LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say:

Make a deal with him in exchange for getting the info about what happened to Mickey....then put him in gen pop.

I wouldn't be opposed. Bring some closure to the family. Family can avoid the pain of re-living it all through a public trial. Avoid the risk that something goes horribly wrong with a trial. Life with NO parole---but like you said, put him in general population. He avoids the death penalty but has to bring Micky home to her family.

I don't think he will be tried in Lafayette Parish. Think the public defenders will request a different venue. But honestly, Mickey is all over the social media and is global. So not like they'll find a jury who hasn't heard of this case!

Hello fellow sleuthers! I have been lurkiing on these boards for weeks now. I am so impressed with all of your extraordinary efforts in this case and many others.
Could someone kindly direct me to the thread which depicted enhanced pictures relating to the theory that Mickey was under the right front tire of the truck? I cannot seem to find that thread and those animated pictures. Thank you in advance!

I haven't seen them in the last thread that I can think of. Maybe in thread 30 and prior? I am unsure who it was that modified the images.

Interesting perspective.

I am Soo confused! This image looks so different now. The spot that waiting thinks is Mickey doesn't seem to be there. No interruption of truck. The open door I saw is no longer there. CRAZY!!!

??? Which image

Have finally read all the thread, I had planned to watch the press conference my time at 4am but partied a little too hard last night and it slipped my mind. I am actually quiet impressed with the the press conference from LE wasn't expecting to much. Totally understand that they can't release too much. So I'm assuming that the next few weeks will be extremely busy for them. They will be checking out alibi's that BSL will provide, interviewing family/friends, co-workers getting his rosters and I'm sure trying to put together his whereabouts from Mickey disappearance until arrest with timelines. I don't think they will be able to move the trial earlier because don't they need to wait for evidence from labs? And if things are burnt it could take months. In Australia they don't have if you are a RSO on DL this is brilliant idea one I hope my country takes up but they are a protected species here and we don't have information like u guys do. Wow this case has broken through the roof, wishing LE all the best.

Please do not put much thought into the following pics. I am just curious what these images are and if there is any significance.

The first image is just as a point of reference.

The second image is of the front windshield. You can kind of see the driver here but I am looking at the object on the dashboard. It looks like an oblong bag or case of some sort.

The third image is of something on the front passenger door. At first I thought it was a shadow or a splash but up close it does not appear to be. Cound it be part of a logo?

These pics are not the greatest but I did not want to alter them.

Attachments

• bsltruck1.jpg
    bsltruck1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 174
  • bsltruckfrontwindow.jpg
    bsltruckfrontwindow.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 179
  • bsltruckside.jpg
    bsltruckside.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 160
I just stopped to look in at TD and noticed that the post by Adam that originally mentioned link to BSL was dated May 26, just 7 days after Mickey disappeared. His post had nothing to do with the case, he was asking for advice for a family problem! Blew my mind!

Blew my mind too. What a major coinky-dink.

Please do not put much thought into the following pics. I am just curious what these images are and if there is any significance.

The first image is just as a point of reference.

The second image is of the front windshield. You can kind of see the driver here but I am looking at the object on the dashboard. It looks like an oblong bag or case of some sort.

The third image is of something on the front passenger door. At first I thought it was a shadow or a splash but up close it does not appear to be. Cound it be part of a logo?

These pics are not the greatest but I did not want to alter them.

Oh, I saw these earlier... I had however seen the same thing weeks ago. Thats why I was curious as to what you were referring to. I will post the ones I have
I'm thinking the box on the dash is a flip screen radio/tv

yeah but like I said before, their rejection of him because he was a rso could have been what drove him to commit the crime. "if people are gonna call me a criminal then I'll be a criminal" type of situation. Seems wrong for them to profit if that's the case.

And I agree with another poster it should be given to underprivileged kids for horseback riding or something of that nature. Something in honor of mickey. (if dealership lady turns it down.)

Their 'rejection' of him makes them heroes, imo. The fiance has very young children, and their family did not want him to be living in a home with these defenseless, innocent kids. So they are not to blame for his homicidal rages, because he has had them for quite awhile already, imo. I think it is unfair to characterize them as responsible in any way for his vile actions.

I don't think anyone in that family has even asked anything about the reward anyway. All they were trying to do was protect those children.

1339508870.png

I just saved some of the still shots from the JVM show. It seems like they edited LCG's camera footage by zooming in and out and changing the contrast, color and brightness to display different effects. It appears to be really fuzzy in areas depicting things that aren't really anything actually. Just shadows, reflections and the like. I'll try to figure out how to post the pic using an URL to see if I was able to capture the fuzzy shots and the clearer ones. Nite to all!

Yes, this is why I watched in slow motion and stopped on the most clear images. Of course, the truck was two of me on my screen so I had to stand back a bit to take a pic.

Oh, I saw these earlier... I had however seen the same thing weeks ago. Thats why I was curious as to what you were referring to. I will post the ones I have
I'm thinking the box on the dash is a flip screen radio/tv

Yes, my pics are the same just taken from a much larger image. About 80 inches long! The large size provided a lot of clarity but didn't transfer as well through a pic to email and back to an image.

I think the blue we see is LE taking a snapshot of the still. At first I had a similar one that was pink from my shirt.

What are u guys trying to say is wrong with the truck?

The pics I posted a few posts back look as though part of the roof and window of the back cab is missing and a covering or blanket is over the cab. Just my take. I took the pics from a very large tv video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne