Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the transcript for JVM for 12/19 is up but it looks like they completely cut out Kyron's segment from it! The only reference I see to anything related to that case is:

CALLER: I`m so -- I`m so proud of the work that you do. And thank you for airing this show for little Ayla and for Kyron. I was so touched today by this story. God bless his mother.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/19/ijvm.01.html

Am I blind? I do not see the part where Jane talks to Desiree about Kyron....

I watched this show too. Desiree said, and I'll paraphrase that she and Kaine are together on bringing Kyron home, but she is upset with him for not telling her what was going on in that house. I felt she had issues with them 'morally' and she tried not to
give JVM any dirt and turned it into a 'drinking problem'. She claimed that she was finding out about what was going on from the police and it bothered her. She felt one or both of them should have told her so she could have taken Kyron out of there.

In her open letter to Terri she tried to appeal to Terri by saying things like 'I know what you were going thru, I've been there before' and I'm the one person that would understand....

My heart went out to Desiree; she just wants her son. I don't think she can wait until March to get more info, and I have to agree with her on that. But I think she is trying to
rattle someones cage to get more info. It was very interesting posturing.
She did have a chance to help Kyron when he begged not to be brought back up to Portland. I'll never understand why she didn't take him seriously and look into WHY?

Mike Brooks just said he thinks Kaine knows more than what he's saying too. Hmmm...

That's not too hard a conclusion to get to after so many things he's said in interviews. Hopefully he has told all to detectives about any abuse that Kyron was suffering, and from statements made, he was abused IMO. Desiree appealing to Terri sounds like she's saying that she also suffered from an illness and also had the child's Dad taking the child from her. She was also married to the man and is the ONE who knows what's she was going through. Just my opinion on that, of course.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.h...m-writes-letter-to-stepmom.hln?iref=allsearch

snippet and transcribed by me:

"I'm probably the only person in this world who understands what you were feeling..... the frustrations."
"I know too, what things were like for you, because I was married to Kaine once as well."

"I truly wish you would have given me the opportunity to fix this for you.
I wish you would have told me how dire the situation was and given me the opportunity to make it right. I would have come. I would have gotten Kyron in a second. Just to make it easier for you."

(snipped)

"I don't care if it's an anonymous tip from Mexico....a carrier pigeon...."

More at link

Oh Desiree, I wish your letter would have an effect but I believe Terri has no soul. If she had any depth, she would've cracked by now IMO.

that was absolutely heartrending. desiree is a very brave woman.

If that doesn't break your heart you are made of stone.

Terri has no life at this point, she can't leave the house without reporters tracking her. She can't go any where that people don't stare you look at her and think "Where is Kyron". She can't get a job that people won't wonder "What happened that day?" This is no life, a life living in hiding with your parents. LE will never quit looking at her, and the threat of getting arrested every single day looms over her head. She is young, what kind of life it this, it is a prison in of itself. You don't have your baby daughter, you can't see her grow up, what good is this approach?

Terri it would be better to just sit down with LE get this over, stop the pain and suffering for the Kyron family and Young family. This will never go away, just like Desiree, she will never give up. Please tell her something, talk to LE and bring this to an end, even to clear yourself to get your life back, something.

TH can't respond to Desiree, IMO; if she is guilty, she lands herself in prison, basically. If she isn't, she can't tell her anything Desiree will believe anyway. All of my feelings are with Desiree, I know she is trying anything, but it won't do any good.

Some may say TH is more or less in prison now, but really going to prison for harming or killing a child is quite different, IMO, from being holed up with mom and dad in a comfy home. Either way, she won't be seeing her child, so it seems she is going with hiding out with the folks.

Desiree is going to have to count on LE to figure this out, she won't be getting help from TH.

JMO

The letter rips my heart. :anguish:

I have no doubt it just makes TH more smug. She's moved on and probably is just annoyed that Desiree doesn't do the same. That's the mind of a sociopath.

How heartbreakingly sad. What a tragedy this has turned out to be. One young life, gone too soon, others forever shattered.
No one wins.

Her voice gave me shivers.

But I don't think it will make a difference. If someone was going to feel sorry that a mother is suffering it could have happened any time during all these long months.

Is she implying that Terri did something to Kyron because of marital troubles? ("i'm the only one who understands what you were going through because I was married to Kaine" paraphrased)

I really don't think Terri is hiding out at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if she is living a pretty nice life, maybe even dating, no doubt at least trying online. Unfortunately, people forget and I am sure that a lot of people don't even give her a second glance. I hope it isn't true but my feeling is that she has long moved past this and has gotten on with her life just fine.

