LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! I have thought the same thing. And what if IMO this isnt his first (and I hate to say it) kidnapping/murder as many of you have been sleuthing about? Does anyone know where the first home BL and family lived? What town, street ect.

I had looked it up. It was more in the city of Church Point.

I would be interested to know if BSL ever had an OWI. Sooooo many folks down here do. I guess this is public record? I'm not sure that there is any type of searchable database on this, thought I could be wrong.

I hope I'm not violating the "rumors" clause. IMO I am discussing possibilities as to his state of mind, but not making any definitive statements and not creating a "rumor." If my discussion qualifies as "rumor" under the WS definition, I will desist.

There are many facts. There are many rumors and speculations.

Thanks again Kimster. I prefer to stick to the facts.

Let's all remember (please) LE are holding evidence close.

Can you really blame them? I don't. They are doing what they need to do to get a conviction. Truth is truth.

I bless the Shunick family for their courage and conviction.

How many others go missing each day, each month, each year without such strong family?

I would never want to compromise the case.
Despite my personal beliefs, we all must work within the judicial system.
That's a fact, whether we like it or not.

Let's all be patient and brave. That's what we need to do right now.

Please stop with the personal attacks. Let's stand together, for Beautiful Mickey. This could be your child.

My heart goes out to the families.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

This keeps coming up....

Maybe here in Louisiana there is the "law," and there is the way "things are done."

I am forgetful and have lost my license multiple times. I have never once been asked for any form of ID.despite what the law may say. I go in - they pull up my picture on the computer, take a new one, and walk out with a new one in 45 minutes or less.

I also think it depends on what parish you're in. It seems to me that smaller parishes tend to be more lenient in regards to providing other forms of ID for a duplicate. I lost my ID this past Feb. I went to the DMV on Airline Hywy. and did have to provide 2 forms of ID... But it was a very fast process. They put me to the front of the line and i was out within 30 min.

There are many facts. There are many rumors and speculations.

Thanks again Kimster. I prefer to stick to the facts.

Let's all remember (please) LE are holding evidence close.

Can you really blame them? I don't. They are doing what they need to do to get a conviction. Truth is truth.

I bless the Shunick family for their courage and conviction.

How many others go missing each day, each month, each year without such strong family?

I would never want to compromise the case.
Despite my personal beliefs, we all must work within the judicial system.
That's a fact, whether we like it or not.

Let's all be patient and brave. That's what we need to do right now.

Please stop with the personal attacks. Let's stand together, for Beautiful Mickey. This could be your child.

My heart goes out to the families.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
You are so very right. We already know alot, we want justice served.

I also think it depends on what parish you're in. It seems to me that smaller parishes tend to be more lenient in regards to providing other forms of ID for a duplicate. I lost my ID this past Feb. I went to the DMV on Airline Hywy. and did have to provide 2 forms of ID... But it was a very fast process. They put me to the front of the line and i was out within 30 min.

That's interesting to me.... which parish are you in (Airline Hwy. goes through several). I am in Lafayette Parish. Never have had to provide any sort of ID to replace a lost license, and we are a big parish!

From the article:

OK, now this was a GOOD article from the Advertiser yesterday. Good responses by Chief Craft. Gave us the fact that NO GPS unit was found in the truck. Also that the truck was in a field. That would make a Google Earth search of the area easier for us.

So if there was no GPS unit in the truck, then they must be going on info from OnStar, or from his phone.

Or someone possibly saw it there and notified LE?

Foxfire, I agree with you that there is such a thing as pure evil in this world.

And there are also just some very *advertiser censored**d up individuals who do evil things but aren't what I would call innately evil people.

Regardless of whether BSL is evil, or *advertiser censored**ed up or crazy or some combination of these, I'm glad he was caught and will be brought to justice.

On another topic, IMO he was not drunk. I think Mickey could have gotten away if he were drunk.

Or someone possibly saw it there and notified LE?

Saw it where?

