LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Off topic. I will stay away as I can't afford to be contacted by travel agents. Lol. Hmmmmm

Wow! I was looking through his Twitter followers and found that he was followed by a prime time TV actor (JW - recently spoke out at the BET Awards), as well as a local (to me) TV news reporter. Hopefully, this is allowed. If not, please delete.

Even NUTS have followers. They are not always easy to identify. Sometimes, yes, but not always. JMO

I wonder if people will be unfollowing soon.

I know I would, but I don't think I would've followed that murderer to begin with, he was wayyyy below my thoughts and opinions. JMHO

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

Even NUTS have followers. They are not always easy to identify. Sometimes, yes, but not always. JMO

OT: I have some impressive followers but I've also been blocked by a news outlet (only the sports side though), a famous troll, and wannabe public servant.

Twitter is its own special asylum.

Boy, am I confused! Is the killer Gavin Long with a pseudonym? JMO

***Warning: this video contains adult language that some may find offensive***

[video=youtube;9_5QHKoA3Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5QHKoA3Kg[/video]

Gavin Long video.

Link upthread (CBS)

Is that him talking? Lots of good advice. Get a lot of different skills. Don't have kids you don't support. Cut down on smoking weed. What else? Interesting. Seemed like he was together. I wonder what went wrong?

Is that him talking? Lots of good advice. Get a lot of different skills. Don't have kids you don't support. Cut down on smoking weed. What else? Interesting. Seemed like he was together. I wonder what went wrong?

I liked "Don't F too many Ho's" the best. Nice guy.

Right? Marine, student, wannabe self help and fitness guru... then this.

Its not making a particle of sense to me, with what we know so far.

He read 135 books last year alone. Thats a whole lot more than I read last year, I hate to admit.

Nation of Islam can sound rational too...til you get to the crazy treasonous part...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back