LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he had placed MS in the bed of his truck, and disposed of that liner along with MS. HE went home, and tried to re-line his truck with the skirting from his trailer. When the DWT showed up on TV, he decided to just burn it completely in case there is DNA. *shrug*

Do people do that? I have never seen someone use skirting to line their truck bed and I live in South Carolina so I have seen allot of red neck behavior. :blushing: (but I love it here)

I always wondered if MS's nose ring was one of his "trophies".

RE: nose ring:

GBI interview of serial killer Gary M. Hilton enroute to dawson forest wma, GA 01/07/2008 to locate the remains of Meredith Emerson.
‘ Warning it is very graphic’…..CB is an SA with the GBI..GMH; Gary Michael Hilton

GMH: I TOOK EVERYTHING, HER UNDERWEAR, AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT HER NAVEL RING. HER NAVEL PIERCING RING.
CB: OKAY.
GMH: UH, THAT WAS TO REMOVE ANY, YOU KNOW, CLOTHING THAT SOAKS UP FIBERS . . .
CB: RIGHT.
GMH: LIKE, LIKE A FLASH. I UH, THE BLEACH . . .
CB: UH HUH.
GMH: I POURED LIQUID BLEACH ALL OVER HER . . .
GMH: . . . TO ANY DNA. AND I KNEW, I KNEW BLEACH WOULD NOT DESTROY FIBERS . . .
GMH: BUT I, THAT ANY DNA SHE MAY HAVE PICKED UP FROM MY CLOTHES, SHE’D BEEN WEARING MY CLOTHES FOR NOW WHAT, THREE DAYS. . .
CB: RIGHT.
GMH: OR SOMETHING AND . . .
CB: UH
GMH: SHE, YOU KNOW, AND SO I POURED LIQUID BLEACH OVER HER AND AGAIN THIS IS NOT TO, DONE TO PRECLUDE IDENTIFICATION . . .
CB: UH
GMH: OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON . . .
GMH: UH, OTHER THAN AT THAT TIME I DIDN’T KNOW THAT I’D EVEN BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH HER. SO UH, AND I, I FELT, I KNEW THE BODY WOULD BE FOUND SOONER OR LATER, THESE BODIES, THE BODY IN HERE SOONER OR LATER IS GONNA COME TO LIGHT.
GMH: IT IS. AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST BODY THAT’S BEEN DISCARDED HERE

There was mention of a dumpster searched in Church Point, LA, in the KATC update. This is very interesting, imo..

http://www.katc.com/full-coverage/searching-for-mickey-shunick/#fcanchor (transcript)

The state also lists all the search warrants they executed, including homes in Church Point, Crowley, Lafayette, Duson, and Lawtell. They've served search warrants for Lavergne's financial records, for vehicles belonging to Lavergne and others, medical records,

a Church Point dumpster,

Why the dumpster may be important.. serial killer GMH, had dumped bloody clothing of his victim in another dumpster in route to the 911 call location, where he was disposing items belonging to other victims..

There was mention of a dumpster searched in Church Point, LA, in the WATC update. This is very interesting, imo..

I thought it was too and wondered where in CP it was located.

Something else that piqued my interest was a house in Lafayette and Crowley. Rayne wasn't meantioned where it's believed his Mom lived. Maybe she's in between Crowley and Rayne? They list Lawtell but I am guessing that was BSL's place.Whose house in Lafayette?

Necrophilia and dismemberment, due to BS Lavergne's desecration of graves history and escalation, although not fact, are indicated, imo. Additional charges could be levied at any time before trial, as the investigation progresses.

The Schunick & Pate families & loved ones are in my heart & prayers, as they continue on their very long journey seeking truth & justice.

Investigators & Prosecutors will also need our prayers and the community's support for the very dark & treacherous road that they are going down..

'I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life’s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance'.

'But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy'.
Roger L. Depue

For a full-blown discussion of demonic possession and exorcism by the Catholic Church -- in the full presentation of five victims and their true stories -- I would read "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin. Warning: The book is very graphic. Having read it 20 years ago, I still can recall its contents and its graphic description of how demonic possession is introduced (Most of the time by sexual abuse of a child) and slowly grows into all-out demonic possession. Its affects on the priests and his assistants helping with the exorcism is included. Read at your own risk. It will change how you think about evil in the world.

If there were evidence of dismemberment, I'm pretty sure we'd see a charge for abuse of a corpse in addition to the obstruction charges.

Right. FWIW, I just talked to an attorney - he's not a criminal atty. He said that tampering with means moving it from the location of death. If they suspected any other evil acts, they would have added those in different legal terms to the document in addition to tampering.

