LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many don't understand the True Cajun Net. The TCN dates back to the time the Acadians were run out of Nova Scotia. and can be VERY Accurate!:twocents:

On a serious note, Thanks again Laffy for info!

Interesting about the TCN! So far, the locals I've seen on more than one board have been right on.

BSL's friend was driving with others (not LP) in the car. They get into an accident one (friend) dies in the car accident.

"Somewhere" in the midst of this BUT prior to the accident. LP becomes missing and her remains are discovered approx 3 months later in the same area that the wreck happened.

After being threatened and living in fear, the friend that survived the crash will finally be able to rest knowing justice has been served.

This sounds like something Stephen King would write a short story about. Except -- it's seeming that it's reality, for someone to live with for many years. Horrific.

If another person has come forward and told LE about what happened with Lisa, and she lived a few days after being "taken", that would make sense of the dates, missing in late June, death estimated on or about July 3rd.

BSL's friend was driving with others (not LP) in the car. They get into an accident one (friend) dies in the car accident.

"Somewhere" in the midst of this BUT prior to the accident. LP becomes missing and her remains are discovered approx 3 months later in the same area that the wreck happened.

After being threatened and living in fear, the friend that survived the crash will finally be able to rest knowing justice has been served.
If the accident occurred on or about July 3, 1999, perhaps they were at the house looking around for BSL and stumbled upon something they should not have seen. Just speculatin'

It is Danielle T. I was referring to.

With all the new media I can't find a link to "BSL a POI in 2 murders in 1999."

I'm only getting results from today. :(
In google you can search news by time. Choose archives and set a custom date range. I don't think you'll find anything, though. Been there, done that. ;)

And BSL was in the car, as well, Laffy Taffy?

ETA: Laffy Taffy had gone, apparently, by the time I asked this question -- so don't anybody following along take this as a "given" -- it may not be!

In google you can search news by time. Choose archives and set a custom date range. I don't think you'll find anything, though. Been there, done that. ;)

I prefer to have links when I post... usually when I don't someone finds them quickly!
If someone or a bunch of somebodies did give tips... (like I suspect)
this will get interesting...

If he's a serial killer what will they "dub" him I wonder???
I HOPE IT'S GOOD!

"DWTK" ???

According to family members, Pate’s remains were located on Brandon Scott Lavergne’s property.

If that was the case, wonder why couldn't LE get a warrant to search his property back in 1999? Does anyone know if his property was searched regarding Lisa's murder?

Was bsl or his parents or family the property owners?
I find bsl sorta young to own property at that time. JMOO

Prayers for families of Mickey, :angel2: Lisa and others terrorized by bsl.
May Mickey :angel: come home today.

I prefer to have links when I post... usually when I don't someone finds them quickly!
If someone or a bunch of somebodies did give tips... (like I suspect)
this will get interesting...

If he's a serial killer what will they "dub" him I wonder???
I HOPE IT'S GOOD!

"DWTK" ???
I wasn't suggesting you post without links. Heaven forbid! I was only trying to help you locate old articles including links. :)

I wasn't suggesting you post without links. Heaven forbid! I was only trying to help you locate old articles including links. :)

:seeya: I know and I appreciate that! Thank you!

Websleuths is gonna bust out the net from this! IF it gets much deeper!
Hope you've got your high waders ready!
images

I know I do!

I bet BSL's girlfriend and family members are shocked and relieved she didn't marry this killer. Her life and her kids have been saved by MS. God bless Mickey Shunick, Lisa Pate and their families.

AMEN!!! :candle:
Thanks for posting.

Prayers for families of Mickey, :angel2: Lisa and others terrorized by bsl.
God bless them all.

bbm: (or was bessie's "shadow side" peeking through ...??) :what:

I was sitting in bed, thinking about the post a couple back talking about the body found in Atlanta, Texas. Didnt think much of it at the time until I followed the link provided and saw that the information was shared with an affliate station of KATC, but then why would they be doing that? And why wont they disclose if the body is male or female? So...After asking myself theses questions I googled mapped the drive from Lafayette, LA to Atlanta, TX...I was suprised to see it is not that far away..Any thoughts?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...XaiQ0hjGyuNNHtah7-Q&oq=atlanta&mra=ls&t=m&z=6

This is total speculation on my part, but I'm kind of wondering if someone might have been with BSL when(if) he dumped the bike at Whiskey Bay -- and has come forward as an eyewitness.

I don't mean he said, "Well, let's stop here so I can dump this bike off" -- but more like they were heading that way and he pulled down to the parking area for some given reason or excuse -- and tossed something -- maybe the other person didn't see exactly what he was doing or what he tossed --maybe it was dark or dim.

Just thinking...

I was sitting in bed, thinking about the post a couple back talking about the body found in Atlanta, Texas. Didnt think much of it at the time until I followed the link provided and saw that the information was shared with an affliate station of KATC, but then why would they be doing that? And why wont they disclose if the body is male or female? So...After asking myself theses questions I googled mapped the drive from Lafayette, LA to Atlanta, TX...I was suprised to see it is not that far away..Any thoughts?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...XaiQ0hjGyuNNHtah7-Q&oq=atlanta&mra=ls&t=m&z=6

Could just be that KATC is keeping tabs on it for the same reasons many here are. And it may not be known yet if remains are male or female, depending on condition (though they could be withholding that info, also)

....... I was just very surprised that the indictment came back with two counts of murder 1... I was only expecting to hear about an indictment concerning Mickey's case today. Nothing was leaked at all, or even suggested, that le was even investigating Lisa Pate's case, and so much so that they were ready to take it to the gj. Just didn't see it coming, which was the shocker for me. I definitely thought they would come back with an indictment for BSL... And I agree with you, the positive in all this is that he will now be off the streets.... Thanks to Mickey...

Prayers for Mickeys family that she will come home soon...
:candle: Thank you Mickey :angel2:

Could just be that KATC is keeping tabs on it for the same reasons many here are. And it may not be known yet if remains are male or female, depending on condition (though they could be withholding that info, also)
There is a young man missing in Texas.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177646"]TX TX - Mark Anthony Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes, I too thought this as well. I guess im just tired and my mind is wondering. I also did a map from lafayette, la to atlanta, tx to montgomery tx...just food for thought i guess...probably nothing lol goodnight backwoods..good night WS

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr...kunhLyBHhjGMiacpLZ3Z7w&oq=mont&mra=ls&t=m&z=6

The accident took place around the same area her remains were found. The same night LP went missing!!!

If the accident occurred on or about July 3, 1999, perhaps they were at the house looking around for BSL and stumbled upon something they should not have seen. Just speculatin'

My poor tired brain can't quite get all this to jive. We don't even know what exact date Lisa Pate went missing, right? Just June 1999? But we're hearing after the gj -- apparently new info -- that she is thought to have died July 3, 1999? Then found that September.

Or -- she actually went missing in June (or nobody could verify seeing her after some time in June), but somebody (other than perp) first saw her body "on or about" July 3 (but didn't "tell" for years) -- so that is closest they can estimate date of death! (Is that kinda what you were speculating, bessie?)

:waitasec:

Maybe just a little misinformation here and there, that will all get cleared up...

ETA: Or maybe no misinformation: So (still pondering) -- if June 1999 is just her last known sighting ... she may not have really been missing at that point, so I guess Laffy Taffy could still be right that she actually "went missing" on (or about) July 3 ... and still (in our hypothetical) a body (or a person being abused and/or killed) could have been seen by someone other than the perp on "on or about" July 3 as well.

OK, I'm bushed. Heading for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member