GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's connected or not but I'll lay it out there. There is an artist named Leslie Rice, some of his artwork includes decapitated heads on a plate and dismembered body parts strewn about. I found this by doing a google search for "Leslie Rice" art and went to the images.

Bet the law would like to know about that! How freaky is that!??

What's a moo? Haha. Sorry I've been trying to figure that out! Ok, even of she didn't have warrants, she was wanted for something right? Obstruction I thought I read? Regardless, she chose only after JL went missing. And if she was only hiding from the video and wasn't guilty, then why run?

MOO=My Opinion Only

Maybe they ran because they had drugs in the vehicle. However, in the article I read only he ran from the cops but was caught, obviously.

I am curious exactly when she deleted her FB though.

JMO

Has it been established that both suspects are addicts?

Not that I've seen. But she sure looks like it! And it does help establish motive if it was a robbery. Maybe they used bath salts - those people are CRAZZZY!!!

SmoothOperator or is anyone else keeping track of info on TS for a timeline?

Bessie or one of the other mods do you think we should do one on him or wait?

I hate to see some of the info that has been posted on him get buried in the thread.

2007 is the date of the google shot (other sleuths clued me in)

I wondered about that myself

Did you figure out yet what seemed wrong about the happenings today?
Since the scene has been cleared I am almost certain the murder didn't happen there. Remember Scott Peterson? Laci was probably killed in the home BUT there were NO traces of anything! STILL, LE kept that house sealed for weeks. If there was anything in this house LE would be all over it.

I still have a feeling that there's others involved in this.

Maybe that's what I was background processing earlier.

Maybe there's another disposal person or maybe MAS & TS took JL to see someone else

Maybe maybe maybe

Maybe the story hasn't ended.

I don't think she had outstanding warrants, just the Temptations video to hide from.
I thought removing 'cookies' removed evidence from one's computer. If cookies have been removed, can LE still see what you have been up to on a computer? and for how far back?

That's interesting, I was wondering if he was "Allen Rice". I did a search trying to find MAS's cached facebook posts and I found this page -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ls.php?id=505123229+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

It's a cache of posts made to MAS's facebook page around her birthday this year. If you scroll down and look at the posts, there is an Allen Rice (whose FB page has now been deleted). The post, along with the fact that it's the only friend of hers that deleted their FB account since then, made me wonder if it was him, and she replies to it.

Anyway, its all nothing, but it's interesting to see that its an alias of his.

Mods if this is inappropriate please delete. :seeya:

And shows he used "Allen" less than two months ago.

No. Arrested in Lorganger, LA and in custody at the Tangipahoa Parish jail.

Anyone else notice that the google maps pic of the house in Kenner actually shows people outside of the house? Looks like a teenage girl and 2 toddlers. I wonder when it was taken.

I have a feeling that speaks was well aware of Charles Atwood's spree and thought it sounded like a good idea to him. So maybe he befriended Margaret knowing she worked there. He used her to get into the scene there and to meet people.

Perhaps she also intrigued by the killings and they thought it could do it and get away with it. After all, Atwood got away with it for a while and New Orleans is well known as a murder capital.

I am from here and was unaware of the Atwood killings until just this week.... just saying....

I thought removing 'cookies' removed evidence from one's computer. If cookies have been removed, can LE still see what you have been up to on a computer? and for how far back?
when you delete something from your computer, it is not really deleted. It is never truly deleted until it is written over with other data. Until that point, LE can retrieve just about anything. Heaven help me if I am every charged with a crime and they look at my computer. Some of the things I search.... NG would be all over me!! LOL

LE-FBI-Can find almost everything on Computer-IMO-Nothing is really deleted!!

Yes, that would be the artist I am referring to. He has a self portrait that is his own decapitated head on a platter and another painting called "Perpetual Lite (Images Of Christian Martyrdom) - James The Persian" which is the painting of a dismembered male.

Wow, that is just creepy. No doubt Speaks knew of his art. Maybe Speaks thought that he could hide behind that name on the internet when meeting women. You know if you meet and give your full name to someone online, they will usually google u. So his new friends could google that name and think he was ok. If they admired his "art" then perhaps he would think they would be intrigued by gory stuff or discussions of graphic crimes, etc and they could go from there.

There may be other victims who may have gotten away or who just spoke with him or met him and were creeped out and cut off ties. It will be interesting to see what else emerges.

I am sure killling Jaren was part of making sure that she could never testify against him but there are easier ways to dispose of bodies. I think he enjoyed the dismemberment, he may have even been sick enough to film it for his personal pleasure.

He could have even told jaren that he needed her to model for him or be in a film so she would cooperate and then turned on her when they had what they wanted.

As disgusting as things have been already, I am sure we have only begin to hear the depths of depravity caused by these 2 "unusual people".

I feel so bad for Jaren's family. Their pain is far from over as the details emerge. Many years from now, her daughter will know the details which will no doubt, scar that poor child forever.

Incident like these make me quite sure that the father in Texas who killed the man molesting his child did the right thing. He deserves a medal because he stopped that man from ever doing it again or progressing to worse crimes.

People like that can't be rehabilitated or changed by anything but death. And not the "death penalty" kind of death, the deserve a death much quicker than that.

Maybe that's what I was background processing earlier.

Maybe there's another disposal person or maybe MAS & TS took JL to see someone else

Maybe maybe maybe

Maybe the story hasn't ended.

Well, I think we can all agree that we only have 1/2 the story anyway. I hesitate to think others are involved in this because the risk of someone talking is so much greater. I think this was a kinky thing for them - just them.
MOO

when you delete something from your computer, it is not really deleted. It is never truly deleted until it is written over with other data. Until that point, LE can retrieve just about anything. Heaven help me if I am every charged with a crime and they look at my computer. Some of the things I search.... NG would be all over me!! LOL

there have been cases where they have found stuff even over written data-I thought I saw a TV show on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member