Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Terri has such a history of lies why look back to examples 7 years ago. Of course anyone in an affair is lying. What kind of lies did she tell in the 7 years since??

WOW! Very interesting information about Kaine and James. Desiree defended Kaine's relationship with James.

Yes, the way he tells it is that Terri and J were at odds and he was the one trying to mitigate the problems. I think he even kind of says J has expressed interest in coming to live with him (we know from another story that J is now living with his dad, he moved out of Terri's parents house before Terri moved in). Kaine also points out what is obvious...that he has a very structured parenting style and that it caused friction with J when he stepped over the boundaries.

He said he was at his dads because it was a normal SUMMER thing and he came back to visit and they decided it was best for him to go back because of the media or something. It was NOT summer yet..........

But school hadn't ended yet. We have read that TH's son was out of the house in March. :crazy:

According to the school calendar, school ended June 15th.
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news-c/calendar/E_Q_Cal_09_10.pdf

It sounds like they had a pretty good co-parenting relationship, actually.

It was good that Kaine owned up to his crappy behavior when he met Terri, and at the end of his marriage with Desiree.

Maybe there was speed in whatever she was taking, that would explain weight loss.

I can't listen to this as my audio is not working...why does Kaine know now about all of this drinking and drug-taking but didn't know before when Terri was caring for his children? Or did he know?

You know what surprised me?? Kaine said that J had told him that if something bad happened, he would live with Kaine and not Terri. He basically said: "Ask J, he trusted me more than he trusted his bio mom, even though we butted heads".

GOOD GIRL Desiree! She totally busted that reporter trying to slyly get something. I know all about that trick, and have had it used on me (without success).

So they're going along, reporter is building rapport with them, yadda yadda. Then he slips this in--so at what time did Terri and DeDe meet up on June 4?

He's obviously angling for someone to slip and say "oh, I think they said about lunchtime."

Instead, DY HAMMERS him--where did you hear that? What's your source?

He retreats, weakly, citing another reporter as the source of the question, someone else wanted that ? asked. Oh yea, right. If he's covered this case at all by now, he KNOWS that one of the big issues is IF, along with when, TH & DD met up.

That Desiree's sharp, and she's gotten sharper through this whole process re: media, etc. etc. Good for her!

And I really didn't like the reporter trying to get all personal with his ex-marriages, etc. I'd have to strain a lot to give him even a "C" on that interview.

I hate sloppy "journalism." Ahem.

-Terri's ldt was monday 7th
-Kaine's ldt was tuesday 8th

-they have no clue on anyone else who has been ruled out

-TMH's timeline: they are not allowed to talk about it. It is part of the investigation. A lot of what was leaked to the paper they didn't even know about. DY didn't even know she went to the grocery store

-90 minutes and cell phone pings: The family got all of that info from Terri herself as she was "venting". She said that her phone pinged somewhere where she wasn't.

-all the info from the family announcements was from Terri herself/what she said to family and overheard saying to other family and friends

-Terri mentioned the driving around with the baby to Kaine... but it is her story and he is not sure if it is true

-Kaine's timeline: he left at 0745 after hugging Kyron and telling him he loved him, got to work around 0800. He left at 1345 and got home a little after 1400. It is a 20-25 min drive and he went to his home office upstairs when he got home. Baby K was playing in her room, TH was on her laptop in the chair, and K got something to eat. DY states that TH was facebooking and also emailed her at work. Her demeanor was not out of the ordinary. She showed him the photos and talked about the fair. She is usually home when he gets there.

-Truck and the project: she used it to drop off the project on thursday as that is the day the kids presented their reports. She used it because her trunk is too small and worried about damaging the diorama. What makes no sense to Kaine is that she had to use the truck on friday to bring the project home after the science fair at 10am but she didn't stay to bring it home.

-She emailed DY that day to let her know when she would pick up the project so she could see it... "her story is all over the place". DY says she was "very communicative with me that particular day" but her emails were different in that they were usually very wordy but that day they were very short. 3 emails were sent from her account (not phone that they know of) and one email was sent the night before. Some days TH would send up to five emails a day.

-did TH and DDS meet up? parents are shocked at this! met up? They ask the reporter where he heard that..... reporter not sure and will clarify... DY gets a feeling about DDS in general... 'what she is doing and what she is not doing' and her smugness.

-what is TH hiding? where Kyron is... friends could be hiding her state of mind, things she may have said.

-Kaine thinks she gave everybody a little bit of the truth/info so you cannot put the whole story together but he thinks she has shared little bits with multiple people

-Kaine did not know DDS well. she organized Terrie's 40th birthday party. every 6 mo or so she would come over to the house/get together. He doesn't know her well.

-TH is a liar: DY says, "where do I start" and they say they cannot discuss case relevant lies... DY says there are many! a few (they discuss to clarify them)
1) they were not friends (that came from Terri)
2) she was not hired to watch Kyron (came from Terri)
3) she has never been honest about the first year of when she met Kaine and what happened that first year during the affair, etc (they will not elaborate as it does not pertain to the case)

-

I have been on steroids (prednisone) off and on since the 60's and they don't help you lose weight.

Agreed. Actually just the opposite. They make you gain weight. I've been on prednisone as well. It sucks. I hate being on it but it's the only thing that helps when my asthma goes berserk.

I find myself really liking Desiree. She's sharp, she's straightforward, she seems to be very easy with Kaine and you can just tell she spent a lot of time grieving that marriage and then put it away to move on with her life.

Just working out daily, a lot, and watching what you eat very strictly, you will loose. Weights and aerobics everyday, I got to no body fat in the same time frame. Egg whites, spinach, fruit, you get the idea. I have never been so thin before, nor felt more energized. My husband at that time wished I would stop, I was like the enegizer bunny and happier than ever. Work outs work! I wish I would do it again. :(

Also, 18 month old babies will cry when a parent is suddenly missing, but will get over it rapidly, and just go on with life. Sadly maybe never remembering the missing parent if they do not play a role. Babies will just adapt. What a weird thing to bring up.

Moo and more moo

Peeps - Please remember you cannot use full names of other minor children. Use Baby K and J. Please go back and edit your posts, so the mods. won't have to.

:blowkiss:

GOOD GIRL Desiree! She totally busted that reporter trying to slyly get something. I know all about that trick, and have had it used on me (without success).

So they're going along, reporter is building rapport with them, yadda yadda. Then he slips this in--so at what time did Terri and DeDe meet up on June 4?

He's obviously angling for someone to slip and say "oh, I think they said about lunchtime."

Instead, DY HAMMERS him--where did you hear that? What's your source?

I see your point but fishing for information is in a reporter's job description. Maybe it's best that if she DOES know that kind of information, she keeps it to herself, for the sake of the investigation, but who is to know for sure?

Why is this one only audio and not video?? :waitasec:

He got there only hours after Kyron went missing. Friday or Saturday. He didn't stay long because of everything going on. So yes, technically he left because of that... cutting a visit short.

BUT, the way Kaine was speaking, it sounded as though TH's son had been living at home all the time and only left with all the media coverage.

I better go back and listen to the tape again.

I don't blame Desiree for talking about the affair. She clearly respects Kaine as a father and didn't mean to feed him to the sharks. They seem to be on the same page. Very interested about TH's relationship with J. It seemed very bad.

My notes. Not sure they'll be understandable to anybody but me, but just in case they might help, I'm sharing them here. Please don't take it as the Bible. These are just my own personal notes. Thanks.

Terri's poly was Monday June 7

Kaine's and Desiree's polys were Tuesday June 8

They don't know who's been ruled out

They're not allowed to talk about Terri's timeline. What's in the media is stuff they didn't even know about.

Desiree didn't know that Terri went to the grocery store.
So this certainly accounts for why they said there was a gap and Terri wasn't giving info on where she was etc etc

Kaine says he doesn't know if Terri's cell phone was pinging 'in the wrong spot'.

Desiree says it was. That's what Tony was referring to in the Dateline interview. She says that Terri said that. That in her meetings with LE it came up that her phone was pinging in the wrong place. But Desiree says LE did not tell her (Desiree) that, so they really have no evidence of it.

The info they've given out came from Terri.
So the stuff they said came from LE actually came from Terri? I don't know what he means. Sounds like backtracking.

Baby K. Terri mentioned teething but Kaine really can't talk about it.

Kaine left at 7:45am for work. Got to work at a little after 8. Left work at 1:45. Got home at a little after 2.

When Kaine got home, Terri was on laptop, sitting in chair. She emailed Desiree and posted the FB pics of Kyron around 1:20.

First Kaine says truck story makes no sense. Terri took the truck to take the tree frog project TO school as well as to take it home. Then Kaine sounds like this is necessary because Mustang trunk is small. (conflict)

Then he says again it makes no sense and gives the reason. Because it was to pick the project up too. He says it did make sense before but now it doesn't.
Huh? What Kaine is saying makes no sense to me.

Does he mean that she took the truck Thursday afternoon to bring the project to school?

Terri emailed Desiree and said she was going to find out when she could pick up the project so Desiree could see it.
This makes sense that Terri wasn't sure when she could pick up the project.

Kaine says Terri was concrete though about she was picking up the project at 10.

LE has different info? What different info could they possibly have about this?

Terri showed Kaine the photos when he got home.

Demeanor nothing out of the ordinary.

Desiree says emails shorter than usual. Usually chit chat back and forth all day. Hmmmm. Sounds friendly. 3 emails that day as opposed to 'sometimes' 5 in a day.

Emails came from laptop.

One email about science project. One about tshirts.

Doesn't sound like a big deal to me.

Normal for Terri to be out and around during the day.

They were surprised to hear the reporter's speculation that Dede and Terri met that day. Great. Speculation stated as fact.

Desiree has no facts about Dede being involved but "again" her "motherly instinct" tells her she is. Because she gets a sick feeling in her stomach. And because she thinks Dede looks smug on TV. And that's her motherly instinct.

Very seldom and rare for Dede to visit, maybe every 6 months.

Terri is a liar. Can't say why. Desiree wants to go way back to meeting. Kaine doesn't want to. Okay. Desiree and Terri were not friends. Terri had a full time job when Kyron came to Kaine.

Kaine acknowledged he had an affair with Terri.

Desiree says Terri has never been honest about what happened with affair.
What about Kaine?

In 2005 drank herself to sleep every night for 6 months without Kaine knowing it.
Huh?

LE says she's a chronic liar.

Terri not diagnosed PPD. He doesn't know what meds she was on.

Baby K isn't asking for Terri. Is a whole new kid.

Every other weekend, holidays split, for custody Kaine/Desiree. Summer split in half. Work out anything that comes up. Just started doing 6 weeks in summer.

Just working out daily, a lot, and watching what you eat very strictly, you will loose. Weights and aerobics everyday, I got to no body fat in the same time frame. Egg whites, spinach, fruit, you get the idea. I have never been so thin before, nor felt more energized. My husband at that time wished I would stop, I was like the enegizer bunny and happier than ever. Work outs work! I wish I would do it again. :(

Also, 18 month old babies will cry when a parent is suddenly missing, but will get over it rapidly, and just go on with life. Sadly maybe never remembering the missing parent if they do not play a role. Babies will just adapt. What a weird thing to bring up.

Moo and more moo

Eventually children at this age do adjust to life without mom everyday(whether temp or perm). But, ,initially, in my experience they ask constantly for mom(even when the missing mommy was abusive). Also, their personalities don't change in a positive way, it's always negative. I'm no expert but I work as a Guardian ad Litem and many children on my watch are/have been this age. This has been true in my experience whether the children are placed with dad, another family member, or placed in foster care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member