(snipped)

Is she implying that Terri did something to Kyron because of marital troubles? ("i'm the only one who understands what you were going through because I was married to Kaine" paraphrased)
I think she's trying to find common ground with Terri, hoping that will cause Terri to respond in some way. It's a smart tactic, finding common ground is something law enforcement negotiators use to open a dialogue with hostage takers or suicidal people. I too doubt it works but it's well worth a shot.

My heart still breaks every time I see Desiree's concern,beseeching this coldhearted mother to share what she has done with Kyron. I wish there was something LE could do ,or Kaine would do. I cannot imagine a woman who has given birth can be that cold ,calculating to rip away some other woman's child.I do think she is so overwhelmed with hate & jealousy that she will not likely has the humanity to respond to Desiree . Don't forget the murder for hire she planned for Kaine!!:maddening:

I really don't think Terri is hiding out at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if she is living a pretty nice life, maybe even dating, no doubt at least trying online. Unfortunately, people forget and I am sure that a lot of people don't even give her a second glance. I hope it isn't true but my feeling is that she has long moved past this and has gotten on with her life just fine.

I hate to say it but I honestly think Terri could move out of Oregon, and live a normal life where no one would bother her. The general public hears about cases all the time and I think that unless it's one of those cases that's talked about for years, the public forgets about the people involved. However, I think that if Terri did move, Desiree would do interviews with the local media there to remind everyone about Terri, incase they forgot or never knew. I'm guessing that the reason Terri hasn't moved is because her parents are paying for everything right now, and if she tries to apply for a job, her prospective employer is going to google her and lots of stories about the case are going to come up.

:(:eek::(:mad::(

I hate Teri Horman!!! Kyron was the first case I really followed and I think about him at least once per week. Ugh. I hate that his mother has to go through this. This video is gut wrenching and truly breaks my heart. I just cannot even imagine.

Why? Why? Why?

:( omg ... I have tears in my eyes ! It was absolutely heartbreaking to hear Desiree !

:( Not only can you hear the "pain" in her voice, it's like you can "feel it."

Oh ... and this really "got to me" : when Desiree talked about her sister's child who wrote a letter to Santa, asking that he not bring gifts, just wants him to bring Kyron home ! :( wow ... that is the "true spirit" of Christmas !

And Desiree's Letter to Terrie is just absolutely heartbreaking ! I don't know how Desiree keeps it together ... Desiree is sooooo strong !

:praying: for Desiree, Tony, Kaine, and family and friends of Kyron ...

Extra :praying: that Kyron will be "home for Christmas" !

:(

I strongly disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if Terri had developed PTSD from the horrible way she's been treated. One minute she has a family, a home, her children around her. The next thing you know, her stepson's been abducted, she's being vilified on national television as a murderer, her husband runs off with their daughter, she's pushed out of her home, vigilantes post her photo online with a target drawn over it. It's going to take a long time to heal from all of that.

I don't like what Desiree's doing, the hate campaign she's started running when she went to Roseburg last February. It's dangerous. This is the kind of thing that fires up mentally unbalanced people and leads them to commit acts of violence. We know that innocent people can get caught in the crossfire. And this kind of campaign is also self-defeating. Because Desiree's totally focused on Terri, people might not think about looking for Kyron in other places. A good example of this is the billboard Desiree put up in Roseburg which lacked Kyron's last name, details about his appearance and age, and contact information.

Desiree says she sent Terri the same letter she read. So what was her purpose in reading it on national television? Surely it wasn't to build a bridge to Terri.

If that doesn't break your heart you are made of stone.

Terri has no life at this point, she can't leave the house without reporters tracking her. She can't go any where that people don't stare you look at her and think "Where is Kyron". She can't get a job that people won't wonder "What happened that day?" This is no life, a life living in hiding with your parents. LE will never quit looking at her, and the threat of getting arrested every single day looms over her head. She is young, what kind of life it this, it is a prison in of itself. You don't have your baby daughter, you can't see her grow up, what good is this approach?

Terri it would be better to just sit down with LE get this over, stop the pain and suffering for the Kyron family and Young family. This will never go away, just like Desiree, she will never give up. Please tell her something, talk to LE and bring this to an end, even to clear yourself to get your life back, something.

What if there's nothing for her to tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES