DNA Solves
DNA Solves
July 17, 2016
11:09 pm EST

Elizabeth Vowell ‏@ElizabethWAFB
Officials answering questions from media shortly. @Kiran_WAFB will be there

#PrayforBatonRouge 🎗

Where can I find the post with a link to his travels to other countries? TYIA

I know in one of his videos here he talks about it and I also saw it in one of the MSM articles posted (though I don't remember which one, and I don't know if they independently confirmed that or if they themselves were just going off of what he said in the video.)

Where can I find the post with a link to his travels to other countries? TYIA

If I'm not mistaken, the shooter was selling a book on Amazon and I get the impression it was in his "bio" as the author. It was posted previously. I'll see if I can find it.

He is also an author of a number of books on Amazon.

About the Author
Cosmo is a nutritionist, life coach, dietitian, personal trainer, author and spiritual advisor. At the age of sixteen, after self-educating himself about fitness, nutrition, and diet, Cosmo lost over eighty pounds in six months. He then joined the United States Marine Corps and earned the rank of Sergeant (E-5) in less than three years as one of the Corps most physically fit Marines. During his five years as a Marine, Cosmo spent two years in Japan and did one tour in Iraq. While stationed in San Diego, California, Cosmo became a highly esteemed and sought after nutritionist and personal trainer. After completing an Associate’s degree in General Studies at Central Texas College, Cosmo then attended Clark Atlanta University to further his education. After a year and a half at Clark Atlanta as a dean’s list student, he had a spiritual revelation that resulted in him dropping out of college, selling his two cars, giving away all of his material possessions, packing two suitcases and journeying to Africa—his ancestral homeland. While in Africa, Cosmo’s spiritual journey took him across Rwanda, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt, Ghana and Burkina Faso. During that time, he frequented the highly treasured and revered mountainous regions of Africa and was taught by Africa’s native spiritual practitioners and elder holistic healers. Cosmo has been an avid student of nutrition, health, fitness, personal transformation and spiritual mastery since the age of sixteen. He conducts sports nutrition workshops locally, nationally, and internationally. He has traveled nationally to over thirty States in the U.S., and internationally to The Bahamas, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Maldives (Island country near India), Iraq, and Africa to name a few. In addition to over twelve years of health, fitness, and nutrition experience, Cosmo also has extensive sports nutrition, life-coach, and spiritual counseling experience with fitness enthusiasts, professional athletes and spiritual seekers. In one-on-one sessions, he coaches his clients on ways to create a daily food plan that is successful and can be maintained over the long-term. He also helps them reach their optimal weight, diet, spiritual and personal growth goals.”​

Foxfire: This was the post I was referencing.

Kansas City reporters who tried to knock on the door at an address associated with Long at 1166 East 77th Terrace said the person who answered was carrying a high-powered gun. Police blocked the street off a short time later and an apparent standoff began.

A family member told KMBC 9 News that the person who had the gun at the house is in police custody.

FBI and Kansas City, Mo. officers were also spotted at an apartment at 80th and Campbell and were seen loading boxes into a vehicle. Officers at the apartment building confirmed that the search was connected to the shootings in Louisiana.

The FBI Kansas City Division issued a statement late Sunday to KMBC 9 News:

"The FBI Kansas City Division, in conjunction with our local law enforcement partners, have been working throughout the day in furtherance of the investigation stemming from the incidents that occurred earlier today in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The FBI has had a lawful presence regarding this investigation in areas throughout Kansas City and will continue to provide support and resources locally regarding the investigation."
http://m.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city-man-identified-as-shooting-in-baton-rouge-killings/40753300

I know in one of his videos here he talks about it and I also saw it in one of the MSM articles posted (though I don't remember which one, and I don't know if they independently confirmed that or if they themselves were just going off of what he said in the video.)

I'm not sure if I should believe anything that this miscreant says as being the truth.

That would make sense. One too many and the bucket spilled over. It could be as simple as someone gave him toast instead of French toast.

You cannot please injustice collectors, let alone reason with them. They are never happy.

Their view of the world is black and white. They are absolutists.

On Wound Collectors
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycatcher/201509/wound-collectors

The Dangerous Injustice Collector: Behaviors of Someone Who Never Forgets, Never Forgives, Never Lets Go, and Strikes Back!
http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/vio.2014.1509

Psychology of Terrorism - National Criminal Justice Reference Service
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/208552.PDF

Identifying The Next Mass Murderer—Before It’s Too Late
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ntifying-the-next-mass-murderer-it-s-too-late

I agree. I was just trying to think of how to word a post saying almost the same thing. Reading through his Twitter, you can tell this is just his form of "payback" to LE for all the "injustices" he feels were done on his people.

HMS Hood should be here anytime now to post about the Injustice Collector theory. It actually fits this time, IMO.

Ugh! Not again! :mad: :furious:

First Dallas and now Baton Rouge.

I would not be surprised if Gavin Long is an injustice collector/grudge holder/injustice creator. Almost every mass killer has been an injustice collector as far as I have noticed.
I posted the above 3 hours ago. :D

I knew you'd be here sooner or later.

I posted the above 3 hours ago. :D

I knew you'd be here sooner or later.

I knew rather quickly that the killer is an injustice collector. I cannot think many mass killers who are not injustice collectors, which would be gang killings. Even than, gang leaders order killings because they are very paranoid and harbor grudges.

"Matthew Gerald

Officer Matthew Gerald of Denham Springs leaves behind a wife and two kids, according to WAFB.

He graduated from Baton Rouge Police Academy in March and had just been released to work on his own on July 5, his wife told WAFB.

He was a former Marine and Black Hawk crew chief in the Army who "lived to be a patriot," his friend Nick Lambert said. The two served together as Black Hawk crew chiefs, he said.

Despite his short stature, his Louisiana drawl and larger than life personality made him stand out in a crowd, Lambert said.

"He was one of the true Americans that lived to be a patriot," Lambert said."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-rouge-officer-profiles/index.html

"Brad Garafola

Deputy Brad Garafola, a married father of four, had been with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office for 24 years, according to WAFB.

He was selected as the Civil Deputy of the Month in January 2013.

His brother Brett Garafola confirmed his death in a Facebook post, according to WAFB.

"Brad, I love you very much my brother. I respect and appreciate everything you did for us, this city, and your job to protect and serve," he wrote."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-rouge-officer-profiles/index.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. MLK Jr.

I think this really is going to be a huge problem. LE all over the US were looking at ways to deal with racism in the police department . Many departments admit there are issues and they were doing things such as in Dallas to improve. And they sure had!

Things have to change in a different direction now. It is not for me to say how. I think these protests and now the killings show that there needs to be dialogue engaging the POC because LE cannot go out in uniforms with no protection, I think everyone can agree that is no longer possible. Trust has to be established between LE and POC. . Working together. Communication. Making solutions together. Listening. Being heard. People's concerns , LE and POC, must be heard and acknowledged. The concerns cannot be dismissed. That causes resentment and lack of cooperation.

Like all issues, though, only a small portion of people will engage in the work. Then when a decision is made, those that did not participate will start in on how terrible the decisions are.

http://www.wfxg.com/story/32464339/kansas-city-police-surround-home-of-baton-rouge-shooter
Kansas City police surround home of Baton Rouge shooter
Updated: Sunday, July 17th 2016, 10:41 pm EDT
A man believed to have taken part in the shooting that killed at least three police officers from Baton Rouge, LA was from the metro area.
Sources tell KCTV5 the shooter’s name is Gavin Eugene Long.
On Sunday evening, police taped off a scene believed to be Long's most recent home in the 1100 block of East 77th Terrace.
Police surrounding the home and say there is a person inside with a gun. They are treating the area as if there is an imminent threat to surrounding residents and businesses.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back