LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember anyone saying it was impossible for that truck to have hit Mickey. I think it was said it was impossible for it to have hit her right at that spot and for her to have ended up under the tires right there in the same spot.

Bingo.

No, there is a huge difference between children who are going to be severe sociopaths and children who are raised in bad environments and act out. What I am trying to say is that I have good reason to believe, from years of dealing with adoptees and adoption and also studying neuro science, psychiatry and psychology that some children are just born criminals. These children exhibit the signs very early such as bedwettin, cruelty to animals and firestarting. This is not because of their environment. It is how their brains are wired. Sure, they could have been normal kids and adopted into a bad environment, but you will not see the same three signs described above. This has a genetic basis.

Do you think BSL's issues have something to do with an experience with a woman since his crimes are committed against women?

Is there a link to the tweets?

There is always people that come out after the fact and make these kind of statements, "yeah we knew is was nut, yeah we knew he would snap" etc, most people just want to have or pretend to have 1st hand knowledge of popular facts. Heck I am 37, and when I get friend request via FB from ol high school friends, it takes me a long time or looking at there pics to remember them. After saying that, a kid you went to school with 15 plus years ago that you were not friends with will leave very little impact to recall much info about them, of course moo

Do you think BSL's issues have something to do with an experience with a woman since his crimes are committed against women?

They'll probably blame it on the mother. Moms have the most thankless job in the world and are blamed for everything.

I wish we knew some dates so I could google to death these house fires.

Is there a link to the tweets?

There is always people that come out after the fact and make these kind of statements, "yeah we knew is was nut, yeah we knew he would snap" etc, most people just want to have or pretend to have 1st hand knowledge of popular facts. Heck I am 37, and when I get friend request via FB from ol high school friends, it takes me a long time or looking at there pics to remember them. After saying that, a kid you went to school with 15 plus years ago that you were not friends with will leave very little impact to recall much info about them, of course moo

Not if he was the target if incessant bullying. People usually remember that kind of stuff. Moo

So both of his childhood homes mysteriously burned down. I went to google to look at past crimes in Acadia Parish, and check this out. lol

May 2, 2005 ... Welcome to the web site of the Acadia Parish Clerk of Court. ... All records of marriages, wills, land, civil, and criminal law suits and the .... The present courthouse was built because of a fire that destroyed the previous one. :what:

OOPS! IT BURNED DOWN IN 1886.

:what:YO! Your too much! I'm ROFLMAO. Are you sure your not from Philly?

The police have questioned the girlfriend from what I've read.

Yeah, according to Adam, his sis-in-law (BSL's girlfriend) and their family have been talking to LE. It was Joshua Lavergne, BSL's brother, who said that THEIR family had not been contact by LE, but they would be fully cooperative if/when they are contacted. And I'm sure they will be contacted.

I work for said rental company in Houston. When I heard his truck was found burned I searched rental history for his name. Found it immediately.

Just wondering if he could have left some trace evidence in the rental car. I guess it would be too late to check it now.

We are still searching for Sierra LaMar, every Wednesday and Saturday. Her accused murderer has been locked up for two months, but since he won't talk, the volunteer searches continue.

What about the case of kristi Cornwell? Her brother searched on weekends and his days off for 16 months before finding her. Closure,yes, but heartbreaking!!

When I told my mom who was arrested, she remembered his 1999 crime. I was in high school at the time and don't remember it, but I guess she read the paper more than me and watched the news and all that. We didn't live in the same town as BSL, but we lived one town over from his 1999 victim, same parish, same newspaper, etc. I wonder if she would remember hearing about any of these fires...but I doubt she would know dates.

Not if he was the target if incessant bullying. People usually remember that kind of stuff. Moo

Maybe I just have early alzhimers or however you spell it lol, I know I dont remember squat about most people I went to school with, and that was even what I considered BFs

My friend posted on FB that she was in his class in second grade and he always had a runny nose so no one wanted to sit by him. I remember a lot of things like that from school, so I don't find it odd that people remember details like that. I'm appreciative of the insight into BSL's childhood. That made me sad for second grade BSL (not grown monster BSL). It seems like his mom knew something like this was possible from him. I feel for her as she probably knew early on he was but was powerless to do anything.

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=47925

According to this, the truck was reported stolen tha same day the bike was found (May 26).
The same day the bicycle was found, the white Chevrolet Z-71pickup now believed to have been used in the crime, was reported stolen in Montgomery County, Texas by the truck’s owner, a 33-year-old registered sex offender named Brandon Scott Lavergne, of Lawtell, Louisiana. At the time, Texas authorities had no reason to suspect anything sinister. On May 31, the truck was found burned in San Jacinto County.

They have the date the bike was found wrong. It was found May 27th. You can confirm on the police dept press release.

laffytaffy, did he ever smile? i guess it's the mugshots, but i just wonder if he ever smiled for some reason. weird, i know, but i've really been wondering that

FYI
On KLFY at 10pm, the reviewed the BL arrest info and also gave dates/timeline for BL. He was paroled in August 2008. I have been looking to see if they posted any timelines on FB or on their site, but nothing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip