LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've listened or watched a few of his YouTubes and am now thinking that all the sources who are trying to link him to this radical group or that radical group are really barking up the wrong tree (or trees).

[video=twitter;754809443276120064]https://twitter.com/kmbc/status/754809443276120064[/video]

I've listened or watched a few of his YouTubes and am now thinking that all the sources who are trying to link him to this radical group or that radical group are really barking up the wrong tree (or trees).

yeah, I don't know how to make it not do that. It happens automatically

I agree. I was just trying to think of how to word a post saying almost the same thing. Reading through his Twitter, you can tell this is just his form of "payback" to LE for all the "injustices" he feels were done on his people.

HMS Hood should be here anytime now to post about the Injustice Collector theory. It actually fits this time, IMO.

I think you might be right and none of it makes any sense. Reading all his SM and the amazon bio and watching the youtube videos I feel like I'm reading about two different people. A life coach?

Imagine this; you are standing by a large pool of water and you throw in a stone that causes ripples in the water. The size, shape, and beauty of the ripples you create depends on the way you stand, the angle of your arm as you throw, the size of the stone and the concentration and the force with which you throw the stone. You do exactly the same thing with the laws that regulate the cosmos by your mental state of mind, emotions, and with your thoughts and intent.

What... ?

Wow! I was looking through his Twitter followers and found that he was followed by a prime time TV actor (JW - recently spoke out at the BET Awards), as well as a local (to me) TV news reporter. Hopefully, this is allowed. If not, please delete.

I haven't seen his tweets. What is his Twitter address please?

[video=twitter;754823788873785344]https://twitter.com/TRex21/status/754823788873785344[/video]

"Interesting" would probably not be my word of choice, especially after attempting to make it through one of his video clips (bodycam footage in Dallas pt2. to be exact). J.s.

Wow! I was looking through his Twitter followers and found that he was followed by a prime time TV actor (JW - recently spoke out at the BET Awards), as well as a local (to me) TV news reporter. Hopefully, this is allowed. If not, please delete.

I wonder if people will be unfollowing soon.

[video=youtube;9_5QHKoA3Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5QHKoA3Kg[/video]

Gavin Long video.

Link upthread (CBS)

Lawl 😳😳😳

He calls the bruhs N-ggah's?????😳😳😳
I lost count of how many times he said the "F" word

Everyone needs to watch this video 😡

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

I heard this earlier, am now hearing it again, that the shooter now identified as Gavin Long of Kansas City may be associated with Sovereign Citizen movement. - via MSNBC Pete Williams. emphasis on "may"

From a google search, some sources of info on Sovereign Citizen Movement, w much, much, much more at links.

"Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement
The sovereign citizen movement is a loose grouping of American and Canadian litigants, commentators, tax protesters and financial-scheme promoters. Self-described sovereign citizens take the position that they are answerable only to their particular interpretation of the common law and are not subject to any statutes or proceedings at the federal, state, or municipal levels; that they do not recognize United States currency; or that they ar…"

"What is a Sovereign Citizen? - Forbes www.forbes.com/sites/jjmacnab/2012/02/13/what-is-a-sovereign-citizen
Feb 13, 2012 · J MacNab is one of the nation’s leading experts on Sovereign Citizens, Tax Protesters, U.S. paramilitary “militia” groups, and related anti ..."

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2010/april/sovereigncitizens_041310
"FBI The Sovereign Citizen Movement
www.fbi.gov › News › Stories › 2010 › April

Sovereign citizens
are anti-government extremists who believe that ... four men affiliated with the sovereign citizen movement were arrested by the Nevada Joint ... "

There's a lot of new info on Twitter #GavinEugeneLong

Not surprising.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper