Recovered/Located LA - Erin, 4 (deceased) & JB, 6, (safe) mother Callie Brunett killed & children missing, missing 2012 black Chrysler 200, Loranger, 13 Jun 2024

Agents want to know what happened to Callie Brunett, 35, of Loranger, and her two daughters, Erin - 3 and J - 6. Callie Brunett and Erin Brunett were murdered.

CLICK HERE to upload photos and video.

The FBI said it needs photos and video of the two girls, suspect Daniel Callihan, suspect Victoria Cox, or the stolen black 2012 Chrysler 200 with license plate - 859GML that was used to kidnap the girls. They said the timeline needed is Tuesday, June 11, through Thursday, June 13.

Agents added they also need to hear from people who may have come into contact with the victims and suspects in the case. Please call 1-800-225-5324 or CLICK HEREto submit your information.

Agents want to know what happened to Callie Brunett, 35, of Loranger, and her two daughters, Erin - 3 and J - 6. Callie Brunett and Erin Brunett were murdered.

CLICK HERE to upload photos and video.

The FBI said it needs photos and video of the two girls, suspect Daniel Callihan, suspect Victoria Cox, or the stolen black 2012 Chrysler 200 with license plate - 859GML that was used to kidnap the girls. They said the timeline needed is Tuesday, June 11, through Thursday, June 13.

Agents added they also need to hear from people who may have come into contact with the victims and suspects in the case. Please call 1-800-225-5324 or CLICK HEREto submit your information.

Good!!! I saw a few people who work at businesses and saw them (nothing official) so I am hoping they get tons of really good footage to show he knew JUST what he was doing. Which he did.

Here was the other thing I was waiting to become official. He was reported for abuse of a minor and the grand jury didn't indict. Although my opinion is that decision might have been made with some official pressure. Not the jurors alone.

The sister says his whole goal was to be a worse serial killer than their father and he admitted killing another man, as well.

This is new info to me!! He was contacting his half sister through CALLIES Facebook and messenger!!

“I had received messages off of Callie’s Facebook the day prior, saying that it was an emergency,” she said. “He called me like 13 times off messenger. And then, he was asking for money, but he wanted me to call not text.

Ugh! Tangipahoa is one parish over from where I live (in Louisiana, a parish is the equivalent to a county). Such a senseless tragedy. I hope justice is swift and I pray for the older daughter and the family.

Agree.

He currently shows up in public records at an address in Amite, LA. - IMO, he may have family at that location and/or uses that address to receive mail. He also shows up in Chitto & Brookhaven, MS.

I wonder if he met Cox recently, like maybe while he was in the mental facility? I don't find any records for her except a 2017 traffic violation in Shreveport City.
In a relationship since April 2024. Maybe she was lined up next as it’s looking like she is a Mother

Hemphill says her brother dated Callie on and off for a year. She decided to call the police in Louisiana to report her brother’s possible involvement.

Hemphill says she’s not surprised by Callihan’s actions because her family tried to warn the authorities.

“If they would have listened to us two years ago here in Lincoln County... I tried every day for the past two years. And I have proof. I tried.”
‘I’m just lost for words’: Sister of man arrested in deadly abduction case speaks out

Another reporter then asked, “Are you pretending to be crazy?”

Visibly agitated Callihan responded, “No I’m not pretending to be crazy, look me up in Region 8. Borderline, Multiple Personality Disorder. You better look it up. I’m not pretending to be crazy; I’m certified. I was only out of the nut house two weeks now.”
https://louisianaradionetwork.com/2...of-killing-a-loranger-woman-and-her-daughter/

the Lexapro made him do it :rolleyes:

Hemphill says her brother has been troubled his entire life and is a mastermind at crime. She says that his actions against Brunett’s family were horrific. She says her brother dated Brunett 13 years ago.

"I met her kids twice…I feel so bad for parents just like why," Hemphill said.
ETA proper link (oops)
Sister of man accused of killing a Louisiana mother and child claims she reported his prior crimes

So Callie and Callihan dated13 years ago? and not recently?? But his girlfriend Victoria (since April) lived just down the road a piece fromCallie and the girls? So is that how Callihan came back into proximity to Callie? Happenstance? And then what, obsessed with the girls?

Last edited:
Another reporter then asked, “Are you pretending to be crazy?”

Visibly agitated Callihan responded, “No I’m not pretending to be crazy, look me up in Region 8. Borderline, Multiple Personality Disorder. You better look it up. I’m not pretending to be crazy; I’m certified. I was only out of the nut house two weeks now.”
https://louisianaradionetwork.com/2...of-killing-a-loranger-woman-and-her-daughter/

the Lexapro made him do it :rolleyes:
I have a hunch his half-sister will testify against time and the jury will see him as the manipulative monster that he seems to be.

jmo

"Erin Brunett, a 3-year-old Louisiana girl who authorities say was abducted from her Loranger home last week and found dead in the woods outside of Jackson, Mississippi, appears to have died from suffocation, Jackson Police Chief Joseph Wade said in a press conference on Monday afternoon."

Here was the other thing I was waiting to become official. He was reported for abuse of a minor and the grand jury didn't indict. Although my opinion is that decision might have been made with some official pressure. Not the jurors alone.

The sister says his whole goal was to be a worse serial killer than their father and he admitted killing another man, as well.

You can't just say someone did something and they'll go and arrest them without presenting some evidence that it actually happened. Could you imagine how some ex-spouses, estranged relatives, etc. would react if they could?

This whole family sounds like a total trainwreck.

"When asked whether Mississippi would seek the death penalty, Wade said that decision would be made by prosecutors, but “I think if there is a case that would definitely rise to the level of the death penalty, this would be it – because I still have imprinted in my head the site of that 4-year-old, in the woods, dead.”

"We do not anticipate right now, on the state level, charging anybody else outside of those two,” Wade said Monday. “The city of Jackson, (the state of) Louisiana and the whole Gulf South Region is a better place because those two are behind bars.”

You can't just say someone did something and they'll go and arrest them without presenting some evidence that it actually happened. Could you imagine how some ex-spouses, estranged relatives, etc. would react if they could?

This whole family sounds like a total trainwreck.
Actually, you don't have to produce the evidence as a tipster. The LE officers will take that tip and go from there. What she did is admirable and is exactly what any good person should do. We probably shouldn't be so hard on this woman. Look at what her parents were like and what her brother is like. At least she has turned out to be a decent human being. I feel sorry for her and consider her a victim of sorts in all of this. What she did was tell LE that she thought he might be involved and she was right. She has been trying to tell someone how dangerous he is for over two years. LE absolutely can and should act on this right away. This is what a "tip line" is for. If we expected everyone who calls in a tip to have evidence, there would never be any information gathered. The evidence needed to charge a person with a crime is determined by a DA usually.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hirundo
Back