LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I only saw two 'Dallas' videos on his Twitter. Was there another one? I saw Pt 2 and Pt3.

I seen that 's video ��
He was disturbed and I am in no way making any excuses for what or why he did the things he did.
I'm angry that BR LE is dealing with this mess again. JMO

#PrayforBatonRouge ��

Totally agree.
RIP Officers

PBSO ‏@PBCountySheriff [video=twitter;754776584830287873]https://twitter.com/PBCountySheriff/status/754776584830287873[/video]
Officer Montrell Jackson. One of the cops killed today in #BatonRouge. We have the watch from here. #RIP

I hadn't teared up all day until I saw this.

Is that him talking? Lots of good advice. Get a lot of different skills. Don't have kids you don't support. Cut down on smoking weed. What else? Interesting. Seemed like he was together. I wonder what went wrong?

Ok, granted, good advice (except for smoking weed lol jmo moo med patient here o/t), however, talking bad about about other races, and what a hypocrite to talk about bad karma and energy in the universe or whatever he said, he sounds like a <mod snip> gangster to put it nicely, jmo, moo.

[video=twitter;754823788873785344]https://twitter.com/TRex21/status/754823788873785344[/video]

Interesting, He has some good things to say such as that men should control themselves. Very arrogant. I wonder what made him go from talk to action? He seemed rather in love with himself.

In one video posted in recent weeks, Long left a cryptic message that may have foretold Sunday’s attack. And though he said he was once a member of the Nation of Islam, the radical sect led by Louis Farrakhan, Long also said that he had no affiliations with outside groups.

“I thought my own thoughts. I made my own decisions. I’m the one who’s got to listen the judgement. That’s it. And my heart is pure,” he said.
Long may claim no affiliation to any groups but that doesn't mean that's true or that certain groups influenced him in his murderous actions. JMO

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/b...ckers-on-youtube-channel-video/#ixzz4EicwUjlZ

Not for me either. It's all so bizarre. He had no criminal record until today, is that right?

Hi blue

Yes, you are correct. That's what I heard from CNN news but LE in the news conference told us today not to listen to the media, only to what they would tell us to be the truth.

#PrayforBatonRouge &#127895;

im not sure what people are missing in his videos, what is confusing about how he got to this point?

he makes it very clear for quite some time that he believes you have to fight back with violent revolution if you are being oppressed.

so he did. he was very impressed with the dallas shooter and that finally showed him that his ideas could be acted upon, and that it would be greatly noticed.

someone mentioned his participation in the nation of islam - did you also notice that he made a really specific video recently that explicitly stated he was not "Affiliated" with them, or affiliated with any other group, did that sound familiar to anyone? why would someone make a video like that very directly stating what groups they are or are not affiliated with?

(I feel like I need brain bleach after watching his videos.)

Hi blue

Yes, you are correct. That's what I heard from CNN news but LE in the news conference told us today not to listen to the media, only to what they would tell us to be the truth.

#PrayforBatonRouge &#55356;&#57239;

Thanks.

1pm tomorrow seems like a long time from now.

NBC News &#8207;@NBCNews 5m5 minutes ago
Brad Garafola, 24-year law enforcement veteran, was 1 of 3 killed in Baton Rouge shooting http://nbcnews.to/29NGoZH

When Tonja Garafola turned off the interstate to head to B-Quik convenience store on Airline Highway Sunday morning to meet her husband, she ran into a sea of police cars. It was there she discovered he was one of three officers killed by what authorities have identified as a man with a rifle.

Brad Garafola, 45, with the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office, was working extra duty at the store and his shift had ended at 8 a.m. He was one of three officers killed during a shoot out around 8:30 a.m.

It was the last shift Brad Garafola had to work before heading out Monday for vacation plans, Tonja Garafola said.

More:
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_deb362e6-4c72-11e6-b423-af442432b496.html

Actually, it all seems relatively simple to me. If you have a death wish, by all means kill a police officer. You will either be killed in a shootout or killed by lethal injection. There's no other option!

Actually, it all seems relatively simple to me. If you have a death wish, by all means kill a police officer. You will either be killed in a shootout or killed by lethal injection. There's no other option!

I think that this event is a little more than a case of suicide by cop. JMO

I liked "Don't F too many Ho's" the best. Nice guy.

Well, I live in a country now where it is warm and everyone is outside. I hear American men say the most horrible of things. The older ones especially think they are a gift to women. Tourists. I was out using my iPad by the internet cafe. It is not open on weekends but I can get a signal because I have a contract for the net.I am retired. Some whack job old man tourist came up and asked me if I was interested in a golden shower.

It has been an eye or should I say ear opener to me to hear what men say. These are well to do guys. GL is simply talking the way his buddies talk. Rich guys talk about dinner, drinks, jewelry for what they want.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back