LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refresh my memory (or forgive me for scanning) but w BSL invited to appear before GJ? Any word if he is going to?

I believe he will not be present, CajunCoDe. Sorry don't have link at hand. It would be unusual if he was.

That makes sense that LE questioned her.
Do we know who she is? Does she resemble Mickey at all?
I'm just trying to see if he has a certain type for a girlfriend and if he abuses a different type or the same.
What about the hairdresser he wanted to date? Does she resemble his girlfriend and/or Mickey?

No, she doesn't look like Mickey at all. Last picture I saw of her, which was of them together, she has shoulder length dark hair. She looks to be average in size. Very pretty girl.

No, she doesn't look like Mickey at all. Last picture I saw of her, which was of them together, she has shoulder length dark hair. She looks to be average in size. Very pretty girl.

How about his ex wife?
How about the hairdresser?
Does anybody know?

IMO, Brettley's bike being stolen was just a bike being stolen.
I can't think of any reason why a predator would steal some guy's bike and then abandon it, in some kind of effort to set up a kidnapping. LE thinks he was trolling for a victim, so they may have discovered footage of him doing just that. Mickey was the unfortunate victim to cross his path.

JMO

Totally agree. Just look at some of his other actions. He was not smart enough to set something up by stealing brettley's bike. Not sure how that would have worked anyway. He was trolling for a victim with the intent of a sexual assault followed by a murder. Found a victim and ditched the bike and body at WB. Why ditch the body and bike in different locations and increase the chances of getting caught?

I'm not sure on this one yet, but i'm very curious to know what his birth mother looks like. If there's any woman he's angry at, i'd guess she's it.

He's recently had contact with his biological mother and biological sister.

maybe he lost his wallet at Wb...while getting rid of the bike and thats why he had to say it was stollen. Do we know if he did get a new drivers license? Maybe thats how the police know he was there...and when he was there. He may not have known where he lost it..so reported it missing the next day..makeing up the story about the attack. So the police would know he was there before he reported the wallet missing? Being the morning after mickey was abducted.

I think if BL lost his wallet at WB and le retrieved it the whole investigation would have gone in a different direction. We would've heard of him well before July 5th... They would've immediately had him in custody for questioning. His truck would've been hauled in to check it for forensics, etc... Remember the discovery at WB was days before he reported the truck stolen and burnt... LE would've jumped all over BL much earlier...

Hmm, my friend was in the Army. They had given him a bevy of shots, so much so, he was weeding a poison oak filled garden with his bare hands. I had this horrified look on my face and he said, "Don't worry they vaccinate us against all poisoned plants." And he continued weeding without incident.

Perhaps bsl's time in prison negated his ability to ward off the poison. Perhaps he ran into a heavily infested area thinking he was immune. WRONG.

OMG! That was so funny! I was scratching my head wondering what in the world a "Satan" hat was and I thought you meant satin, but that didnt help me either. I like to think of myself as pretty "hip" but I was lost on this. I almost asked my good friend Google

I was puzzled too, thinking it was referring to some type of hat a gang member might wear:waitasec:

Then I realized it was Saran, which made sense, and I got a laugh out of the Freudian slip!

The military fatigues worry me. That would be an easy way to gain trust. Apologize if someone has pointed this out. ...catching up.

Iwould like to know when anyone saw him wearing fatigues. This could be critically important in another case...

No, my point was he did a very poor job so I do not think he was very smart, or up on forensics, or careful and this is why I do not believe he has gotten away with a whole laundry list of abductions, murders, etc...he just seems clueless as to what to do after he does his deed, not to mention not especially careful beforehand.

I respectfully disagree cluciano63..BSL has all the traits and characteristics of a serial killer, imo..

Experienced/recidivist Sadistic psychopathic sexual predators are very calculating, creative, and deflective.

Unfortunately, it is often the case that serial offenders will rely on these jurisdictional boundaries to hamper investigations and cause linkage blindness in their crimes. ...

"Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness calculated by BSL in Mickey Schunick's abduction and during the aftermath"

Imo, there is only one investigative tool that LE has that prevents jurisdictional linkage blindness; the American public via the MS Media...