If you're talking about Whiskey Bay.... pretty unlikely he was seen. One thing I haven't seen posted is the fact that the comparatively well-populated east end of the exit area - near the Work Canal with the boat ramp - (and I use the word "comparatively," because the boat ramp isn't used overly much, either) - is invisible from the west end - under the bridge - where the bike was dumped.

In other words, you have a sparsely used exit - and then the bike was dumped at the most isolated area of it, so that folks using the boat ramp would never see a truck heading west off Hwy. 975 to the Pilot Channel where the bike was found.

Isolated.
:desert:

Saw it where?

If you're talking about Whiskey Bay.... pretty unlikely he was seen. One thing I haven't seen posted is the fact that the comparatively well-populated east end of the exit area - near the Work Canal with the boat ramp - (and I use the word "comparatively," because the boat ramp isn't used overly much, either) - is invisible from the west end - under the bridge - where the bike was dumped.

In other words, you have a sparsely used exit - and then the bike was dumped at the most isolated area of it, so that folks using the boat ramp would never see a truck heading west off Hwy. 975 to the Pilot Channel where the bike was found.

Isolated.
:desert:

Sorry if I confused anyone. I was responding to the post by chickenfried (which I think I quoted in my post) about how the truck was located in a field. That's why I mentioned someone may have seen it there, as opposed to it being found due to BSL's cell phone, OnStar or some other method.

The one risk that BSL would have run in dumping the bike there:

Once you are heading west off Hwy. 975 on the short gravel road to the Pilot Channel/bridge-pillar area, you ARE trapped. Someone coming in will see your vehicle. That said, someone passing on Hwy. 975 will NOT see your vehicle if you park it behind the first bridge pillar the east of the pillar on the shore.

It's a gamble going back there, if you want secrecy, but a pretty safe one.

Sorry if I confused anyone. I was responding to the post by chickenfried (which I think I quoted in my post) about how the truck was located in a field. That's why I mentioned someone may have seen it there, as opposed to it being found due to BSL's cell phone, OnStar or some other method.

Oh, I see. I was responding to how LE says they can place BSL at Whiskey Bay, not about the location of the truck :)

IMO Mr. Levergne is alive. He was hospitalized during all this there are links.
I will not go look now, but others may provide.

So, IMO this is false info.
:moo:

Let's get the facts straight. Thanks.

I am discouraged by all the false info. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I totally could be wrong but my understanding is that Mr. Lavergne is the stepdad. He is deceased.

The one who was hospitalized is BSL's adoptive father.

Again, I could be mistaken.

Did they get tyre tracks from WB? So maybe the evidence shows that his truck was at WB?

I have heard it mentioned, probably as speculation, that perhaps they were able to match tire tracks to his truck, but I honestly dont see how that would have been possible. If his truck was as burned out as all reports seem to indicate, I dont see how rubber tires could have possibly survived when so much else apparently didnt. JMO

Did they get tyre tracks from WB? So maybe the evidence shows that his truck was at WB?

Due to the hard rain before the bike was found, the only way I see tire tracks being linked to him would be if the tracks survived due to the bridge's having shielded that spot from the rain. Possible, as IIRC the rain was hard but short and I don't remember that rainstorm as being overly windy when it hit my place.

ETA - You know, thinking back, the rain that hit that day WAS windy. I remember how rain blew two feet through my screens and got my guitar wet. So.... I think the tracks would have been wet, but maybe not totally washed away. And the hard wind came from the northwest.... which would have blown sideways under the bridge and been well-vectored to soak the tracks.

I totally could be wrong but my understanding is that Mr. Lavergne is the stepdad. He is deceased.

The one who was hospitalized is BSL's adoptive father.

Again, I could be mistaken.

Links?

I have heard it mentioned, probably as speculation, that perhaps they were able to match tire tracks to his truck, but I honestly dont see how that would have been possible. If his truck was as burned out as all reports seem to indicate, I dont see how rubber tires could have possibly survived when so much else apparently didnt. JMO

Lol yes I didn't think about the tyres being burnt silly me hehe. Good point, after the grand jury we might have some answers as to what evidence they have that places bsl at WB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob