LA - Baton Rouge. 3 officers killed/3 wounded, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree with everything you have said here. If anyone is interested in seeing what I think is an amazing example of how to begin the process togetherness, on FB search #wichitaproud.

I don't do Facebook. What is "wichitaproud"?

OK throwing this out there!! It sounds as if he flew all over the place. By that I mean someone who looks for "answers " to whatever, for a time in horricscopes. Then gets into a peroid of time where it might be astroids.

Then it might be standing upside for an hour a day. Then it might be water content in your body. You know what I am saying......................................

Its just all over the place. Reading about the book - the same thing happened that happened with the video in the car - I quit reading about the book, it sounded like an infomericial --- just buy this and everything, anything,and all things will be repaired!

Yeah. Melanin theory is apparently something that ties some of his interests together which is disturbing. It's a philosophy similar to what was used to classify Jews as inferior in the thirties, just with a slightly wider lens. So if that's true, I can kind of see why they are pushing the 'anti-government' angle so hard. It's not quite the full picture, but they are probably trying to keep a lid on things and not have more anger and fear and hate and more loss of life.

I agree with everything you have said here. If anyone is interested in seeing what I think is an amazing example of how to begin the process togetherness, on FB search #wichitaproud.

Former police chief from Minnesota. Very respected. This is the direction LE was going in enlightened places. But can it go on this way now?

With everyone potentially being armed, LE acts in a very aggressive manner. I don't see how this elephant is going to go away.

[video=youtube;WUpDcXjOgNc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUpDcXjOgNc[/video]

Hard time understanding!!!

Is anyone watching WAFB? The feed keeps pooping out and I don't want to miss the BRPD briefing.

to me it sounded just like a video someone would make when they were planning to do something terrible, except usually they would be proclaiming their allegiance or affiliation to something... in this case he took great care to say he wasnt affiliated with anything... i wonder why that might be...

Because he is the all knowing, the all seeing, the all wise. He has the answers. No one is leading him. He is a superior being

[h=2]Baton Rouge, La., Police Chief Carl Dabadie: 'We are a community that has been hurting the last 2 weeks and today did not help' - @ChrisCCourtney
[/h]

"Slain Baton Rouge police officer Montrell Jackson 'the backbone of the family,' uncle says."
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/baton_rouge_police_montrell_ja.html#incart_big-photo

"A relative of one of the slain Baton Rouge police officers said he knew, especially in recent days, that his nephew had a dangerous job. Sunday's news still shocked him.*

"It's rough, I'll be honest," said Charles Cavalier, who identified his nephew Montrell Jackson as one of the officers killed. "We never expected him to be gunned down like this.""

Snip

In*addition to Jackson's wife and an infant son, he also leaves behind a large, "close-knit" family, most of them in the Baton Rouge area, Cavalier said.

"It's going to be really hard," said Cavalier, of shouldering Jackson's loss. "He was really like the backbone of the family.""

#wefight in Des Moines is along the same lines. A way to get people talking and coming together and creating solutions rather than just living in narrow bubbles where the only things you ever hear about the 'other' are bad. A lot of this type of thing has been going on in many places, important collaborations between different people who care about communities, but unless you are involved with it directly, you may not know about it. It's not the most sensational stuff, so it gets less attention.

Is anyone watching WAFB? The feed keeps pooping out and I don't want to miss the BRPD briefing.

the link finally changed for me and it then went to a pre-recorded briefing but dont worry there wasnt really any info in it, seems like it happened maybe 40 minutes prior to it finally getting on the site and they did not carry it live

(as best as i can figure)

"Kristi Godal lived next door to Jackson in Denham Springs, she said, where Jackson had served as president of the neighborhood association. She also considered him a friend.

"I am just sick over it," said Godal. "He just became a Daddy."

Godal said she thought of Jackson often in recent days, wondering what it was like being a black police officer in Baton Rouge amid the tension between the*community and law enforcement. Numerous protests have taken place since Alton Sterling, who was black, was fatally*shot in an encounter with two Baton Rouge police officers July 5.

"Can you imagine what it felt like to be him the last two weeks?" she said she wondered.

Godal said she shared a recent Facebook post by Jackson, which circulated widely on social media Sunday, conveying his thoughts on that tension. His uncle had seen the post, and confirmed Jackson published it.

Jackson published the post July 8, three days after Sterling's fatal shooting and a day after the shooting of five police officers in Dallas."

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/baton_rouge_police_montrell_ja.html#incart_big-photo

WAFB ‏@WAFB [video=twitter;754888481759961088]https://twitter.com/WAFB/status/754888481759961088[/video]
Duane LeBlanc, band director @ Our Lady of Mercy Middle, played Taps on his porch in honor of BR officers killed

Anyone found any confimration that the trip to Dallas was related to his book??

FBI involment has to mean stuff

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801