BSL's Home - 1 LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction - 2 LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal - 3 LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLO - 4 LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General - 5 LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report - 6 LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck - 7 LE Jurisdiction - Texas

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is also forensically aware, calculating, and very manipulative..imooc..

"Would it not be logical to conclude that Mickey Schunick's remains will also be located in a different Police jurisdiction"?

The descriptive term that is checked on the report is: bald/unknown. I believe it was chicken fried who pointed out earlier that nowhere did the report state BSL said the "assailant" was bald, but that perhaps he said he didn't know the hair color because subject was wearing a cap/hat.

So sorry for the mistake.

Iwould like to know when anyone saw him wearing fatigues. This could be critically important in another case...

Slowbutshelly posted a page or so back that she saw him in a coffee shop wearing fatigues. This really bothers me. It could be quit significant in a few ways.

Yes I was wondering the same thing and for the same reason.

Slowbutshelly posted a page or so back that she saw him in a coffee shop wearing fatigues. This really bothers me. It could be quit significant in a few ways.

Yes it could be. When did she see him?

Great post! Thanks

In addition ...
He went to 3 different hospitals.
1 for numerous stab wounds in various locations.
1 for a really bad poison ivy rash including on his hands
1 for his finger tip severely injured. That being consistent with being bitten off.

I think the rash and hand/finger surgery were at the same hospital.

I don't remember reading that it was his finger tip that was injured, though. I though it was a laceration on his hand. But I've been getting it a little confused tonight, so maybe it was his finger tip!

Omg wolf creek scares me so much I will never go to the outback! Have you heard about the bodies in the barrels? In snow town south Australia? That's another sick one

I watched Snowtown a couple of days ago..Not a bad movie but needed a better ending

I thought that poison ivy/poison oak did not present symptoms for a few days after exposure?

I respectfully disagree cluciano63..BSL has all the traits and characteristics of a serial killer, imo..

Experienced/recidivist Sadistic psychopathic sexual predators are very calculating, creative, and deflective.

Unfortunately, it is often the case that serial offenders will rely on these jurisdictional boundaries to hamper investigations and cause linkage blindness in their crimes. ...

"Jurisdictional Linkage Blindness calculated by BSL in Mickey Schunick's abduction and during the aftermath"

Imo, there is only one investigative tool that LE has that prevents jurisdictional linkage blindness; the American public via the MS Media...

BSL's Home - 1 LE Jurisdiction

MS Abduction - 2 LE Jurisdiction

Bike Disposal - 3 LE Jurisdiction

Hospital NOLO - 4 LE Jurisdiction

Opelousas General - 5 LE Jurisdiction

Stolen DW Truck Report - 6 LE Jurisdiction -Texas

Burned/Stripped DW Truck - 7 LE Jurisdiction - Texas

Brandon Scott Lavergne, is also forensically aware, calculating, and very manipulative..imooc..

"Would it not be logical to conclude that Mickey Schunick's remains will also be located in a different Police jurisdiction"?

I don't mind if you don't agree with me :)
I just think he is a violent bully who is not too bright. Doesn't have the "brains" to be a serial criminal. Everything he did after abducting Mickey was in panic, and sponaneous reactions, IMO to the situation he had created.

JMO of course
JMO

I have to agree with you. I was studying late night at a coffeeshop in Lafayette and I saw BSL there. I actually asked him if he went to iraq or afghanistan because he had on military fatigues. He said ' no they kept me here'. Unknown, to me why..because he was in jail 2000-2008. But the fact is, this man had enough money to frequent a coffeeshop; and to buy another vehicle on the spot.

I was shocked when I saw his mug shot. Having stared him in the face and said words to him before. I am sure he was stalking Lafayette for a long time b4 MS. sadly....

and so many others could be doing the same thing in other towns.

When was this? This could be very important.

Sorry, been distracted. I just rescued a week ago, a beautiful little feral cat, pregnant, close to death from starvation and neglect. She is right at this moment giving birth to her kittens in the shelter of my home.

Anyway, oh my dear Jesus, please find Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc