LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if one of his visits to a hospital made a cop ask the attending doctor or nurse to keep the bandages or stuff they cleaned his wounds with.

No, it wasn't.

Thank you!
Interesting. After you had first posted about this Tx hospital visit I really believed it was to get pain meds due to possibly having his recent wounds irritated from burning the truck. Apparently not. Hmmmmmm:waitasec:

Riding by an address that you don't even get out of the car at is not trespassing.

It is no longer considered a "crime scene". If someone would be looking at it, and poking around, that would be invasion of property. Driving past a residence that is posted on the sex offender registry, and given to the public isn't considered to be something you can't drive by.

...but you didn't say that. You said it wasn't private property anymore. That's a whole different thing.

I edited my post to correct what I was saying. It came out wrong sorry about that. It's still private property so no one can just go snooping around his property like they please or anything.

Y'all, I was just cutting potatoes to make french fries for supper. I sliced the liver out of my left index finger. Actually, I do that often. Anyway, what I wanted to ask is this: Do any of you actually realize how much a sliced finger bleeds? A ridiculous amount of blood is lost through a finger, through the tiniest of slices. The amount of blood he lost in a finger requiring surgery is beyond comprehension.

That SOB bled like a stuck pig. He effing bled. He bled out BAD..

I did the same thing just last week and my finger still hurts when I have to use it. Everytime I use it, I think about how much pain BSL must have been in because I just barely whacked off a tiny bit of my finger tip. And yes, GT, it bled a lot and for a long time. I went through four bandaids before I could go on cooking dinner.

After loosing my license at Artmosphere for the 3rd time, I finally realized how it happens. If you don't have cash to pay the cover, they hold your license until you can get it from a friend or from the bar I believe. Once you get in, you see people, yada yada and forget all about it. I've done this several times.

Would he possibly have a side job working the door at artmosphere?

Would he possibly have a side job working the door at artmosphere?

Do we know where his girlfriend (s) work(ed)?
I keep wondering, how could he obtain multiple women's items? And at least some of them not know it?

Bsl's neighbor said that about the buzzards recently, since ms went missing,

Yes, Marsha Sills, a reporter with The Baton Rouge Advocate's Acadiana bureau out of Lafayette, quoted a neighbor of BSL's saying she noticed a lot of buzzards around the neighborhood. There are fields around there. Probably crops. Maybe the neighbor meant black birds?

That is a lot of cars in a short period... And how did he get a title issued in 2003 if he was in jail??

Many people finance their vehicles rather than buying them outright, which means that the bank holds the title until the car is paid off. I suspect he bought the car prior to incarceration and paid it off while in prison at which time the title was transferred to him. JMO

I hope to God that all family property has been searched by now.

I pray every day for Mickey to be found. I know how many families never get to bring their baby home, but I can't wrap my head around Mickey never being found.

Does anyone know of any property owners who have refused to have their land searched? Thinking back to the Holly Bobo case I believe I remember some or maybe just a property owner refusing. Never heard a reason why though. Us country folk can be strange sometimes.:crazy:

If le found a significant amount of blood in his home it would probably take a while for lab results confirming whose blood it is.
So, is it photos?
Bs l makes me sick, angry and I want to punch him.

Me too. I believe it is photos.

If he buried Mickey like LP...i think he put wood over the grave of LP..to cover up the grave,,,,wonder if he buried Mickey and covered up the grave to hide the soil turned up. Put a log or something like that....i hope everything is looked under by searchers.

or a car.. I hope they moved those vehicles on his property.

No, it wasn't.

I would like to determine if he worked off shore the 2 weeks between his haircut on June 20 and July 4. Can you tell us if he visited the hospital during that time?

Yes, Marsha Sills, a reporter with The Baton Rouge Advocate's Acadiana bureau out of Lafayette, quoted a neighbor of BSL's saying she noticed a lot of buzzards around the neighborhood. There are fields around there. Probably crops. Maybe the neighbor meant black birds?

I would think the area has been searched thoroughly.
Those 3 apparant gravesites have me baffled. They may not be tied to BSL at all, but they certainly have me baffled. Why 3?

I don't think it helps us to make a "choice" between right and wrong. It can however help to stave off impulses and thoughts.

I very much agree. It can help keep anyone from acting on or carrying out the thoughts they have. It's a fine line though. How does anyone know who needs it until they have committed a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne