you and you may start to feel some bitterness and then more and then more and then every little thing starts to seem a huge imposition and you might start feeling like a martyr and boom, explode. (Although the explosion was more like Big Bang, if all the alleged things are true.)

I can understand your description of how Terri could beginto feel some bitterness
from all the demands on her, especially while pregnant with baby K.
Now, what if during that time she discovered that Kaine was cheating on her?
WOW! Talk about a Big Bang! That could have been what exploded her mind!!
(or are we not allowed to suggest such a thing?).Well, excuse me, but Desiree divorced Kaine while pregnant with Kyron and took out an RO on him. Right?
It's my suspicion he was cheating on her while she was pregnant. Maybe it's his MO?
Anyway, these are only my thoughts, but I think it's a good guess as to why Terri
went nuts and wanted to kill Kaine and do whatever she could to hurt him.

Kaine answered some of these questions when KGW asked him about it:

"Terri was a good person when we first met and for several years (I’d say up until 2008). She was always about children (teaching) and helping them grow and develop. Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that. I believe that this is the Terri that everyone else saw and got to know as I did"

"There were some signs of emotional distress here and there over the past year and a half but not enough of that directed at any one person to conclude she would be capable of anything even remotely close to events of the severity we have all seen"

read more here:
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-Terri-was-a-good-person-when-we-first-met-98620944.html

I think it's quite a leap to not think there were any signs that she would disappear your son and there not having been any signs of problems that needed to be addressed. I wouldn't expect anyone to say they could see something like this coming, but to say she was focused on the development of children only until 2008?

I read in the last weeks that a daycare worker that knew Terri, her older son and Kryon since she had been bringing him to daycare when he was 2 -3 years old, had nothing but good things to say about Terri and her older son. Both loving, happy, caring people. Her older son would read to the kids, etc...

So, in 2005 she was body building, which we all know takes an enormous effort and time and taking Kyron to day care. She, according to Desiree, never moved in later as a nanny. It has been clearly implied that she got together with Kaine while DY was pregnant with Kyron.

There is nothing wrong with her body building at all, but for Kaine to say she wasn't focused on herself, at all during this time is just not true.

You add that DY says Terri wouldn't, or even couldn't tell the truth about anything large or small in all these years and I would say there have been many signs that Kaine still can't see. He even thought things were better lately, but this woman was, maybe having an affair and trying to have him killed seven months or more ago. At some point they or she said enough to know she needed medicine for PPD. There have to have been signs of trouble. Of course there were no signs she would do something like this, if she did.

I guess I am just saying that for him to make it sound so black and white is just not true. But we see what we want to see. I fear this poor man will have the rest of his life to look back and see things in a different light.

Maybe there were many signs that others saw about Terri's personality and when she got pregnant, things got worse? I wonder if hormones could have provided some kind of physiological tipping point?

Poor Kaine. He really was blinded by love. I feel so bad for him. He is in such pain with Kyron missing and his wife suspected of it. And it does seem like a more long haul approach is being put into place. Dangit, Kyron needs to be found, dead or alive, and if TH did this, she needs to pay for it. I hate that we seem to be no closer to anything at this point. :(

Dunno but it could be extremely stressful if she used to live her life being an exemplary unselfish mother figure who was all about children and never thought of herself if it was partly because she felt that was what was expected of her and not because that's all she'd ever wanted. You may be fine with that sort of thing at first because it's the right thing to do and you love the children but then it goes on and it goes on and nobody ever thinks you have any needs and everybody thinks it's okay to demand things of you and you may start to feel some bitterness and then more and then more and then every little thing starts to seem a huge imposition and you might start feeling like a martyr and boom, explode. (Although the explosion was more like Big Bang, if all the alleged things are true.)

Dead on.

Her attitude was always about those types of things first, her own self not even being a priority close to that.

That's not something to admire. That's seriously unhealthy. A time bomb just waiting to go off...

My heart breaks for him after reading that. I hope Kyron comes home safely.

God love him, he obviously has more hope that Kyron is alive than we do here. He's readying the house for Kyrons return. How incredibly sad. I hope he chooses an off-site daycare rather than a nanny or someone coming to the home to care for the baby as I do not trust Terri and feel she may orchestrate some feeble attempt to kidnap the baby while Kaine is at work. Baby K would be safer in a secure daycare environment
I wish him luck in being both mother and father. I feel so sad for this man/ family. And I feel- damn Terri- why doesn't she tell the truth, does she think she can keep quiet forever and this will just fade away???? Grrrrr

abbie

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else. It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

A symbol of their family??? For the kids??? A symbol tying you to the person that you think did something to one of those kids....I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!

What I find really confusing/interesting is that he talks about wanting to have the house situated so that Kyron can come home to his own house and own room should he be located/returned this weekend. and then a few responses later states that Terri's reticent to move this weekend leads him to think she has no plans to divulge any new information to LE regarding Kyron this weekend.

Those two statements seemed two indicate two contradictory thoughts. As if one the one hand he had reason to hope Kyron may be at home as soon as this weekend. And yet he feels Terri will be divulging no new info regarding Kyron this weekend?

I am pretty sure KH and DY and many many conflicting thoughts, since they have no idea where their son is. They choose to believe he is still alive since they have no evidence to the contrary. But thinking he is not alive since all tis time has passed is too painful for them, and I understand that. JMO

KATU: Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?

Kaine: A good question that I was asked by one of the other local stations. I have not thought anything of it until asked. After thinking about it a little bit today I think I keep it on as a symbol of our family and more for our kids than anything else. It will come off at some point but right now the priority is getting Kyron home and taking care of Kiara.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

A symbol of their family??? For the kids??? A symbol tying you to the person that you think did something to one of those kids....I JUST DON"T GET IT!!!

He hadn't thought about it until he was asked??? Thats the first thing I did...I took my wedding ring off when I found out my husband was cheating...

IMO theres just something strange about him.

Does anyone think its strange that the Judge ordered her to leave? I always thought both parties can stay at the residence until the divorce is settled...

It is too bad Kaine does not seem to have a trusted family member nearby to act as day care for awhile.

Also, will the media leave them alone when he moves back in? Somehow I doubt it. I hope being back there and battling the media to get out of his driveway does not bring additional stress to any already unreal situation.

I kind of wish the court hearings, etc. would be over, so that Kyron is the only topic again. Terri does not seem likely to "crack" to me.

He has that locked gate at the end of his drive, which is some distance from the house. Hopefully it is far enough away to afford him and the baby some privacy as they return and try to get back to a somewhat normal lifestyle. Hopefully media will have the class and good sense to leave this man and his baby alone, they have been through enough and I, as a member of the general public, have no desire to see any pictures from the media of him moving back into his house with the baby.

I hope he keeps Terris car and sells it. She doesn't deserve it, IMO.

On the surface, his argument for her needing more time is pretty weak. I think there's a lot more going on here than we know.

IMO she has nowhere to go. Hotels cost money and she has no job, no income.
Maybe her parents don't WANT her to come and live with them, perhaps they don;t feel safe. I sure as he77 wouldn't!!! Maybe her "friends" don;t want to put her up either, for the same reason. Maybe she can see if landscaper guy will let her crash at his place for awhile....

I sure hope Kaine didn't have to give her any money to move out. She deserves NOTHING from him!!!! JMO

He hadn't thought about it until he was asked??? Thats the first thing I did...I took my wedding ring off when I found out my husband was cheating...

Does anyone think its strange that the Judge ordered her to leave? I always thought both parties can stay at the residence until the divorce is settled...

BBM

No, not strange at all. As someone who has been through a divorce, I think it would be disasterous. In this case it would be doubly so.

Part of the petition for RO (and mandatory relief if requested in the petition) is ouster w/police stand-by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser