LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

behind the hedges and past the trees are GIGANTIC estates

Those folks aren't in the same shops as you and I and a lot of them commute to the city by helicopter. Mostly money people and celebrities. They like their fancy extra fancy. =|

Most of Long Island is definitely northern New Jersey.

Montauk's pretty and I LOVE Fire Island.

That's enough OT outta me

Understood, but I'll stand by my initial statement. I'll admit to the area being one of my least favorite places on earth, but still think the extent of the grandeur is GREATLY exaggerated. Plenty of nouveau riche palaces in North Jersey, too... ever seen Kimora Lee Simmons' house with the solid gold toilet seat? Thank your lucky stars if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

And that's enough OT for me, as well!

It also sounds like the body was dismembered at the joints. Possibly a hunter, butcher or some one in the Medical Profession. Unless they used a power tool.
MOO
Or a fisherman

Can't access it due to filter - can you post the details for me pretty please??:please:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html

The torso had a stab wound to the back, Bass said -- probably the cause of death, though that has not been confirmed, he said.

Before Lockhart's head, along with some clothing, was found by police in Long Beach at midday Saturday, two pieces of leg were found in different locations Saturday morning in Pass Christian, also in Harrison County. The first piece was spotted by a fisher, who notified police and set in motion an extensive search on land and in the water, stretching across the two counties.

A third piece of leg was discovered later in the day floating in the water in the harbor at Pass Christian.
Altogether, Bass said, investigators have "one full leg and one half leg," minus the feet.

The article also gives information about the hotel they were staying in:
They paid $50 every day, had been there 2-3 months, most of the tenants are long term working offshore or in the quarter. The boyfriend is no longer there because he didn't have any money to pay for the room.

Understood, but I'll stand by my initial statement. I'll admit to the area being one of my least favorite places on earth, but still think the extent of the grandeur is GREATLY exaggerated. Plenty of nouveau riche palaces in North Jersey, too... ever seen Kimora Lee Simmons' house with the solid gold toilet seat? Thank your lucky stars if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

And that's enough OT for me, as well!

Least favorite place on earth? That's funny.

Mine's Nashville.

They paid $50 every day, had been there 2-3 months, most of the tenants are long term working offshore or in the quarter. The boyfriend is no longer there because he didn't have any money to pay for the room.

He's still there; just in a different room now.

From the link above...

The day her boyfriend reported Lockhart missing, Price said, he explained he could no longer pay for his room and moved his belongings to an acquaintance's room at the same motel. Price said he hasn't seen the boyfriend since then.

I wonder what they mean by one full leg and one half leg. I wonder if they mean a full leg in one piece.

What kind of container do you think was used to transport everything then since all the pieces are seperate?

Disclaimer: This is merely my opinion. I have no evidence other than my experience as a Gulf Coast dweller.

I would surmise that a fairly large ice chest would be a likely container to transport a dismembered body in. It wouldn't leak or tear, and it would not look out of place near the water. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and am originally from Louisiana, and ice chests are VERY common here. No one would think twice about a pick-up truck carrying an ice chest, and it would be a common sight near any waterways around here. If a person saw the murdurer with an ice chest, it would just appear that he was a fisherman. He wouldn't even need to have a boat. Around here, lots of people fish off piers. It's very common, which is why I would guess that an ice chest was likely used.

To put this bluntly, again, I think it's really inappropriate for people to suggest that HM was the victim of a murder. Especially on random news stories regarding the death of another person. There has been no confirmation that HM was murdered, and it's cruel to suggest otherwise in a place where HM's friends and family might read that.

I know nothing of her death at all. Someone on here said she was killed in her apartment?? Is that not true? How did she die?

I wonder what they mean by one full leg and one half leg. I wonder if they mean a full leg in one piece.

From the link above:

Altogether, Bass said, investigators have "one full leg and one half leg," minus the feet.

It sounds like each leg was cut into 2 pieces and they have recovered 3 of the 4 pieces, minus the feet of each leg.

He's still there; just in a different room now.

From the link above...

The day her boyfriend reported Lockhart missing, Price said, he explained he could no longer pay for his room and moved his belongings to an acquaintance's room at the same motel. Price said he hasn't seen the boyfriend since then.

Oops! Thanks!

I wish we knew more about Hillary and the other girl who worked with them who did.

Here's the link to Hillary's obit from BSL newspaper:
http://12.68.233.230/40/article_5814.shtml
Yes, me too. I've also spent some time searching the internet for info on her as well as another young lady someone posted links to several pages back, Angela Ball who looked a lot like HM. Interestingly enough, Angela was also living in a hotel at the time she was murdered in 2009 and as far as I can tell at this point, her killer was never caught. She was found in an abandoned building not too awfully far from Tulane St. and was cut up pretty bad.

The article I read this morning (sorry, I don't have the link readily available) said that a calf was found, then a thigh, and later another calf was found in the Pass Christian harbor. So, it was not a whole leg in one piece.

But why not jump dump the whole container, if one was used?
I mean, seriously, if it was a cooler, are you really going to use it to store food again...

I mean, seriously, if it was a cooler, are you really going to use it to store food again...

Unless it had some identifying characteristics that could trace it back to the killer. For instance, I noticed one of my neighbors has his full name on it, I suppose to distinguish it from similar looking coolers.

Plus, you wouldn't want to haul the evidence around with you.

Although someone said on her FB that there was mention of rehab...

I believe someone who knew her has stated that she was battling heroin addiction. As for the prostitution talk, it has not been confirmed but is an important avenue to explore. She was living in a motel known to be a common hangout for prostitutes and drug addicts. She also was working as a stripper. So there are some hints that she MAY HAVE seen clients outside of the Temptations. We certainly don't know for sure. But I'll guarantee you the police are exploring that avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3