LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is more plausible to me that murders committed during his known prison time were probably not committed by BL. JMO

Here's the list. This is everything that's ever been in his name. I had to remove all the private information of course (plates, vins, social etc)

Description: Red 1989 Ford Mustang - Hatchback 2 Door
Title Issue Date: 8/19/2003

How did he register a car in his name in 2003 when he was in prison until 2008? This really make you wonder just how much freedom he had when he was supposed to be in prison.

Here's the list. This is everything that's ever been in his name. I had to remove all the private information of course (plates, vins, social etc)

Description: 2009 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 6/13/2012

Description: 1991 Dodge Stealth - Hatchback 2 Door
Registration Date: 1/6/2012

Description: White 2011 Chevrolet Silverado - Crew Pickup
Earliest Registration Date: 10/28/2011

Description: 1999 Mitsubishi Galant - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/22/2011

"Damn, A.C.I.
Description: 2005 GMC Sierra - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Registration Date: 12/17/09

Description: White 2009 Suzuki Equator - 4 Door EXT Cab PK
Title Issue Date: 5/28/2009

Description: Silver 2008 GMC Sierra - Crew Pickup
Title Issue Date: 10/31/2008

Description: White 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility
Registration Date: 3/28/2011

Description: 1992 Honda Accord - Sedan 4 Door
Registration Date: 8/12/2008

"Damn A.C.I. I requested that you post BS Lavergne's vehicle history, not the
Official site of Guinness Book of World Records of Vehicle ownership"...
'Jeez, that raises many questions, imo'..
Thanx A.C.I...

How did he register a car in his name in 2003 when he was in prison until 2008? This really make you wonder just how much freedom he had when he was supposed to be in prison.

Remember 2003 is when BSL received the glowing letter from the Prison Warden.. Coincidence?

Wow nine different vehicles since he was released! That's a lot for just one guy. Do we know how long he kept each one? Were they used for a crime and then disposed of somehow? I know he is a mechanic and some may say he could have been just working on these cars/trucks but I still have questions about this?

Firefox, you are cracking me up today! (Which is good because you usually scare me a little bit with all your SK knowledge! :escape:) I admit I look forward to you sharing your knowledge but sometimes it gets to me and I find myself wanting an anti-anxiety med! LOL!

'Sorry Other Eyes'..my intention is not to scare the bejeebers out of others, just to make them aware that the eyes are the window to the soul; awareness..

BS Lavergne, is not the first. last, or only...

'Feel better now'?

Y'all, I was just cutting potatoes to make french fries for supper. I sliced the liver out of my left index finger. Actually, I do that often. Anyway, what I wanted to ask is this: Do any of you actually realize how much a sliced finger bleeds? A ridiculous amount of blood is lost through a finger, through the tiniest of slices. The amount of blood he lost in a finger requiring surgery is beyond comprehension.

That SOB bled like a stuck pig. He effing bled. He bled out BAD..

"Damn A.C.I. I requested that you post BS Lavergne's vehicle history, not the
Official site of Guinness Book of World Records of Vehicle ownership"...
'Jeez, that raises many questions, imo'..
Thanx A.C.I...
Yes, that looks mighty suspicious!! I wonder if the police found all those vehicles by his trailer?

Wow nine different vehicles since he was released! That's a lot for just one guy. Do we know how long he kept each one? Were they used for a crime and then disposed of somehow? I know he is a mechanic and some may say he could have been just working on these cars/trucks but I still have questions about this?

'Yep, and you're not even a detective or PI, I bet'...

'Sure hope your questions are answered"..

"The MS media is the spokespersons for the American Public".."Public Safety for our families are priority" "Without it, we have nothing"...
"Why aren't they asking the hard questions"...

"If there was a conflagration(large fire) in Lafayette, LA. Would the Fire Chief be aloud to keep Silent"? "I think not"..

"Silence by the MS media is the predators most lethal weapon"..

Honest to God, years ago, I was in the insurance business. I cannot understand WHY the OMV didn't report him to the State Police on suspcion of drug trafficking. I have had them come to my office before and request my records on people for that very reason.

'Sorry Other Eyes'..my intention is not to scare the bejeebers out of others, just to make them aware that the eyes are the window to the soul; awareness..

BS Lavergne, is not the first. last, or only...

'Feel better now'?

:yes:Thank you! I know you are truly opening my eyes and I do appreciate it.:seeya:

I believe that he will eventually be found guilty of the murder of the woman in New Orleans.

Are you referring to Jessica Hawk? If so, I agree. One of the articles stated that "DNA tests were done, but yielded no suspects." I wonder if that was because the perp just wasn't in the system, or if there was not enough DNA gathered at the scene to really process? If there is still DNA evidence available to test in that case, I sure hope they do it again now that BSL's DNA is available for a possible match! That sketch just looked so similar to him, and he broke into the house of the woman he got convicted of oral sexual assault so the m.o. is the same.

They only found her DNA. NONE from any perp.
"DNA swabs and samples were sent to Baton Rouge. Horvitz and Hawk's family waited more than six months for the results, which found only Hawk's DNA at the scene. Homicide detective Winston Harbin says there was no indication of forced entry."

  "From our point of view, the forensic team didn't do a good job," says Ivonne Garzon, Hawk's friend and an activist for a DNA lab in New Orleans. "We asked about fingerprints, fingernails, (NOPD) said there was no evidence. Her apartment was small. We don't understand how someone could break in and not leave a trace."

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/gambit/the-murder-of-jessica-hawk/Content?oid=1350151

Honest to God, years ago, I was in the insurance business. I cannot understand WHY the OMV didn't report him to the State Police on suspcion of drug trafficking. I have had them come to my office before and request my records on people for that very reason.

Let me go ahead and clear this up, because I'm about to have to log off for the night...

By "that very reason", I mean so many vehicles being transferred in and out.

Having said that, I will tell you, he's not into drugs. He's into something far more cynical. JMO.

Thanks twiggy, interesting case! I got cought up in a You Tube of it. It's a miracle that they were even able to make a case like that.

I know! I find it appalling they didn't even look for the body. I guess if you want to hide a body all you have to do is put it in a new orleans dumpster. The guy probably did it, but probably isn't supposed to get a murder conviction. Maybe nancy grace was the judge and jury for that one.

Every mechanic I have known has had a lot of vehicles. they tend to buy them, fix them up and sell them and then buy 2 more. in my experience anyway.

But I am really interested in his registering a Mustang in 2003. How did that happen?

Was he doing a work release?

Geaux Tigers, there will be a drug connection in BS Lavergne's trail of terror. Either directly or indirectly, imo..
'We may have to wait 2/3 years til the trial for tranparency, but there will be a connection, imo, & prolly meth'...

Holy crap! that's a bunch of cars! ~ SERIOUSLY! 8 cars in 4 years...

no plate ending in 554? I HOPE!

Well there it is! PRISONERS DO NOT BUY CARS!!!

Thanks ACI,
I have not had that many cars in my life and I am almost 10 years older than him...and I never spent any time locked up and not in need of a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne