Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tendency to take more then recommended when my back hurts really bad. If it says take 2, I might take 3 or 4 when the dose is 200 mg.

It just struck me as an odd answer to the "drug" question.....lol.:blushing:

Why was J sent to his dad? KH says that their relationship was good? HE says J and Terri butted heads more than KH and J did. How does DY seem to think she can answer about J and KH relationship?? She saw her soon only on weekends 5 hours away.

warning.... I just transcribed the entire thing (key points) and will be posting it as soon as I can type it up... it is gonna be long... sorry in advance

You ROCK!!! Pick up yer Bingo card and Jell-O shot on yer way out! WOOT!

DY only saw Kyron 6 days a month. And they split holidays and split summer and breaks.

WOW! Very interesting information about Kaine and James. Desiree defended Kaine's relationship with James.

Did Kaine state that TH's son was sent out of the house because of the media frenzy?

He said he was at his dads because it was a normal SUMMER thing and he came back to visit and they decided it was best for him to go back because of the media or something. It was NOT summer yet..........

Reporter asked DY about Terri's history of lying. She cannot seem to come up with much.

She said she wouldn't go into it, after asking Kaine if they should bring it up, he then said, isn't there a later example.
IMO, seems clear she thinks of TH as dishonest for having an affair with a married man. Kaine is not innocent in this by any means, and I don't hold him in high regard for that, however...really has nothing to do with the current relationships Kaine and Desiree have, and how they have chosen to get past it.
I also don't think he is throwing her under the bus for this, if anything he shelters her from that part of the relationship, indicating she was a very different person then.

PPD was not diagnosed that Kaine or DY knew of. Terri told Kaine she had PPD and she was taking medication for *something* - but Kaine didn't know if the meds were for the PPD Terri claimed to have.

DY isn't buying the PPD very much.

Kaine says if there is PPD, it was only something that added to her other problems (drinking, lying, etc).

Who is going to start a how many self contradictions are here conversation? :crazy:

They talk about how it can be tough when Kyron had issues with transition. Interesting that DY does not talk about how he would cry all the time to live there??

warning.... I just transcribed the entire thing (key points) and will be posting it as soon as I can type it up... it is gonna be long... sorry in advance

O EM GEE:applause:

EMMA :heart: NURSEBEEME

yer hired!
:blowkiss:

Why is this one only audio and not video?? :waitasec:

Did Kaine state that TH's son was sent out of the house because of the media frenzy?

He got there only hours after Kyron went missing. Friday or Saturday. He didn't stay long because of everything going on. So yes, technically he left because of that... cutting a visit short.

Yeah, taking more aspirin and ibuprofen than recommended. ???

And stimulants which are very prevalent among bodybuilders. Kaine said it was legal stuff, so maybe some kind of ephedra or caffeine. She lost 60 pounds in about 4 months (I think he said Jan to April).

Kaine doesn't want to talk about how he met Terri. Clearly it's not a hot subject between Kaine and DY and they don't want to dredge up bad memories when they need to be united right now.

Was Terri taking steroids? Kaine: 185 down to 123 pounds in 4 months in 2005 - he didn't know if she was taking drugs, steroids, but it was an odd body change.

Steriods don't make you lose weight do they? I thought they helped bulk you up?

About Terri's lies: Desiree wondered if she could talk about the "affair" and Kaine asked her is she could think of something more recent.

He then said that he wouldn't like to talk about how he met Terri as he has discussed it with Desiree. Desiree agrees and said she only talked about it on Dateline to clear the rumors that Terri and Desiree weren't friends.

Desiree seems EXTREMELY pleased about Kaine as a parent to both baby K, J and Kyron. Really impressive how much Desiree supported Kaine in this interview.

Steriods don't make you lose weight do they? I thought they helped bulk you up?

Yep. The reporter was asking about steroids, but Kaine was more answering "did she take drugs" question. He says he didn't know about steroids. He then went on to talk about her body changes... I don't think he was attributing it to steroids per se, but just to drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico