LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he wasn't thinking about about his license...and had forgotten about reporting his wallet stolen by the time he went to buy a new truck...

They need to look for Mickey between new Orleans and Venice. This is a route he prObably traveled often and he would know the areas pretty well.

He knew Whiskey Bridge pretty well too. On his way to New Orleans. I'm not going to say what I think, but the current is strong no? :twocents:

I am not finding anyone who wears #24 on the Saints...?

that is what I am thinking ACI

either way... time between her abduction and his "show his face" in the ER with his FIRST cover story was 21 hours later

21 hours to do whatever he did, think about it, and try to cover his defensive wounds and get rid of the bike.

I don't think he ever planned on that bike being found.

I am pretty sure based on those gps comments about it being broken that he most likely disabled it at some point so following him around where he might have went from the bike dump is going to be a difficult task imhoo.

I hope they are interviewing friends and family to see if they have any camps or if he had any favorite spots he frequented. This guy, while a little bit savy, does not seem to **** too far outside his sandbox imhoo.

Now remember, just because he SAID the GPS was broken doesn't mean it actually was. He lied about everything else. Not sure if a burned GPS would actually be of any worth anyway though.

Well done fellow sleuthers; we all knew that his new scar would prove to be significant. Whatever the outcome, Mickey's fight was courageous and it may end up that her fight will have created a trail that helps us find her.

There is a guy on FB posting stuff on the media's threads like "Keep your head up B" and "Stay Strong B" and on one of the most recent threads, about BSL being treated for stab wounds, he posted "They'll never find her" and that is very strange.

This may be a stupid question, but if mickey bit his finger or any other area, could there still be after all this time some of her DNA in the wound?

No you aren't I don't know the area! That makes total sense!
130 miles give or take to get to NO... about a 2 hour drive?
Would he have had time to get to his home with her?
Wonder where he went until 11 pm

anyone notice gold teeth, black hat??? What color was Mickey's bike?
3:00 pm not 3:00 AM Guess we know what time he got stabbed now!
I wonder if the #24 is significant in any way???

moo

BBM
Something that just popped into my head and is probably stupid....but by any chance is there an "exit 24" between Lafayette and NOLA? or something like this?

No you aren't I don't know the area! That makes total sense!
130 miles give or take to get to NO... about a 2 hour drive?
Would he have had time to get to his home with her?
Wonder where he went until 11 pm

anyone notice gold teeth, black hat??? What color was Mickey's bike?
3:00 pm not 3:00 AM Guess we know what time he got stabbed now!
I wonder if the #24 is significant in any way???

moo
Yes, he'd have plenty of time to take her to his home, but I don't think he did.
Clever! Liars use pieces of truth mingled in with their lies to somehow validate them...gold and black bike = gold teeth and black hat - stabbed at 3 pm could mean 3 am by Mickey, or indeed 3 pm if Mickey tried to make a break for it, after being held at his home. I am still of the opinion that he took her somewhere en route between Whiskey Bay and New Orleans...perhaps a campsite? I doubt he would go to a motel with her. Where is Mickey???

we are only now seeing a glimpse into what LE has on this guy...

now we know he was treated for injuries and also claims he was robbed

well, there are cameras in NOLA and I can just bet that is part of what LE has on this guy. I am sure they are reconstructing his "trail" if you will and have a lot of information on where he went.

I am also pretty sure that his broken gps was turned off by him and that will able to be determined by the provider.

We also have a better timeline now if his report is to be believed:

1) he was in laffy right behind Mickey when she was abducted around 1-2 am

2) he was at WBB next (truck has been linked there)

3) he could have went home in between 1 and 2

4) by 11pm he alleges he was being robbed at a gas station he cannot recall and stabbed in multiple places at 3pm

5) and than goes to a hospital for treatment

(of which in the pictures it does not seem that he had stitches..as it is keloid in nature and I cannot see suture lines.. so it was most likely superficial and was butterflied imhoo)

**random thought: was the reason why he altered the ID because he had reported it stolen with his wallet? Or rather because he thought that by reporting it stolen he could get away with it?

My open mind is now closed. He does not deserve any further consideration of his innocence in my opinion.

This is the first I have heard about Mickey having a box cutter. If she attacked him while he was driving he would have a tough time defending himself until he found a safe place to pull over.

This has created an image of a horrible struggle and a horrible ending...I almost don't want to think about it, so imagine how her family feels. I am certain her father did not know these details three nights ago when he was on NG; he knew very little. So the family is likely hearing all of this now, with us.

Clever! Liars use pieces of truth mingled in with their lies to somehow validate them...gold and black bike = gold teeth and black hat - stabbed at 3 pm could mean 3 am by Mickey, or indeed 3 pm if Mickey tried to make a break for it, after being held at his home. I am still of the opinion that he took her somewhere en route between Whiskey Bay and New Orleans...perhaps a campsite? I doubt he would go to a motel with her. Where is Mickey???

He could have gone to his home. The "family" was at the hospital with his father. HE KNEW he had a "window of opportunity" to do this and mama wouldn't interrupt him!

I think LE has video of him at at least some of the places he was on that night.... It would not be that difficult to round up all the videos from gas stations in New Orleans if they had to, it may take a while but they can do it.

They may have him on tape at WB.

No one is being railroaded, IMO. I think LE has plenty of evidence against this man and probably waited almost too long to arrest him, if anything.

All of BSL's "stories" remind me of Casey Anthony. The water was do muddied up with her storytelling, I think it really opened up the jurors to a lot of "what ifs" which they mistook for reasonable doubt.
Shoot, at one point I wasn't even sure if she was guilty.

My open mind is now closed. He does not deserve any further consideration of his innocence in my opinion.

This is the first I have heard about Mickey having a box cutter. If she attacked him while he was driving he would have a tough time defending himself until he found a safe place to pull over.

And could explain why a scar is on his Right side??? Due to the fact that he was driving??? at the time.

I agree could be self inflicted, BUT I doubt he almost cut his own finger off! NOT on purpose anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne