LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would as well. I keep thinking about all those brown paper bags and how some looked oddly shape. In the back of my mind I kept wondering if it was possibly body parts. At the same time I was trying to say to myself no it's not, it just can't be. I really hope that thought is way off base.

I doubt body parts would be brought out in paper bags, IMO.

At least I hope not.

I would as well. I keep thinking about all those brown paper bags and how some looked oddly shape. In the back of my mind I kept wondering if it was possibly body parts. At the same time I was trying to say to myself no it's not, it just can't be. I really hope that thought is way off base.

Although, necrophillia or even cannibalism would not be unusual for 'BS" Lavergne's past deviant behavior, escalation, or progression. Imo, if it were body parts, they would have been removed in a body bag.

Sort of O/T here, but need to share this story I saw on Charlie's FB for those who haven't read this.

Savannah Dietrich, 17, was raped by two of her peers — who then took pictures and showed them to all of their friends. Those two boys pled guilty to rape and to misdemeanor voyeurism, and Savannah was told she wasn't allowed to talk about it. You know, in the interest of protecting those boys' reputations.

http://www.upworthy.com/all-kinds-o...s-is-threatened-with-jail-and-entire-in?c=bm1

Sort of O/T here, but need to share this story I saw on Charlie's FB for those who haven't read this.

Savannah Dietrich, 17, was raped by two of her peers — who then took pictures and showed them to all of their friends. Those two boys pled guilty to rape and to misdemeanor voyeurism, and Savannah was told she wasn't allowed to talk about it. You know, in the interest of protecting those boys' reputations.

http://www.upworthy.com/all-kinds-o...s-is-threatened-with-jail-and-entire-in?c=bm1

Mamacat, here's an MSM link with a more detailed explanation.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...mpt-charge-after-naming-attackers-on-twitter/

Instead of going 'round and 'round, let me just say directly then why I think it might not be good to start talking about the 5,689 incriminating things in BSL's home:

LE is not likely going to release WHAT was found, and how much, until the trial.

If people start talking about how they found 34 women's licenses and 56 purses and 78 pairs of panties (not saying that people here are doing that!), the whole town is going to take it as fact that he killed 78 women. A convicted serial killer.... will become the public "fact."

I was at the gas station an hour ago and the little clerk knew I was following the case - and without my saying a word, she said "HEY! Did you hear? They found like dozens of purses in his home and I heard they found some skulls....he's a serial killer for sure and they need to kill that bad man."

Do I believe her info? No. Will this kind of talk impede the ability to seat an impartial jury? Yes.

IMO.... that is LE's fault for starting that, if it's true that they were talking to people whose items were found, and not asking them to keep quiet.

I can't stress it enough to non-locals: You can't judge the chances of a clean jury by just looking at the size of Lafayette; it's the size of the MOUTHES in Lafayette....

"CF, I agree size doesn't matter"..But to censor others voice or opinion, does matter.. Silence is how 'BS" Lavergne was allowed to prey on innocent victims for years or decades, imo...

There are 100,000+ missing/murdered victims in the USA due to the antiquated strategy of silence...Transparency & awareness are necessary, not only to insure Judstice is served, but also for the public's safety..

Chicken Fried, ironically the FBI NCIC hasn't gotten around to post the statistics for 2011 and we are almost into the eighth month of 2012.. Guess, they have been too busy, huh?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nc...n-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2010

NCIC Missing Person and Unidentified Person Statistics for 2010
Pursuant to Public Law 101-647, 104 Statute 4967, Crime Control Act of 1990Requirements

Yes, those poor boys, we must protect them at all costs:maddening:

Seriously, this is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start.

Poor Savannah.

Although, necrophillia or even cannibalism would not be unusual for 'BS" Lavergne's past deviant behavior, escalation, or progression. Imo, if it were body parts, they would have been removed in a body bag.

Yes that's very true. I should have clarified a little bit. I was assuming they would be in smaller body bags and then covered with the brown paper bags. Thats why some of the bags were placed on top of others to cover the length of what was in some of the bags. I really hope that it isn't true, but if LE meant to keep things secret that is a way they could have.

Instead of going 'round and 'round, let me just say directly then why I think it might not be good to start talking about the 5,689 incriminating things in BSL's home:

LE is not likely going to release WHAT was found, and how much, until the trial.

If people start talking about how they found 34 women's licenses and 56 purses and 78 pairs of panties (not saying that people here are doing that!), the whole town is going to take it as fact that he killed 78 women. A convicted serial killer.... will become the public "fact."

I was at the gas station an hour ago and the little clerk knew I was following the case - and without my saying a word, she said "HEY! Did you hear? They found like dozens of purses in his home and I heard they found some skulls....he's a serial killer for sure and they need to kill that bad man."

Do I believe her info? No. Will this kind of talk impede the ability to seat an impartial jury? Yes.

IMO.... that is LE's fault for starting that, if it's true that they were talking to people whose items were found, and not asking them to keep quiet.

I can't stress it enough to non-locals: You can't judge the chances of a clean jury by just looking at the size of Lafayette; it's the size of the MOUTHES in Lafayette....

:what: They found 34 licenses, 56 purses and 78 pairs of panties!!!!!! Oh no!!!

:coffeeup: Just kidding but that's exactly how it starts...:truce:

Just a drive-by gotta go do some things.
Going to bag up the mounds of grass clippings for the horses and make their day... then other errands... I'll check in late.

Prayers for the Shunicks and the Pates!

CF, make sure the clippings are dried & you get permission from the horse owners.

The grass itself won't hurt the horse if he has already been eating it - only if they eat too much after only being on hay.

I give mine grass clippings all the time and have for years. I even give them fresh clippings as a treat - but only a very small amount of fresh.

The danger with grass clippings is they eat too much too quickly - much more quickly than from grazing, so the result is a gorge/colic/laminitis - not good...

I really think that some of those bags held a vacuum cleaner and maybe a mop or broom.

I believe only a ME would be removing bodies/parts. I thought vacuum(s) when looking at the pics...

I really think that some of those bags held a vacuum cleaner and maybe a mop or broom.

I think so, too, blondy. It did look like the bags contained some sort of long-handled appliances or tools.

I think so, too, blondy. It did look like the bags contained some sort of long-handled appliances or tools.

I wonder why they don't use long plastic bags for things like that or wrap them in that paper like paper bags are made of???

:what: They found 34 licenses, 56 purses and 78 pairs of panties!!!!!! Oh no!!!

:coffeeup: Just kidding but that's exactly how it starts...:truce:

:nono:

LOL I know you're kidding, and so am I. But you're right. That's how it starts, and before you know it, the numbers have increased exponentially. :what:

:nono:

LOL I know you're kidding, and so am I. But you're right. That's how it starts, and before you know it, the numbers have increased exponentially. :what:

Whew thanks Bessie for telling me you're kidding too! I thought I'd entered the principal's office....:innocent:

I keep thinking that if more pressure (we KNOW this; we KNOW that) were being put on BSL, he will be more likely to TELL where Mickey is now. I know that LE can't talk to him without his request, but what IF his visitors were telling him that the gig is up, CONFESS and BRING MICKEY HOME!

That's yet another reason why I support a healthy discussion and sharing of reliable facts about all evidence in this case.

I keep praying that light will finally be shed on Mickey's location, so that her family and all her loved ones and friends can give her a beautiful memorial service and her final resting place. Please God, let it be soon, for her family's sake. They have suffered more than enough pain. Love & prayers to the Shunick family.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

bringmickeyhome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members