LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also need to remember that she wasn't reported missing yet. IMO, unless she was bleeding visibly, he could have put her in the front seat of his truck, head laying against the window. If I would have seen (saw? where are you godot?) that at that time in the morning I would have assumed that it was a drunk girl sleeping it off, not a girl that just got kidnapped.

I work at heliports. Some guys roll in with 120 pounds of stuff. It's really not that unusual.

Thanks ED for your insight. Your statement made me stop and question, why would anybody need 120 lbs of stuff for 2 wks off shore? What in Sam heck are they packing? Seriously, any idea? Tools?

I beginning to think that off shore duffle bags could be a perfect way to get rid of a person. With so many missing people each year (disappearing without a trace) maybe there's something to this theory.

Can you tell us if these bags are screened in anyway before loading onto the aircraft?

Thanks again for sharing your experience with this sort of thing.:seeya:

So after all these threads and all these weeks...am I still the only one who feels like the EFB might have burned the body?

Fire seems like his go-to solution for damn near everything.

So after all these threads and all these weeks...am I still the only one who feels like the EFB might have burned the body?

This is what I have thought since they arrested him, unfortunately:((. Of course we know that wasn't with the truck, but I have felt that he did it someplace else.

When we first learned his name I decided bsl was going to stand for busted sociopathhic looser.

And Foxfire pointedly refers to him as 'BS' Lavergne

Foxfire's much more subtle than I am.

I'm more the 'Burn In Hell' billboard type.

It's not that I don't want to believe YOU. It's more I don't want to believe IT.

Thanks ED for your insight. Your statement made me stop and question, why would anybody need 120 lbs of stuff for 2 wks off shore? What in Sam heck are they packing? Seriously, any idea? Tools?

I beginning to think that off shore duffle bags could be a perfect way to get rid of a person. With so many missing people each year (disappearing without a trace) maybe there's something to this theory.

Can you tell us if these bags are screened in anyway before loading onto the aircraft?

Thanks again for sharing your experience with this sort of thing.:seeya:

My point wasn't the weight. It was the point that he wouldn't want to risk anyone else handling his "stuff". When they get on those helicopters, it's kinda every man for himself. He wouldn't have been able to control who may have been around his bags or who would have touched them. Here again, he's no genius, but he is not stupid.

And Foxfire pointedly refers to him as 'BS' Lavergne

Foxfire's much more subtle than I am.

I'm more the 'Burn In Hell' billboard type.

I had not noticed that Foxfire called him that. Clever!!

I tried to think of more fitting words than busted sociopathic looser, but could not think of any words.....evil does not seem strong enough...

Dont apologize for anything, and dont even tell us you arent a good sleuther. We have seen you at work here. we arent letting ya off that easy. Guests have to lurk, but you dont, and I hope you wont! JMO

It's not you!

Please don't misunderstand.

You were not named, unless the quote function screwed up again!!!!

:blushing: Guys, I'm sorry, I didn't (and still don't) mean to be a drama llama. I think I misread a few posts, as well as combining that with me being extra-sensitive here. Not to hijack the thread, but I'm dealing with my husband deciding a divorce is a fine plan as well as some health issues, so I'm just a wreck all over the place.

Sometimes I will type in a few words that I have an interest in knowing about on here and then doing a search of the posts. Hope this might help.

It's always the simplest ideas that seem to escape me! :floorlaugh: Thanks so much for the idea. I'll have to try it.

I don't see signatures in the app, so you could tell me anything & I'd believe you. ;-)

*cough*

Yes, well, I have to tell you I found this piece of toilet paper with this squiggle on it that I'm absolutely positive it may be an IOU for $10,000 and it's made out to me from you, so I'm waiting. :seeya:

Don't you love the way he says he worked for the State of Louisiana?! I guess when life give you lemons....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Scary to think about, but that may be one of the lesser embellished stories he ever told.....

This is what I have thought since they arrested him, unfortunately:((. Of course we know that wasn't with the truck, but I have felt that he did it someplace else.

Yeah - I can't shake it. Makes me think of Maria Lauterbach.

:blushing: Guys, I'm sorry, I didn't (and still don't) mean to be a drama llama. I think I misread a few posts, as well as combining that with me being extra-sensitive here. Not to hijack the thread, but I'm dealing with my husband deciding a divorce is a fine plan as well as some health issues, so I'm just a wreck all over the place.

It's always the simplest ideas that seem to escape me! :floorlaugh: Thanks so much for the idea. I'll have to try it.

*cough*

Yes, well, I have to tell you I found this piece of toilet paper with this squiggle on it that I'm absolutely positive it may be an IOU for $10,000 and it's made out to me from you, so I'm waiting. :seeya:

Ha! Gee. Good luck with that!

ETA: Sorry about the husband business. I didn't mean to skip over that.
Hope you're OK.

I don't think he burned Mickey's body...at that time I am seeing him in a hurry, maybe even a panic, to get rid of everything and get home to figure out what to do next. Whatever he did, I feel he was well done before daybreak. I don't think he would take the risk of stumbling around in dark, trying to start fires, etc...apparently he did not burn Lisa, or even hide her very well.

But of course, who knows...

I know what you're saying, but if I saw a loved one with lots of blood and pain, I would insist. Maybe he had some wild story why he had to go to NO hospital? I don't know, but if he went to family with injuries, well, then I have more questions.

Never was it said that it was family.

I don't think he burned Mickey's body...at that time I am seeing him in a hurry, maybe even a panic, to get rid of everything and get home to figure out what to do next. Whatever he did, I feel he was well done before daybreak. I don't think he would take the risk of stumbling around in dark, trying to start fires, etc...apparently he did not burn Lisa, or even hide her very well.

But of course, who knows...

That's why I think he might have thought fire was a better plan.

And **IMOO*** he had until she was reported missing to do what he was gonna do.

Whatever the case, I hope we find out. I'm very glad I'm not her mother having these thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC