DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looziana
KLFY is reporting this on their FB page:
On May 31st of 2012-- just weeks after Mickey disappeared-- he filed a motion to be removed from the sex offender registry. He had a hearing scheduled on August 9th to try and remove his name from the registry.

I've been reading along, trying to catchup on the threads from today. I had to stop and post regarding this information (thanks Looziana!).

This man has no conscience. The ability to lie and carry on your life without a shred of guilt or even the smallest fear of being discovered --the audacity of him to appear in court and request/demand that his rights be restored, knowing that he deprived Mickey of her's. How cocky and evil is that?
...ok, I'm really mad now!

Imo, the request to change his RSO status was a calculating manuever by Brandon Lavergne, to prevent detection/discovery ..
BL, filed the request on May 31st of 2012, only 12 days into the investigation. He knew that in time the US Marshals/LPD would eventually show up on his doorstep to interrogate him with the RSO status.

He was driving a new truck when he was arrested. The old/burnt truck wouldn't be in that image. It was taken before he burned it.:confused:

This is the image taken the night she disappeared. In fact, taken one minute after she was last seen. So it would have been the original truck that was later burned. I know...it can be confusing.

I am Soo confused! This image looks so different now. The spot that waiting thinks is Mickey doesn't seem to be there. No interruption of truck. The open door I saw is no longer there. CRAZY!!!

And you wouldn't be the first person to say this. I thought maybe but now it just looks like a blanket. Of course, that makes no sense to me.

I do think that she would have flown back into the hood or windshield when he hit her. I think that's why he had to get rid of the truck so fast. And the video of course.

Ok good.
I'm glad I'm not crazy,
Or at least I'm not alone in being crazy.
:)

There is most certainly something on top of that truck.
And the wheel does look to be on top of something.

Thanks for your pictures. My head is swimming.

Gonna hit the hay. Have a long tournament weekend ahead of me.

Goodnight.
God bless you all for caring about Mickey.

There has been a lot of debate about that with some members seeing what appears to be a bike light under the truck and a bike seat on the ground in front of the truck. Some members just see blur.

Most members feel that LE would not hide the fact she was hit right there and that LE would not release a still of the truck on top of her bike.

My personal thoughts are that I just don't know! I think maybe the bike could be but not Mickey. Maybe the bike was hit and she was thrown off and grabbed.

There are images of 'stuff' in this pic that clearly states something is going on. The picture just does not add up. There are no other sightings of her after she passed this spot at 1:47am And the truck was in the still passed at 1:48am. That is seconds to a minute after she rode in this spot. Lots of prior discussion on this.

No offense to LE at all but I think they would release a still even if the bike is under there if it is the only image of this truck and they knew it was responsible for her kidnapping. You can barely see anything anyhow in this still. I have seen video's of murders taking place when it is all they have.

As I have said many times, LE is under no obligation to release any info, to tell us the truth or to confirm or deny anything. Their only obligation is to locate the person responsible for taking Mickey however possible.

Now that BSL has been arrested and they confirm this truck hit her...I am even more convinced. They knew this truck was the key to it all.

Here we go again...... Before she was under the truck and now we're going to debate that she's on top of it? And why didn't they report this today at the press conference? Where's our physics gurus?

Headline News. I didn't realize it was the Jane Velez-Mitchell show until afterwards. She had a sub in today.

This image was taken at 1:48 am approximately one minute after Mickey was seen in the same spot.

I am a bit hesitant to post pics. It can tend to alienate everyone from you but I am not worried about that...just looking for answers.

Would love to see the pics

I am Soo confused! This image looks so different now. The spot that waiting thinks is Mickey doesn't seem to be there. No interruption of truck. The open door I saw is no longer there. CRAZY!!!

I promise that I did not alter it in any way at all. It looks different to me also. I never was able to see Mickey in the pic but did/do see the bike under the front.

There are a few things I didn't see before.

You know what I was thinking... Random thought but if bsl dumped the bike and dumped his truck via 190, I feel that le should search that area between Opelousas and WB because from what I recall on each side of 190 between this area is swampy, has this general area been previously searched for evidence??

FYI-I am pretty sure it is against TOS to contact anyone involved or connected to a case and ask them to join WS...better check with a Mod, JMO...

Or even the opposite direction headed towards Texas, just
Because it if you look at the map it's off that main road that evidence relating to the case that has been found. JMO

BBM -

I have a friend who lives in La. She sells cell phones & plans. Just today she told me that a man came in to purchase a phone and while talking about the plans he asked her if she had a FB page. She told him no (not true) and he told her he was hoping she would get on FB and look up an old girlfriend for him. She told him, sorry, nope, no FB for me. He provided his DL when she wrote up the order and she then saw on his DL that he is a RSO. :what:

How odd is that? Was it BSL? <modsnip>

does anyone know how the family is holding up

from Charlie:
"We appreciate all of the heartfelt emotions shared on this page and the support given by people from near and far in this ongoing effort to bring our Mickey home, and we can't say that enough.
Now while it is understandable that negative emotions can be expressed in this kind of situation, please remember to keep everything we say POSITIVE in a public forum such as this. Regardless of what comes from the police press conference later today, we have to recognize the truly amazing show of love and support shown by every person involved in this great effort. We have seen this love in the hundreds of searchers laboring for hours in the hot Louisiana summer, in the mass amounts of food and drinks donated to feed them, in the thousands of flyers put up across Louisiana and the rest of the country, and in the countless people we have met during these 48 days who had no clue who Mickey Shunick was before May 19th but nevertheless have given up a portion of their lives and their heart to reunite a young girl with her family. The main thing we need to do now is utilize that amazing wealth of love in order to overlook the unconfirmed rumors and assumptions rather than venting our anger over the internet, or elsewhere. Let's KEEP THE FAITH and stay positive and most of all LET'S BRING MICKEY HOME!" - Charlene Shunick
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/charlene.shunick

from Ashley Says:
This is a personal appeal to all of my friends on here. The Shunicks, Mickey's closest friends, and volunteers ask that no one post any negativity on ANY of the Mickey pages. We also ask that you refrain from posting negativity on the pages of news outlets. Please do not post negativity regarding any aspects of this case, including bashing the suspect. This investigation is still very alive and we hope Mickey is too. Until there is a clear, defined resolution, please communicate only love and peace. Also, if you see any negativity on the Mickey pages please notify page moderators. Thank you all so much for your support. You all are amazing. This process would be unbearable if not for you.
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/ashsayswhat

I thought here we were all allowed to share our own thoughts/opinions??? There have been a lot of incidents where people were called out on their opinions (myself included) that I stayed away.

Let people talk about whatever they want to, whether its the white truck, or the bike dump site, whatever!!! We let people talk here!!!! If you don't lke it move over that post!

Here we go again...... Before she was under the truck and now we're going to debate that she's on top of it? And why didn't they report this today at the press conference? Where's our physics gurus?

I am definitely not getting into that debate again :)

I think each person sees what they see and some see one thing and others see another. I cannot agree or disagree with anything seen or not seen.

But I will say this to my dying day....LE would not make this type of confirmation either way. They cannot even confirm some of the more minor details. They are not going to say that she was hit right there. And, they may not know.

I will never believe these are continuous run videos. I think it is a camera that takes images every minute. They may see what we see. They enhanced these stills before they were released and this may be as good as it gets. If it was a video then I think they would have captured a still of the truck beyond this point when the truck wasn't obstructed by the road sign. It would be much more useful to them and us if we knew what that back can section looked like.

If anyone has a link where LE states this is a continuous video then I may change my mind.

Hello fellow sleuthers! I have been lurkiing on these boards for weeks now. I am so impressed with all of your extraordinary efforts in this case and many others.
Could someone kindly direct me to the thread which depicted enhanced pictures relating to the theory that Mickey was under the right front tire of the truck? I cannot seem to find that thread and those animated pictures. Thank you in advance!

Would love to see the pics

Not good at copy/paste but I think this is the link. If not, just a few posts back.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177953"]LA ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173725"]LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 * Timeline & Media Links ONLY * - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

this thread has a lot of the media things we were looking at

some thing the truck heading/facing right was the one pic that ran over her

I have tried to keep up, but have we ever gotten an answer to this? Does he have any connections to Montgomery County?

Was it said anywhere what he was supposed to be doing in Montgomery County when the truck was "stolen?"

Also, has anyone determined when his vehicle was reported as stolen? I have looked to no avail.

there are others t hat have been enhanced/photoshopped, but I dont know where those are ss!

try crankycrankerson photobucket albums tho

AmandaReckonwith on here - may have a link in profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members