LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If le found a significant amount of blood in his home it would probably take a while for lab results confirming whose blood it is.
So, is it photos?
Bs l makes me sick, angry and I want to punch him.

If LE found blood, it is possible to determine if it came from someone alive or deceased.

If le found a significant amount of blood in his home it would probably take a while for lab results confirming whose blood it is.
So, is it photos?
~bbm
How else would a serial killer who works offshore be able to "relive" his crimes?

I think all rural areas in Rayne, Duson, and Lawtell need to be searched. Driving down old Duson roads, ive made comments about how easily it'd be to hide someone out there and how I hope that never happens. There's just too much space to hide someone. I hope she's found soon :(

That is good to know.
Do you know how long to would take to determine who the blood came from?

Unfortunately I don't know. But it's determined by blood count, and since it was determined she was dead pretty fast, maybe it can be easily determined. I'm not sure

I think all rural areas in Rayne, Duson, and Lawtell need to be searched. Driving down old Duson roads, ive made comments about how easily it'd be to hide someone out there and how I hope that never happens. There's just too much space to hide someone. I hope she's found soon :(

If he buried Mickey like LP...i think he put wood over the grave of LP..to cover up the grave,,,,wonder if he buried Mickey and covered up the grave to hide the soil turned up. Put a log or something like that....i hope everything is looked under by searchers.

~bbm
How else would a serial killer who works offshore be able to "relive" his crimes?

I think you are right.

I hope karma kicks his butt.

F-*** *******. ! **** *******..... (insert every angry curse word you can think of)

If he buried Mickey like LP...i think he put wood over the grave of LP..to cover up the grave,,,,wonder if he buried Mickey and covered up the grave to hide the soil turned up. Put a log or something like that....i hope everything is looked under by searchers.

I am sure he did much more to hide mickey than only boards. There's been numerous search teams with no luck. If they had those teams back in 1999, Lisa would have been found much sooner, unless he was moving her around.

I feel like she is close to his home, possibly on family property. It's just a feeling though.

'BSL, is/was very cagey'.. He placed the bike at Whiskey Bay to deflect from his residence/location/identity, imo.

Imo, her remains, if not relocated, to also deflect from other possible unknown victims, or destroyed. Her remains will be located in a parish police jurisdiction other than his residence at Church Point, LA, imo.

BSL, as other collector serial killers prior, think of their innocent victims as their own personal possessions..and will protect them from being located. This is indicated by his refussal to identify her remains location, imo.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Mesa_murders"]West Mesa murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

As a wild turkey; a ground-nesting bird, like ruffed grouse, and bobwhite quail, uses deflection from predators to protect their eggs/young, by running away, or distancing themselves from their nests.
BSL, would use a similar strategy, imo..

Just so everyone knows, forensics is able to determine if blood found is that of someone alive or deceased. Is it possible LE found that of someone deceased in BSL's trailer?

Yep.

Also, there are many other types of bodily matter which, if found outside the body, would make it a pretty safe bet that the person who is the source of said matter is deceased.

Since my friend and I passed by BSL's house for only two seconds yesterday, we drove by quickly again, since of course, his address has been publicly released so it isn't private property. We didn't get out the car or anything. But there was a man working on the cars in BSL's backyard... I guess it was family.

He went out of Venice at least once that we heard of from the hairdresser he had asked for a date.

...or so he said. This is BSL we're talking about, though...not exactly the epitome of truthfulness.

Easily proven, to be sure. Or easily disproven. His employer should be able to put it to rest, either way.

Since my friend and I passed by BSL's house for only two seconds yesterday, we drove by quickly again, since of course, his address has been publicly released so it isn't private property. We didn't get out the car or anything. But there was a man working on the cars in BSL's backyard... I guess it was family.

'Wasn't the repo man, was it'?

So, is it photos?

Yeah thats what I think it is, or video. Both pretty sickening.