He also said that the warning to anyone knowing where her body is does not mean that they think anyone necessarily does know where her body is besides BSL. It's a warning "just in case" anyone does. He says a statement the same or similar would be used in any case with a missing body.

It's possible he started answering questions and inadvertently admitted he had done it, then stopped talking.

This guy admitted and plead not guilty to murder so it does happen. The same county also had 2 confessions Who were found guilty for crimes it was later determined they did not commit.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20120720/NEWS021601/307200020/Edward-Laraby-not-guilty

Cpl Mouton said in an interview something about him talking at first - doing the usual fishing - what do you have on me game. I doubt he confessed, but maybe he wasn't saying "I don't know what you are talking about." The fact that he talked at all is a good thing.

If I was innocent and picked up for murder, the only thing I could say is "I'm innocent. I'm innocent." I don't think that's what he was saying when they picked him up and for a little while afterwards. They said he was "cooperating" at first, then stopped cooperating. So they probably got something to work with during the time of his "cooperation". I doubt that it was a confession, but I think it's definitely something good to work with at trial is good.

as you can see in this thread almost all of our original sleuthers are gone. we have 24 members and 34 guests. not all of this is due to the DWT of course but a lot of it is. and i'm sure if they log on now it will help solidify that for them

Seriously, I can say with 100% certainty that the bike is not under the truck. I can also say with 100% certainty that the truck headed in the opposite direction of Mickey and Brandon's truck are not the same. And yep when this stuff gets brought up again I quit reading and it looks like I'm headed down that road again. All I can do is hope there is an update on the news that she has been found or that there is some other info/update that has been released. I'm going to try and catch up this morning since I'm a few pages back, but it looks like its not worth it. Not that it will ruin the thread or anything lol. And it's JMO.

For a full-blown discussion of demonic possession and exorcism by the Catholic Church -- in the full presentation of five victims and their true stories -- I would read "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin. Warning: The book is very graphic. Having read it 20 years ago, I still can recall its contents and its graphic description of how demonic possession is introduced (Most of the time by sexual abuse of a child) and slowly grows into all-out demonic possession. Its affects on the priests and his assistants helping with the exorcism is included. Read at your own risk. It will change how you think about evil in the world.
There's an order of missionary priests based in Texas that specialized in exorcism. One of their best rode on horseback along the Rio Grande searching & helping. He once told me that he had seen enough evil there that he hoped he could give his work over to another priest. He specialized in what he called the 'Toltec devil cult' that's allegedly still current along the border. He always scared the daylights out of me on th few occasions that I saw him. He had a stare...

Seriously, I can say with 100% certainty that the bike is not under the truck. I can also say with 100% certainty that the truck headed in the opposite direction of Mickey and Brandon's truck are not the same. And yep when this stuff gets brought up again I quit reading and it looks like I'm headed down that road again. All I can do is hope there is an update on the news that she has been found or that there is some other info/update that has been released. I'm going to try and catch up this morning since I'm a few pages back, but it looks like its not worth it. Not that it will ruin the thread or anything lol. And it's JMO.

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth!!!!

aviatrix, thanx for sharing..I read Malachi Martin's exorcism book twice, a few years ago due to a very traumatic experience with evil. It sure changed me and in a way changed my life and beliefs.
It is amazing at the shortened life span of priests who perform exorcisms due to the evil they incur.
I Researched evil, exorcisms, and interviewed a local Catholic Priest, and then actually emailed Pope John Paul II, at the Vatican, with many specific questions. Primarily due to info of a memo from the Vatican to Train more Priests in the art of exorcism due to the escalation of mass murders & other evil around the world.
Received an email from the CIA stating that you can't email the leader of a sovereign nation.LOL

Ironically Pope Benedict was over the exorcism division of the Catholic Church prior to becoming the Pope.

With that said, there are many indicators that BS Lavergne is pure evil; the Devil's Deciple, imo.
BSL's church visits still has me scratching my head as to his intent/motives..

Interesting that someone asked if BSL took Mickey's nose ring. Satanist do not wear yellow gold, only white gold. Imo, this is why SK Gary Hilton didn't remove Meredith Emerson's navel ring.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWSBNmCtAk"]Pope Benedict XVI setting up exorcism squads to fight rising - YouTube[/ame]

YIKES!!! Noooooo Thankyou. The most horror I've ever been able to subject myself to reading or watching is this case, Elizabeth Smart's, Jaycee Dugard's interviews, and A Time to Kill. When it comes to fictional horror, I could barely handle the movie Scream - seriously. This stuff if SCARY and DISTURBING. :ohoh:

aviatrix, thanx for sharing..I read Malachi Martin's exorcism book twice, a few years ago. Researched exorcisms, and emailed Pope John Paul at the Vatican, with many questions. Primarily due to info of a memo from the Vatican to Train more Priests in the art of exorcism due to the escalation of mass murders & other evil around the world.
Received an email from the CIA stating that you can't email the leader of a sovereign nation.LOL

Ironically Pope Benedict was over the exorcism division of the Catholic Church prior to becoming the Pope.

With that said, there are many indicators that BS Lavergne is pure evil; the Devil's Deciple, imo.

Interesting that someone asked if BSL took Mickey's nose ring. Satanist do not wear yellow gold, only white gold.

Pope Benedict XVI setting up exorcism squads to fight rising - YouTube

Funny that the CIA intercepted your email.

I don't think BSL considers himself as working for the evil one. I can't even type the name because it scares me to. I think he considers himself normal and lies to himself. Going to that Church was a way to look innocent all these years as well as a way to lie to himself as well as the public. Or do all these serial killers acknowledge being evil? I don't think he wants to be considered evil?? Am I totally off base here?

I thought it was too and wondered where in CP it was located.

Something else that piqued my interest was a house in Lafayette and Crowley. Rayne wasn't meantioned where it's believed his Mom lived. Maybe she's in between Crowley and Rayne? They list Lawtell but I am guessing that was BSL's place.Whose house in Lafayette?

Maybe the girlfriend lived in Lafayette??

What makes you so certain? Unless you were there or privy to LE info, I don't see how you could be 100% certain.
One of the reasons that I have stopped posting on this thread because the opinion that there might be even a 1% possibility that the bike is under the truck is clearly not welcome here. In my opinion...those of us who were open to the possibility have been pushed away. Too bad, lots of good posters lost because of it.
Peace out.

aviatrix, thanx for sharing..I read Malachi Martin's exorcism book twice, a few years ago due to a very traumatic experience with evil. It sure changed me and in a way changed my life and beliefs.
It is amazing at the shortened life span of priests who perform exorcisms due to the evil they incur.
I Researched evil, exorcisms, and interviewed a local Catholic Priest, and then actually emailed Pope John Paul II, at the Vatican, with many specific questions. Primarily due to info of a memo from the Vatican to Train more Priests in the art of exorcism due to the escalation of mass murders & other evil around the world.

Interesting that someone asked if BSL took Mickey's nose ring. Satanist do not wear yellow gold, only white gold.

Pope Benedict XVI setting up exorcism squads to fight rising - YouTube

I like the last line, "Thank God we have a Pope that wants to fight the Devil"

I was telling my mother in law about this case and how scary it is raising children these days with so much evil prowling about the Earth. She sensed my fear and reassured me that my keeping my family and myself close to the Eucharist may protect us. I pray she is right!

Maybe the girlfriend lived in Lafayette??

I did a wee bit of sleuthing on that subject last week and if I'm correct, she is petite and blonde and does not live in Lafayette. I'll say no more and please don't private message me about it. The truth will come out soon enough.:twocents:

This is exactly what everyone on this site has been screaming for.... We all wanted to know what they had against him to hold up the charges. Sure we don't know every mundane detail, but we know LE has been working on piecing this puzzle together. I don't see him slipping out of the noose. This pretty much seals his fate. I never get home before 10 but tonite I did oddly, turned on the TV and it was perfect timing. I'm always a day late, a dollar short.

Can we NOW finally stop saying she is under the FWT on St Landry road? Please?

So well said whether it was a typo or not. But this is so disturbing and sickening to me. "Killed in a atrocious or cruel manner."

Just want to post that I have never seen anyone personally attacked here on WS so the talk about the DWT and sticking up for other people getting attacked really has no standing and is getting old. It's not true. Mods wouldn't allow that to happen here and I have only seen kindness from posters on this site. I'm not sure why ever so often this same topic (not the DWT but the attacks over the DWT) keep coming up. It's not helpful to Mickey, it makes posters leave, etc. If you want to talk about how you see ET in the DWT or enhance the pictures until they are unrecognizable go right ahead but we have a right to say we think this sleuthing has already been done/isn't helpful, but please don't say we personally attack you because that's just not the case.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

YIKES!!! Noooooo Thankyou. The most horror I've ever been able to subject myself to reading or watching is this case, Elizabeth Smart's, Jaycee Dugard's interviews, and A Time to Kill. When it comes to fictional horror, I could barely handle the movie Scream - seriously. This stuff if SCARY and DISTURBING. :ohoh:

I agree with you! I really can't stand watching or reading fictional horror - I see no logical reason for any of it and IMO it just feeds psychotic minds, or gives criminals a *road-map* and scares the bejesus out of the rest of us. I do like watching true crime shows, especially ones that show the bad guys getting caught. I'm really enjoying the Final Witness shows on ABC - here's a link: http://abc.go.com/watch/final-witness/SH55206839/VD55220292/vixens-elixir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required