Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove around a ton when my kids were fussy and would drive around for a long time.

Reporter asked DY about Terri's history of lying. She cannot seem to come up with much.

Wasn't TH's older son out of the house for awhile already? Kaine said it was just a summer thing they did every year............

Awww... Desiree asked Kaine if she could talk about the "affair"... Sorry, just felt that was really sweet.

warning.... I just transcribed the entire thing (key points) and will be posting it as soon as I can type it up... it is gonna be long... sorry in advance

People can cover themselves. She was a SAHM, and easily could drink during the day and be fine by the time he got home from work. There's other ways of covering it too. The day she got the DUI was probably her first big slip up. I'm not surprised that he might not have know she was drinking.

Thanks - it's always nice to get a different perspective. I don't know if it's been posted or not, but now I'm curious as to what time she rec'd her DUI? I can find the info on the DUI, just not the time. Grrrr...

A records search of Terri Horman under her current, maiden and previous married names turned up a DUI conviction in 2005 in which she pleaded guilty not only to driving under the influence, but also to “reckless endangerment of another.”

Oregon State Police Lt. Gregg Hastings told ABCNews.com that the endangerment charge stemmed from the fact that her son, who was 11 at the time, was in the vehicle when she was stopped.

Gonna keep on lookin.

Mel

KH started to miss things with TH started around 2005. Lots of lies about drinking and substances when she was doing competitions during 2005, fat burners etc. doses exceeding normal doses.

Desiree is definitely backing Kaine up on everything he says. Very united on what is said.

Kaine says there is no diagnosis of PPD but then in the next breath he says she was on medication for it??

Was dede involved? DY: gets a bad feeling about Dede in general. Dede smug on the news when they ask her about Kyron. Bad feeling about that.

Kaine and DY: believe Terri is giving everyone (her friends) only a tiny bit of information, so no one person can put the whole story together.

KH will not answer who is helping take care of Baby K.

Baby K isn't asking for Terri, Kaine says she is like a new child.

Yes, and DY agreed. This is very telling IMO. If this statement is true is reasonable to wonder about abuse/neglect. Kaine was not very observant about what was going on in the home, IMO.

How does DY know if Baby K is a new kid? How much was she even around her before Kyron went missing????

I found the bit about TH losing all that weight for one competition (she did not continue to enter competitions) particularly interesting. It might suggest something about wanting or needing or feeling compelled to reach an extreme, but then returning fairly quickly to "normal."

Why believe her about the $350K if she lies about everything else?

None of this adds up to taking/murdering Kyron to me, just one very messed-up woman.

They said Terri lied about how her and Kaine met. Other things they couldn't discuss.

I think Kaine said something about having anything "more recent" and then DY said she couldn't talk about the stuff with the case.

Reporter asking DY what kind of lies does Terri tell: DY and Kaine confer with each other for a few minutes (clearly there were a lot of lies and they weren't sure which ones to talk about).

Heh. Reporter says, "was there deception in the beginning of Kaine/Terri relationship?" DY says, flatly: "Obviously."

In 2005 is when things started with Terri and the lies in Kaine's recognizance. He knew she used stimulants, like fat burners and over the counter pain killers. 4 or 5 months of drinking on the sly. Drank herself to sleep every night. Friends have told Kaine Terri was drinking their alcohol when Kaine and terri would come to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found