Pressure washers make sense in light of his hand injury.
If he had to clean up it would have been pretty hard to do
one handed.

I'm not "sold" on a "poison ivy" rash yet.
I also don't think "mace" rash either.
"The spray should be aimed at the face of an attacker."
His rash was reportedly on his arms... hands...???

A rash may have been noted at the first ER visit,
I doubt it would be on the police report.

Any rash that developed later does sound more like poison ivy.
Chemical burns from cleaning up are possible as well.

I'd need to know exactly what brand Mickey carried.

"Mace PepperGard® Pepper Spray, Mace Pepper Foam, Mace Triple Action, Mace Muzzle® and Mace Double Action® are Mace™"

"MACE is a brand name. Don't get Mace confused with Pepper Spray. MACE™ is a registered trade name for the brand of defense sprays manufactured by MACE™ Security International. A Mace brand defense spray either contains OC pepper, tear gas or both"

If Mickey's "Mace" was just Oleoresin Capsicum or "pepper spray" (OC)

"The length of the effects of pepper spray depend on the strength of the spray but the average full effect lasts around thirty to forty-five minutes, with mitigated effects lasting for hours."

"OC also will create an intense burning sensation on the surface of the skin. However, OC will cause no lasting after effects"

The spray should be aimed at the face of an attacker.
http://www.womenonguard.com/faqs.htm

If he had no rash on his face then I highly doubt the rash was from Mickey's "mace"

It does make me wonder if that isn't why he ended up at Whiskey Bay though...I can picture him running for the water after being stabbed and sprayed.

'BSL, is/was very cagey'.. He placed the bike at Whiskey Bay to deflect from his residence/location/identity, imo.

Imo, her remains, if not relocated, to also deflect from other possible unknown victims, or destroyed. Her remains will be located in a parish police jurisdiction other than his residence at Church Point, LA, imo.

BSL, as other collector serial killers prior, think of their innocent victims as their own personal possessions..and will protect them from being located. This is indicated by his refussal to identify her remains location, imo.

West Mesa murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a wild turkey; a ground-nesting bird, like ruffed grouse, and bobwhite quail, uses deflection from predators to protect their eggs/young, by running away, or distancing themselves from their nests.
BSL, would use a similar strategy, imo..

The fact that BSL sough treatment for his wounds makes me believe he got way more than he bargained for with Mickey, therefore, he would be more reactive (out of anger, surprise) as opposed to proactive (covering his tracks, etc..) when it came to placing Mickey somewhere. In a nutshell, his standard MO and "serial killer" characteristics may have taken a back seat. His refusal to identify her location, imo, is a control issue thing. It's his ace up his sleeve, so to say. Sick.... All this is purely my opinion.

~bbm

Ever since I heard that LE alledgedly found bloodied pics of BSL with his injuries (not confirmed by MSM), I have strongly felt that IF he did have such pics, he probably also had pics of his victims, and most likely pics after he had done whatever he did to them. A grand jury failed to indict for 2nd degree murder in 2008, but yet LE bumped the charge up to 1st degree for Lisa Pate this time around. I have to believe they found something very damning when they searched BSL's trailer, and like you, photos seem to be highly likely to me. JMO

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and since this is just my opinion it may be against policy...with that said:
BSL sought treatment for his wounds (fact). It does not seem that his wounds were life threatening due to the delay in seeking treatment by driving to NO (fact).
Question: If you had committed murder would you bring any attention to yourself what-so-ever? IMO, even a real whack-job (for lack of a better word) would lay low...real low.
Supposedly he sought treatment for his wounds on more than one occasion and at different hospitals (not fact. cajun net type info.). Once in NO and then again in TX.
IMO, he was pissed that Mickey put up a fight. It's almost as if he could get some sick satisfaction/validation for his actions by seeking help for his wounds. Instead of being humbled or scared that she actually caused damage, he bacame more brazen and entitled like, "How dare she hurt me!" Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc