LA Attorney can't get his story straight

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anything would have been better than what he said. For crying out loud, if stumped he should have just said "excuse me Kathy, I have to take a dump, be right back with ya on that. "

Somebody tell him I charged 150.00 an hr for my wisdom & quick come backs.

OMG!!!! LMAO!!!!:rotfl::laughbig:

It's a pretty well established fact that people touch their noses when telling a lie.

LA's Atty can't keep his hand off of his nose.

It's strange Pinocio's 'nose' grew when he lied. The more science finds out, the more science is finding out those 'old wives tales' are pretty acurate.

and, "they don't say that for nuffin'."

It's a pretty well established fact that people touch their noses when telling a lie.

LA's Atty can't keep his hand off of his nose.

It's strange Pinocio's 'nose' grew when he lied. The more science finds out, the more science is finding out those 'old wives tales' are pretty acurate.

and, "they don't say that for nuffin'."

Maybe why Michael Jackson has had so much plastic surgery on HIS nose!

This must be what happens when you look for the "best deal" under Attorneys in the Yellow Pages. Not cheap, but PRICELESS !

"Did I see it" ? Another fine quote from the FINE professionals defending the Anthony family.

All joking aside, does anyone know where these attorneys went to law school?

Look at it this way, someone has to graduate at the top of the class, and someone at the bottom. Be careful which one you choose. :)

I'm wondering how long LA's attorney will remain his attorney. If he's pro bono too, I don't think it would be worth the grief, for the attorney.

Look at it this way, someone has to graduate at the top of the class, and someone at the bottom. Be careful which one you choose. :)

I'm wondering how long LA's attorney will remain his attorney. If he's pro bono too, I don't think it would be worth the grief, for the attorney.

iirc his office is like right across the hall of a's atty......hmmmm perhaps his fingers should have walked a bit more....lets see sister gets her atty thru the jail house inmates---

He's certainly making quite a name for himself...:doh:

Someone ought to start a "foot in mouth" comments by players thread.

Like the moron on the defense team that said Caylee is dead. Wait, when did he say that? Around the 15th of November perhaps? I'm going to check that out. I think the guy's last name was Black.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl
Back