LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see posts from about an hour ago that there was a standoff at his house? Was that incorrect? Were they just maybe searching his house carefully out of an abundance of caution and that's why they cleared the area?

Remember that video posted upstream by the lady with the child in the car? She kept saying he was military, I figured bc he was in fatigues, turned out she was right. I never expected that, a Marine. Disgraceful!!! I'm sure fellow Marines are appalled that it was one of their own! Jmo, moo.

"I was a Christian. I was a Muslim. Now my religion is justice."

[video=youtube;kGuUq6eUoFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuUq6eUoFw[/video]

I'm sorry you've had that experience. I can't say it's familiar to me though. I know lots people who care about anyone murdered no matter who pulled the trigger. I've seen threads here where other posters care about victims and race or gender or age or profession don't matter. Just look at the outpouring for the officers in Dallas or the officers today. We care about victims and we want to see justice.

Thanks Blue, but I wasn't referring to police officers though. I was talking about the other races who are also shot, and killed by police officer more often each year than AAs. I rarely see those cases but then I do know those of other races who have been shot and killed by a cop doesn't seem to get the national media attention nor the outrage.

There is no doubt in my mind that a tiny minority of our nationwide 800K police officers fell through the cracks and shouldn't have ever become officers to begin with. These bad cops shoot people of all races and the bad cops come from all races as well. I detest bad cops as much as I highly admire all the other many thousands of good officers who are nothing like the few bad cops.

Even when we once again have another tragic thread going about another cop/s killing the subject seems to drift to the few bad cops which is totally irrelevant to the honorable officers who have coldly been murdered way too often lately.

If these sick cop hating killers want to murder a cop to appease their blind hatred then why not hunt the one cop down, one at a time, that they actually thought used excessive force when killing a black victim? Why target all cops for what a teeny tiny minority does? That's the part I will never understand. All I know all of these violent acts perpetrated by hatred against all cops in general must stop! Violence, death threats, and intimidation tactics never has solved one thing and it never will. Angry voices of yells/screams/chants and threats aren't a solution for anything. This kind of rhetoric incites more violence committed on those who sacrifice every day to make us all safe and they are the only way for us to maintain a lawful nation. We ask so much of them and give so little in return.:(

Interesting, He has some good things to say such as that men should control themselves. Very arrogant. I wonder what made him go from talk to action? He seemed rather in love with himself.

Yes an inflated sense of knowledge and power that he wanted to impart to 'his people' Rather preachy in his approach.
On one hand you have a person that follows a healthy peaceful lifestyle (yoga and foods) but then says that blood and revenue are the only things that get results.
He said he wasn't going to be kidnapped and would stand his ground.
My concern is how many new followers he may have thanks to the media sharing his vids and tweets. IMO

And in his videos with all his problack talk...then he ends up killing a black cop.

Ironic. To say the least.

Interesting, He has some good things to say such as that men should control themselves. Very arrogant. I wonder what made him go from talk to action? He seemed rather in love with himself.

Please y'all don't be upset with me but I agree with human about him being arrogant and loving "ME". My way or no way and the heck with what other people think. And the language he used?? I can't imagine trying to tutor someone to a better way of life by his actions. He talked about the mob, etc and how people take your money. IDK

Maybe my thoughts might be different if he had not killed LEO whom are trying to protect us from any harm. JMHO

human, you were the last to respond to the post so I just picked yours up, thanks

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

Well, I live in a country now where it is warm and everyone is outside. I hear American men say the most horrible of things. The older ones especially think they are a gift to women. Tourists. I was out using my iPad by the internet cafe. It is not open on weekends but I can get a signal because I have a contract for the net.I am retired. Some whack job old man tourist came up and asked me if I was interested in a golden shower.

It has been an eye or should I say ear opener to me to hear what men say. These are well to do guys. GL is simply talking the way his buddies talk. Rich guys talk about dinner, drinks, jewelry for what they want.

That does not surprise me in the least, sadly. And if any of them ever commit a mass murder, you can be sure WSers will be just as hot on the trail of all their spurious utterances.

Does not truly matter, but the past week I have wondered, if some of the reletlessness, from all over , for like of a better word, going off, one after the other is more like a ball going a hill? Empowering?

Casue if that is the case it makes it scarier if that is possible. Honestly, kinda wish they would have pushed both conventions back a couple of weeks, but were so afraid to look like we are impacted- could be a choice we might regret moreso than quitting all this "we wont let them impact us" rhetoric.

IMO, sometimes it might be smarter to acknowledge such, and respond more correctly.

They have peroid. We know it . They knoew it-why give them huge targets now??
Were not allowed to do politics here, and there are reasons for that- in this climate, I fear we may be talking about why they were not pushed back in light of the "state of affairs" this week.

Why play with fire, when there seem to be a lot of matches around?

Golly, I just avoided clicking on latest news link, I told myself I shall wait - feel weary... Last three weeks was the first time since I have been here, for like 10 days in a row , one thread had not gotten to the "slower" pace before another one happened.

Well, I live in a country now where it is warm and everyone is outside. I hear American men say the most horrible of things. The older ones especially think they are a gift to women. Tourists. I was out using my iPad by the internet cafe. It is not open on weekends but I can get a signal because I have a contract for the net.I am retired. Some whack job old man tourist came up and asked me if I was interested in a golden shower.

It has been an eye or should I say ear opener to me to hear what men say. These are well to do guys. GL is simply talking the way his buddies talk. Rich guys talk about dinner, drinks, jewelry for what they want.

I'm a 55 year old American man who would never contemplate saying such vile things about women.

It shouldn't matter if it's some "old" guy or a young guy saying these things. It's not right. JMO

Please y'all don't be upset with me but I agree with human about him being arrogant and loving "ME". My way or no way and the heck with what other people think. And the language he used?? I can't imagine trying to tutor someone to a better way of life by his actions. He talked about the mob, etc and how people take your money. IDK

Maybe my thoughts might be different if he had not killed LEO whom are trying to protect us from any harm. JMHO

human, you were the last to respond to the post so I just picked yours up, thanks

#PrayforBatonRouge ��

Narcissistic Personality Disorder can combine delusions of grandeur and inflated sense of self with distorted perceptions of other(lesser) people, and can also include justifications of violent behavior. (narcissistic entitlement)

However, a lot of these types also tend to wash out of the military because they don't do well with teamwork and have a very hard time with authority. Yet that didn't happen here.

ETA: I posted this before I watched the video above. I'm no doctor, but I definitely think NPD probably fits now, IMO.

He also seems to be anti gay (from his tweets).

His instagram too. (Which is apparently down?) He had a lot of ideas about how other people should behave.

The alpha male vs. beta male crap makes me want to puke.

Long may claim no affiliation to any groups but that doesn't mean that's true or that certain groups influenced him in his murderous actions. JMO

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/b...ckers-on-youtube-channel-video/#ixzz4EicwUjlZ

He probably was a member once, but he became so arrogant that no way was he going to be a member of anything because he was beyond them. He was the voice that people should listen to. He was spiritually evolved. Everyone else needed to catch up by learning from HIM.

I see posts from about an hour ago that there was a standoff at his house? Was that incorrect? Were they just maybe searching his house carefully out of an abundance of caution and that's why they cleared the area?

From what I've read, police went to the shooters home in K.S and there is someone inside with a gun. It appears to be a standoff at this point. It's been going on for several hours.
According to KCTV, police have surrounded his home, in the 1100 block of East 77th Terrace. They say a person is inside with a gun.

http://www.wibw.com/content/news/387180291.html

"I was a Christian. I was a Muslim. Now my religion is justice."

[video=youtube;kGuUq6eUoFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGuUq6eUoFw[/video]

What are the images of his artwork hanging on his wall?
What does the 3 initials mean on his hat & bracelet--is it just a designer logo?

I'm a 55 year old American man who would never contemplate saying such vile things about women.

It shouldn't matter if it's some "old" guy or a young guy saying these things. It's not right. JMO

Thanks Ranch. There are still some gentlemen around!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleepy2024
Back