LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was probably still dark when he dumped the bike. I would guess he had a light, probably one of those you wear on your head. He would need both hands, especially considering one was likely injured. Someone else in that area who is fishing, camping, or partying could have been in the dark...no light...sleeping. BSL would not see them but they could see him because of his light.
They might have DNA from blood droplets that were under the bridge, at the pilar base. That area would have protected somewhat from rain. They kept going back to wb to search...maybe because of blood drops...and the DNA had not come back from testing so they thought it was her blood.
It is possible they have an eye witness and DNA from wb.

Good thinking. He would have had to have had parking lights on on his truck, IMO. The area is so dark that you really do need to see. It's not a road - just a gravel/dirt expanse, without defined borders.

You beat me to it I was just typing the same thing. I zoomed in and cant really tell what it is but I noticed it to.

The center bag looks like a large shovel. Look at the outline.
IMO

33jlc8l.png

I cropped and lightened the pic...I just see bag folds at bottom.
Nothing poking out of bags IMO
Looks like narrow, long, and fairly light evidence

JMO

IMO
If BSL left MS in a cemetery she would have been found by now. Im a Lafayette resident and I can tell you alot of people go to the cemeteries here to take photographs. We have alot of photography students and people with general interest in photography and our cemeteries are filled with great subject matter.

The center bag looks like a large shovel. Look at the outline.
IMO

YES!!! With the handle possibly broken - looks like the shovel is facing up. Photoshopping here we come. Just kidding.

It probably doesn't fit him anymore.

I know what you mean. He has packed on the pounds since his army days from the look of it. However, he could easily have picked up more gear at an army surplus store, if he wanted to play the role of war hero, and attract women with that ruse. JMO :twocents:

I zoomed the pic up to 400x and my opinion is that the dark item you see on the man close to SUV is part of the cargo pocket on his britches. See there appears to be a cargo pocket on the others man's pants in the same place.
OR
It could be a piece of his investigation bag hanging down; like the fella on the left has.

It is 3:30 est. What time is it there at the GJ location?

Yep. They look like intact evidence bags, and yes I doubt that any evidence is exposed at all. All I see are folds in the bags protruding at the bottom level.

I also was thinking that it looks like the folds in the bags.....

I zoomed the pic up to 400x and my opinion is that the dark item you see on the man close to SUV is part of the cargo pocket on his britches. See there appears to be a cargo pocket on the others man's pants in the same place.

It is 3:30 est. What time is it there at the GJ location?

its 2:20 here!

Yes! plus the fact that her brother saw Holly enter the woods with a man dressed in camouflage. I know it's common enough, but BSL is ex-army and probably liked wearing his camo gear from time to time. JMO

I thought that Hollys abductor was dressed in turkey hunting camouflage? Based on what Clint said about the kidnappers appearance because he thought it was Hollys boyfriend (who was going turkey hunting that day) but then he realized it wasn't him. Turkey camo is distinctive and looks different then military camo.

--------

Another forum? Some of us have already questioned this on this forum. And, I think that someone questioned this before me.

I probably wasn't very clear. I didn't see that on another forum...I was reading something elsewhere, and what I was reading triggered that thought with me.

I hadn't seen it discussed here previously, but I did miss +/- 6 days of discussion (which I will not go back and review...too much to cover) while I was involved with company-related events in DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne