LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is this one which conflicts with the Montgomery County Police Reporter account.

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/

If he called it in, I would love to know where from. If he was in Lafayette, how would he have known to call Montgomery County? The only logical explanation would be he was in Montgomery County, the truck was stolen, instead of calling police right away, he decides to go home first and then call. Even that, too me, isn't very reasonable. If I walk out and my car is gone, I'm calling right away. Anyone have any idea if its possible to get the report of the truck being stolen from Montgomery County? I'm sure it would say if LE responded to his call and if so where to or if it was strictly over the phone.

I just saw a picture timestamped with 151 am with both Mickey on her Bike and the white truck . First time I had seen that picture.

I thought the last time LE had her on the camera was 148 am. It is on the Montgomerycounty link. In case anyone hasnt seen it.

I think it should be added to the timeline. JMO

Huh? I'm clicking and zooming and squinting and not seeing what you're referring to...

I see a timestamped photo of the truck but no Mickey-bike.

Huh? I'm clicking and zooming and squinting and not seeing what you're referring to...

She is really there on her bike in front of the truck.

This isnt like the time we had to zoom in or anything. It is an actual unedited clear photo of the street and MS can been seen along the upper left top edge of the picture.

I WANT to believe your theory, however, I have SERIOUS doubts that he has gone from his release in 2008 until May 19, 2012 WITHOUT committing any crimes. Just given his history, his seemingly obsession with fire, the aggression of his first assault, the assault on his ex-wife, just screams serial killer to me. Perhaps Mickey was his first murder, but I would not be surprised at all if other sexual assault victims start coming out of the woodwork now that he is behind bars.

All my opinion, of course

LOL...I tend to try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

With the ex coming forth now it is seeming more and more that BSL is a loose firecracker waiting to go off. Very poor impulse control. I wonder if he ever had a head injury.

I just saw a picture timestamped with 151 am with both Mickey on her Bike and the white truck . First time I had seen that picture.

I thought the last time LE had her on the camera was 148 am. It is on the Montgomerycounty link. In case anyone hasnt seen it.

I think it should be added to the timeline. JMO

i think that's the truck that was ruled out. it's the smaller truck that is 151

This isnt like the time we had to zoom in or anything. It is an actual unedited clear photo of the street and MS can been seen along the upper left top edge of the picture.

That is a street sign, when the pics first came out alot of people thought that was her, but someone went to that area I think during the day and took a pic, and it is a street sign

http://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/?p=47925

showthread.php

Attachments

• betterphotooriginaltruck.jpg.jpg
    betterphotooriginaltruck.jpg.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 71
I am confused...what is the significance of the 26th, re: the truck being burned?

I thought it was reported stolen and found on the same day, the 31st, and for some reason, I thought it was reported by people who saw it burning. Did I read that wrong someplace?

Unfortunately, I think its a case of poor journalism by MSM in this case. I know I have seen it reported as up to 4 different dates. I think 5/21, 5/26, 5/31 and believe it or not 6/14 in a Shreveport paper. Unfortunately, I think the quality of journalism has dropped over the years to the point that rumors from other sites can be more reliable than MSM at times. MOO and very unfortunate if you ask me.

speaking of trucks, something i never did understand and still do not, the circle K truck there is teh one that we sleuthed the mess out of that is closest to the construction road sign traveling right if looking at your screen, then there's the one further from the road sign traveling left. BOTH of these trucks are Brandon's right?

Whew, thanks everyone. I knew we had been down this road before (pun possibly intended).

As a matter of fact, one of his ex-girlfriends DOES bear some resemblance to Mickey, but with black curly hair. I took one look at her pic and thought she looked like Mickey.

Where did you find her pic? Link?

Thank God his current fiance's family interfered. They may have saved her a lot of misery.

Not to mention, saved not only her life but maybe her children's lives as well.

That truck was cleared by LE.

Speaking of phones.......

During the press conference following the arrest, Chief Craft mentioned that BSL had turned over his phone. Basically said "here." That struck me as funny. How many phones did he have? Was this his new one?

Mickey's was switched off immediately after her abduction, or so it seems. This guy is very aware of tracking and repercusions. I do hope his phone records incrimanate him!

He probably purchased one of those prepaid phones with cash, for use as a 2nd phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024