Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then. Please pass me the sugar - I just listened to an extra large bottle of bitter pills.

This interview makes me want to scream. :scream:

Anyone else?

In today's interview, per Kaine, Terri begins acting strangely in 2005 including her alcohol problems and her arrest for DUI. And that year she was losing 40? lbs in 4 months for the "show". :eek: Was Kaine rooting for her in her passion, her discipline and her acheivement? :thumb: Oh, too bad, reporter forgot to ask. But Kaine offers that was when she probably started acting weird. :doh:

The years pass, Kaine has no idea what Terri does all day or where she goes, had no reason to know until now. :doh: She does her thing and he works. :treadmill: He doesn't really know her friends, including Dede, who was maybe an every 6 month type visitor and participated in giving Terri the 40th birthday party. :birthday:

He guesses now that Terri has been drinking herself to sleep for some time. :martini: . She might still be on some kind of PPD medication too :waitasec:- at least she was - but only her doctor knows for sure. :doh: Other people say the liquor goes missing when Terri visits. :rolleyes: However, he's never noticed the liquor disappearing around his house. *shrug*

BabyK is now a changed child. :baby: What a relief for the baby to have no mommy now. :sunshine: Desiree agrees "ya ya, she's (baby) totally changed." :dance:

Kaine mediated the difficulties between Terri & her older son, disciplined and provided rules & structure for Terri's 16 year old son. :whipper: Desiree understands, you see, Terri had a different parenting style than Kane. (Whoa - there's a big hint.) Terri's older son told him he will come live with Kaine whenever in the future he may need to.

Oh, and Kaine can see how strange Terri's behavior was now, in hindsight. :doh:

Reporter: Shame on you. Way to drop the ball buddy. Such lost opportunities. :trout: No questions about how Terri & Kyron got along? A few questions how Terri & her own son got along? None about Terri & baby? Kaine & Desiree practially THREW him the question - about the baby doing better - but no follow up. No- What do you see different in the baby? How is she doing better than before? Huh? Why? :slap:

Okay maybe once again, the questions were submitted in advance approved & rehearsed?

JMHO, Terri taking care of 3 kids, throwing weird signals out all over the place - including signs of depression. And these other two parents not really caring much about how the caregiver is doing. Both are busy working. One is busy holding permanent grudges and trying not to show it. :innocent: Were neither interested in Terri as a person playing the highly critical care giving role within the family unit?

I am sure Kaine and Desiree have no idea how shallow their ongoing selective and regularly changing storytelling makes them come across. And I realize they both very much believe they have reason to feel angry towards Terri. Desiree's has built up 8 years of bitterness - I can't imagine how she feels now. But frankly, this interview about how Terri deteriorated before their very eyes and so they are sure she's done this to Kyron - it's all her fault ... comes across as almost vicious - a bit beyond the pale...and makes Kaine & Terri both look self-serving and wholly insensitive toward the person they entrusted for 7 years to help raise their child. I'm sorry. That's not a marriage. That's a live-in nanny service.

Oh, and nothing like marriage counseling by National Media proxy, and (how convenient) without the problem spouse participating. What a great idea. :Jumpie: Why didn't I think of that?

Moo Moo Moo (no more smilies allowed).

I'm tellin' ya, ah needs some sugar!!

Brilliant, just brilliant. At this point, I think many of us need the sugar 18 wheeler just to get re-balanced from all the bitter bitter stuff we're supposed to swallow. Was no one paying any attention to anything at all going on? As far as I can tell, TH did the work, did the toting and fetching, did stuff with the kids, took the pictures, put 'em on FB, emailed DY to keep her in the loop, but, apparently, no one noticed that she had problems, was depressed, or was drinking.

I guess as long as you're comfy and happy with services provided, whether or not the service provider is really OK or not is well, so what.

Poor Kyron. Poor all the kids involved in this mess. And, as an aside, if I hear KH mouth one more bit of psychobabble speak about "parenting" or whatever he's carrying on about in babblespeak, I'll start screaming.

I know! That was kind of strange.

I thought DY said she couldn't say some reasons she thought TH is a liar because of the investigation. If so, than TH's lies didn't have to take place on or after June 4 for them to have investigative value.

Wow, we have totally different experiences!
Steroid pulses make me uncomfortable, completely unable to sleep, achey as all get-out....and irritable (according to my better half. ;) )

No experience with the anabolics, though.

ETA: perhaps it relates more to the underlying condition being treated. The kids I know (on chemo mostly- pred usually) very typically are described by their parents as perfectly angelic one minute, raging demons the next. The kids all think they're level as can be though....

lol

I know I see the insomnia, and rapid mood swings, impulsiveness, hunger (oh... the hunger! lol).

As far as irritable, yeah. I've not (thankfully) experienced what I'd call rage. And my baseline is irritable anyway :)

Brilliant, just brilliant. At this point, I think many of us need the sugar 18 wheeler just to get re-balanced from all the bitter bitter stuff we're supposed to swallow. Was no one paying any attention to anything at all going on? As far as I can tell, TH did the work, did the toting and fetching, did stuff with the kids, took the pictures, put 'em on FB, emailed DY to keep her in the loop, but, apparently, no one noticed that she had problems, was depressed, or was drinking.

I guess as long as you're comfy and happy with services provided, whether or not the service provider is really OK or not is well, so what.

Poor Kyron. Poor all the kids involved in this mess. And, as an aside, if I hear KH mouth one more bit of psychobabble speak about "parenting" or whatever he's carrying on about in babblespeak, I'll start screaming.

BBM, Kat this is what has been sticking out for me.

That just floored me. I just don't know what to think of that one. I mean, every night for 6 months and he had no clue?

It's not hard for a wife to get drunk (or drink heavily) every night without her husband knowing about it.

She could wait until her husband and the kids have gone to bed.

She could sleep somewhere other than in bed with her husband.

I don't know if fumes of alcohol emanate from a sleeping drinker, but maybe they don't, or maybe she drank vodka or something.

ETA: Maybe KH meant that she was drinking to help herself get to sleep -- she wasn't necessarily drunk at all.

So I get it, Terri is one big fat liar.........and everything they tell the press comes from Terri and not LE..........Terri is one big fat liar................yet her lies are believed enough to keep making it into the press.........day after day as truth.....WTH????

I found the audio very disturbing. Deeply disturbing. For several reasons.

This is one of the biggest reasons, maybe *the* biggest. If Terri is such a big liar, then why did they put out all that info in the media, and never say a word until now that it came from Terri who they think is a great big liar?

I'm truly shocked. I just can't imagine why they'd do such a thing. And now I'm left so I don't have a clue what information I can rely on. What information is more likely to be true, and which is less likely to be true. And without that, I just don't see how I can help Kyron.

I'm really going to have to do some heavy duty thinking on this.

I do know one thing. That with other things that have come out recently, and now leading up to this, I am even more unsure that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. Right now, it seems to me that most of the info we have comes from 'feelings'. 'Feelings' that didn't exist for weeks, and then started to develop, and not based on any evidence and not based on any info from LE.

I don't know what to do right now. Except think on this, and read what all my great fellow sleuthers have to say, and what you all think, and try to make some sense of all this.

God bless and protect Kyron.

KH did say she took truck on an earlier day to bring project to school.

I haven't had the chance to listen to the interview, but will, but what catches my eye here is Kaine says she took the truck an earlier day...ok...that would be Mon, Tues,Weds,Thurs...what earlier day was it ????

I thought DY said she couldn't say some reasons she thought TH is a liar because of the investigation. If so, than TH's lies didn't have to take place on or after June 4 for them to have investigative value.

Right. And despite having known Terri for years before that investigation, Desiree had a very difficult time coming up with why she felt Terri was a liar. My perception.

I haven't had the chance to listen to the interview, but will, but what catches my eye here is Kaine says she took the truck an earlier day...ok...that would be Mon, Tues,Weds,Thurs...what earlier day was it ????

Thursday.

Have a drink or three before you listen to it, my friend.

:blowkiss:

Just working out daily, a lot, and watching what you eat very strictly, you will loose.

I did that when I was 36 years old. I worked out (aerobics, weights, racquetball, bike, rowing machine) for 21 hours a week. I ate 1200 calories a day of healthy, boring food.

My stint lasted 3 months and I lost 30 lbs. I figure at least half of that weight loss was due working out so much.

He said he was at his dads because it was a normal SUMMER thing and he came back to visit and they decided it was best for him to go back because of the media or something. It was NOT summer yet..........

J is a minor child. I think that KH was not interested in discussing the situation about him, as it doesn't pertain to Kyron's absence.

I can understand that. I have several kids and I would be livid if anyone discussed them with reporters. So would my kids, since they are teenagers now and would know and hear about it.

Thursday.

dang, I knew I should have never started from the front...going to get a adult beverage as we speak!

We have two "friends" that we don't see much anymore....I was always amazed at how the wife could not see the hubby was drinking...daily, hourly whatever......to this day I guarantee you she is in so much denial that she would never ever admit it...but the rest of the people they know are very aware...and she is a stay at home mom....where does he hide it? Dunno, but apparently she has never looked....I highly doubt they sleep together as she has been "sickly" (a term used in the south,lol) all her long life. IMO

It would always make her appear well, less than smart...how could you not know or did he drink so long that she assumed that was his natural behavior.....weird.

Yeah, taking more aspirin and ibuprofen than recommended. ???

Well, my husband is a real stickler for taking only the recommended dosage. If I try to get him to take 800 mg of Motrin or 3 aspirin for particularly bad pain, he acts like I'm trying to kill him with a drug overdose.

Thursday.

I think I will just trust all of you fine folks interpretation....rather not even listen to it now I don't think....but thank you all for your bravery.

Well, my husband is a real stickler for taking only the recommended dosage. If I try to get him to take 800 mg of Motrin or 3 aspirin for particularly bad pain, he acts like I'm trying to kill him with a drug overdose.

Crazy isn't it.....mine is the exact same way...son is also...waits till the exact HOUR of the next dose due,lol

50% of the marriages nowadays end in divorce and I'm sure it's because a lot of times, it IS hard to see people for what they really are.

If Terri is a sociopath, she would have been able to hide A LOT of her traits from Kaine and manipulate him into seeing her good side.

I know couples who have been married for over 10 years and suddently realize what their spouses are capable of.
Hindsight is always 20/20.

How could Desiree and Kaine have predicted TH's mental breakdown would result in the disapearing and possible murder of their son???

Kaine did admit he and J butt heads a lot, but even so, he pratically told the reporter to ask J who he would rather live with in case something serious would happen. And it seemed like they had discussed it. I am 100% sure that we'd hear J defending Kaine. He was very assertive about his relationship with J and not denying they butted heads since they were the 2 older man in the house. It seems really clear to me that J had bigger problems with Terri than with Kaine.

I find it beautiful that these two parents who have a lot of baggage have joined forces to fight for their son.

It has been 53 days and Kyron is missing. Terri is the last known person to have seen this little boy alive. She was soothing her baby's earache by driving for over 1 hour on rural roads that morning. This woman has failed 3 poligraphs. She hired somebody to kill her husband - her baby's father. Since her stepson's disapearance, Terri has engaged on graphic sexual activities with her husband's HS friend. Ultimately, this lady hasn't spoken. She has been quiet and uncooperative with LE for over 1 month.

I am sorry, but if I was Kaine and Desiree, I would be doing a lot more than just talking to the media...

TH wanted KH so bad she broke up a marriage to get him.
He married her but it was not what she expected?
Love? Lust? Babysitter?
TH did her thing and he did his.
2005 she body builds and drinks...for his attention?.........he could care less?
Baby K conceived in 2008?, born in 2009?..........a plan by both or just TH??
Seems like KH was not real involved with his wife. JMOO
If TH drank herself to sleep every night for 6 months..........lonely? depressed? unloved?
Something very wrong in the marriage.......JMOO
TH wanted a hit on KH and now KYRON is paying the price.....why???
TH KNOWS!
Was it to get even with both bio parents???

I am not a drinker, but I understand that vodka leaves no tell tale liquor breath. My father was an alcoholic. I know ALL the tricks.

Alcoholics can hide it for a long time, if they want too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro