GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Maybe that is why he did not get the heck out of Dodge...
He is wanted in so many places he had no place else to flee...
except maybe Antartica!:maddening:

Right on! Hey, maybe that's where they could send him -
PRISON IN ANTARCTICA, BABY!!!

Does LA have death penalty?:please:

Her lawyer said she was incapable of understanding what she was signing, IIRC
Pfffftttt...take your best shot Mr. Legal Counsel :rolleyes:

I'd bet everything I own, or ever hope to own, Miss Margaret is VERY WELL AWARE of what she was asked to sign and the long road that's ahead of her.

That's interesting, I was wondering if he was "Allen Rice". I did a search trying to find MAS's cached facebook posts and I found this page -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ls.php?id=505123229+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's a cache of posts made to MAS's facebook page around her birthday this year. If you scroll down and look at the posts, there is an Allen Rice (whose FB page has now been deleted). The post, along with the fact that it's the only friend of hers that deleted their FB account since then, made me wonder if it was him, and she replies to it.

Anyway, its all nothing, but it's interesting to see that its an alias of his.

Mods if this is inappropriate please delete. :seeya:

given what he wrote, i definitely think that is most likely him

Neighbors said Sanchez and Speaks lived in the home but that Speaks and Sanchez have only been together for a few months.

The neighbors told Eyewitness News that Sanchez was a street performer in the French Quarter.

An online profile page also said she was a cocktail waitress and a model.
Neighbors also said the couple mostly kept to themselves.

“Him I don’t really know about him,” said one neighbor. “He doesn’t wave, say hi, or say bye or anything. Her, well she’s… I would have never expected that.”

http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Ken...le-clues-in-murder-of-NO-woman-158962845.html

I'd bet everything I own, or ever hope to own, Miss Margaret is VERY WELL AWARE of what she was asked to sign and the long road that's ahead of her.

I really doubt that if she was in serious detox at that moment she could hold a pencil or a pen.

Not taking up for her at all but she probably really couldn't hold a writing utensil due to withdrawal shakes etc. I don't think it was due to mental health problems.

I don't disagree, but that's what attorneys are paid to do.

Just a thought, but: earlier I was hesitant to believe that they ran from the cops solely because of this crime. After all, they were both wanted for other crimes. However, up until recently we know that at least Margaret was active on the Internet due to her Facebook suddenly disappearing. Ok, so of she was so worried about being caught by LE, why would she have been so active on the Internet? Heck, as we all know, if WE can track these people down with a name the LE most certainly can! But no, it was only after JL went missing that MS felt the need to hide. That to me speaks volumes about their involvement. My opinion only of course. It also makes me wonder how many times they happened upon our forum here. Ooohhh maybe LE will search their computer and see what they've been up to!

Sheldon‏@sheldonfoxwgno

2000 blk of Connecticut in Kenner looks like ground zero in the Jaren Lockart murder investigation

My first time ever posting so I apologize if this is against the rules.

JEEZ! I hope they get enough evidence to nail these two forever. And perhaps I'm a bit barbaric, but I am glad that LA is a capital punishment state.

OT: I am so glad I don't live in that neighborhood. It's going to be crazy for a while. Can you imagine explaining to your kid that your neighbors killed and dismembered a woman down the street from your house? That's not a conversation I'd want to have with my child. Poor neighbors :-(

Just a thought, but: earlier I was hesitant to believe that they ran from the cops solely because of this crime. After all, they were both wanted for other crimes. However, up until recently we know that at least Margaret was active on the Internet due to her Facebook suddenly disappearing. Ok, so of she was so worried about being caught by LE, why would she have been so active on the Internet? Heck, as we all know, if WE can track these people down with a name the LE most certainly can! But no, it was only after JL went missing that MS felt the need to hide. That to me speaks volumes about their involvement. My opinion only of course. It also makes me wonder how many times they happened upon our forum here. Ooohhh maybe LE will search their computer and see what they've been up to!

I don't think she had outstanding warrants, just the Temptations video to hide from.

Anyone else notice that the google maps pic of the house in Kenner actually shows people outside of the house? Looks like a teenage girl and 2 toddlers. I wonder when it was taken.

I have a feeling that speaks was well aware of Charles Atwood's spree and thought it sounded like a good idea to him. So maybe he befriended Margaret knowing she worked there. He used her to get into the scene there and to meet people.

Perhaps she also intrigued by the killings and they thought it could do it and get away with it. After all, Atwood got away with it for a while and New Orleans is well known as a murder capital.

Is this who you are talking about?

Yes, that would be the artist I am referring to. He has a self portrait that is his own decapitated head on a platter and another painting called "Perpetual Lite (Images Of Christian Martyrdom) - James The Persian" which is the painting of a dismembered male.

I think you are giving drug addicts, moo, too much credit.

I'm more curious right now to learn if these two had any ties to Hillary Moulder??

I saw a blurp about Hillary's death being a OD. It does seem that her friends and maybe family question this though. I wish we had more info. I believe I read they found her in the bathtub?

Maybe some of the new member here were friends with Hillary and can give more insight.

Anyone else notice that the google maps pic of the house in Kenner actually shows people outside of the house? Looks like a teenage girl and 2 toddlers. I wonder when it was taken.

I have a feeling that speaks was well aware of Charles Atwood's spree and thought it sounded like a good idea to him. So maybe he befriended Margaret knowing she worked there. He used her to get into the scene there and to meet people.

Perhaps she also intrigued by the killings and they thought it could do it and get away with it. After all, Atwood got away with it for a while and New Orleans is well known as a murder capital.

2007 is the date of the google shot (other sleuths clued me in)

I wondered about that myself

What's a moo? Haha. Sorry I've been trying to figure that out! Ok, even of she didn't have warrants, she was wanted for something right? Obstruction I thought I read? Regardless, she chose only after JL went missing. And if she was only hiding from the video and wasn't guilty, then why run?

I saw a blurp about Hillary's death being a OD. It does seem that her friends and maybe family question this though. I wish we had more info. I believe I read they found her in the bathtub?

Maybe some of the new member here were friends with Hillary and can give more insight.
Yeah I know ... I'm hoping LE will take a 2nd closer look though especially since her family has questions/doubts about her death AND, she also was an employee of Temptations and a friend of Jaren's at the time she was found dead (Mar 2012). Apparently there is/was enough suspicion around HM's death that employees/whoever brought it up to Jaren's family after she was missing but before her body was found so ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman